Last edited:
I was surprised you didn't,i was sure you'd nominate Aria from Legrand LegacyI slowly starting to regret I didn't nominate anything myself... Well maybe next year
![]()

You mean the girl that wanted me to make uninstall the game whatever she gets a line..I was surprised you didn't,i was sure you'd nominate Aria from Legrand Legacy![]()
I know Esdeath by name, I have no idea what franchise she is from, but oh boy.. Do I know her..Me Right now:![]()
Maybe I should've nominated Esdeath instead?
Or another redhead I like.
Esdeath should be only nominated by someone who wants to be eliminated from this tournament in Round 1/2Maybe I should've nominated Esdeath instead?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Akame ga Kill.I know Esdeath by name, I have no idea what franchise she is from, but oh boy.. Do I know her..![]()
I really don't care about the source material though.Akame ga Kill.

I am.What? Esdeath would make the perfect waifu....if you're into that stuff.

HAVE YOU EVEN READ/WATCHED MIRAI NIKKI?!1. Yuno Gasai
Yes I have.HAVE YOU EVEN READ/WATCHED MIRAI NIKKI?!
How in the blazes could you ever think that she would be a good wife? what the actual fuck
My feelins exactly '_'"HAVE YOU EVEN READ/WATCHED MIRAI NIKKI?!
How in the blazes could you ever think that she would be a good wife? what the actual fuck
There's a difference between being a tsundure and a fucking psychopath though.
She’s not a psychopath.There's a difference between being a tsundure and a fucking psychopath though.![]()
There's a difference between being a tsundure and a fucking psychopath though.![]()
As my nemesis, you would vote against my waifu regardless.My feelins exactly '_'"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Esdeath has certain assets over Yuno![]()
You wanted to make out with Esdeath a few minutes ago![]()
But I voted MikasaAs my nemesis, you would vote against my waifu regardless.
Even Mikasa
oBut I voted Mikasa![]()
I don't believe you read/seen the series.She’s not a psychopath.
Yeah, but I still don't know who that is. That's just purely based on looks.![]()
You wanted to make out with Esdeath a few minutes ago![]()
