*-* that's so awesome!!! Gratz ^^Fine and tired! But especially fine!Got accepted in a post-graduation selection. Yay! \
/
*-* that's so awesome!!! Gratz ^^Fine and tired! But especially fine!Got accepted in a post-graduation selection. Yay! \
/
But of course! I mean, a wild pompom-chan and a Farfosh-san appearing and talking about
Meus Parabéns.Fine and tired! But especially fine!Got accepted in a post-graduation selection. Yay! \
/
Obrigada!Meus Parabéns.

Ok I saw Vici quoting this post and somehow I read the beginning part as 'I am fine and I got firedFine and tired! But especially fine!Got accepted in a post-graduation selection. Yay! \
/
' and was like for a sec. 'lol wat?' Yeah... its time to order some coffee here rofl.Yeah, it sounds weird but... I personally know a person that was genuinely happy when he got firedOk I saw Vici quoting this post and somehow I read the beginning part as 'I am fine and I got fired' and was like for a sec. 'lol wat?' Yeah... its time to order some coffee here rofl.

Thats my gurlFine and tired! But especially fine!Got accepted in a post-graduation selection. Yay! \
/

Crazy...that my niecy xD
♫ I don't care ♫Crazy...that my niecy xD
Good♫ I don't care ♫
Just to be clear I didn't mean you and Pompom with that song...

Serves you right

I'm sure I've heard you saying exactly that a number of times lolJapanes dev? = weeb game
I actually don't play LoL or WoW much at all anymore. Only recently started playing LoL again because friends got back into it. I logged into WoW today for the first time in months, but not really going to bother with it until next month when BFA launches.
I thought about getting into WoW again as well but it just lost a lot of its charm to me... well Nuno got me back into the game for a time, before he decided to not give a shit about any of us anymore
mfw you ignore like 80% of my post...I think that First I would need to play that game @xi0 recommended me sometimes ago( Shadowrun )
Then maybe I still have God of War to end and some other games
And The Last of Us II will take priority over anything else for me<< I hope that Multi there will be similar to the one in the first game
If you ever find a time you should do so almost every one of them is great ( at least for me)


Well, it's true? I quit for 5 months or so last year too. Came back when Legion's final raid tier had already been out for quite some time. Played for a while to "catch up" on the Argus stuff, did most things and then sort of got bored again. The new races piqued my interest and I had an idea to level each one up for the rewards because they revamped leveling too, but didn't even cap my first one.I'm sure I've heard you saying exactly that a number of times lolI thought about getting into WoW again as well but it just lost a lot of its charm to me... well Nuno got me back into the game for a time, before he decided to not give a shit about any of us anymore
![]()
I logged in the other night when I last posted because there was a few things I wanted to get squared away before the pre-patch arrived (which was supposed to be today, but servers are fucked 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol well I can understand why some people will be happy with that, for example: boss and/or the people is/are a dyck, job is boring, not enough payment for the job, wants to spend more them with the kid etc. etc.Yeah, it sounds weird but... I personally know a person that was genuinely happy when he got fired![]()
Wasn't saying it's not true lol, more like you drop and then get back to WoW and LoL on a regular basisWell, it's true? I quit for 5 months or so last year too. Came back when Legion's final raid tier had already been out for quite some time. Played for a while to "catch up" on the Argus stuff, did most things and then sort of got bored again. The new races piqued my interest and I had an idea to level each one up for the rewards because they revamped leveling too, but didn't even cap my first one.I logged in the other night when I last posted because there was a few things I wanted to get squared away before the pre-patch arrived (which was supposed to be today, but servers are fucked
).
@Nuno came back and played a bit of Legion, but got bored again, I believe. I've seen him playing LoL from time to time with some of his IRL friends I think. But yeah, he's too scarce still
@Vici thanks for hosting our discussion--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
I've never stopped being at least mildly interested in WoW, but it's not really worth the time I feel, especially not when almost everyone you know dropped the game lol. Should @Nuno ever return I might change my mind though
(as if he would even react to getting tagged here lul)
@Vici thanks for hosting our discussion![]()