#kickxi0

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Fine and tired! But especially fine! <_> Got accepted in a post-graduation selection. Yay! \<_>/
Ok I saw Vici quoting this post and somehow I read the beginning part as 'I am fine and I got fired <_>' and was like for a sec. 'lol wat?' Yeah... its time to order some coffee here rofl.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Ok I saw Vici quoting this post and somehow I read the beginning part as 'I am fine and I got fired <_>' and was like for a sec. 'lol wat?' Yeah... its time to order some coffee here rofl.
Yeah, it sounds weird but... I personally know a person that was genuinely happy when he got fired :XD
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
​
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Crazy...that my niecy xD
♫ I don't care ♫


Just to be clear I didn't mean you and Pompom with that song...
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Japanes dev? = weeb game :utsunegamer

I actually don't play LoL or WoW much at all anymore. Only recently started playing LoL again because friends got back into it. I logged into WoW today for the first time in months, but not really going to bother with it until next month when BFA launches.
I'm sure I've heard you saying exactly that a number of times lol :XD I thought about getting into WoW again as well but it just lost a lot of its charm to me... well Nuno got me back into the game for a time, before he decided to not give a shit about any of us anymore :pjsalt

I think that First I would need to play that game @xi0 recommended me sometimes ago :grumble ( Shadowrun )

Then maybe I still have God of War to end and some other games :SOON

And The Last of Us II will take priority over anything else for me :pls << I hope that Multi there will be similar to the one in the first game


If you ever find a time you should do so almost every one of them is great ( at least for me :catshrug )
mfw you ignore like 80% of my post...

well not like you have to hurry or anything, I'm used to waiting thanks to syx :lambirb And I know you have a soft spot for gary~ I'm really looking forward to that inevitable bitchfight between syx and xi0 :awe

Not much of a fan of God of War, those kind of games tend to have entertaining gameplay but not all that much in terms of character or story. Not saying they ain't fun though, sometimes a fun brawl is more than plenty.

Never played the Last of Us bc I'm not that much of a console guy, but I heard a lot of great things about it. Definitely on my plan to play list :D

And the MGS series is basically legendary lol, but for some reason I'm not that interested. They could be fun I'm sure, but there's only so much free time you have, so you gotta make priorities lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm sure I've heard you saying exactly that a number of times lol :XD I thought about getting into WoW again as well but it just lost a lot of its charm to me... well Nuno got me back into the game for a time, before he decided to not give a shit about any of us anymore :pjsalt
Well, it's true? I quit for 5 months or so last year too. Came back when Legion's final raid tier had already been out for quite some time. Played for a while to "catch up" on the Argus stuff, did most things and then sort of got bored again. The new races piqued my interest and I had an idea to level each one up for the rewards because they revamped leveling too, but didn't even cap my first one. :lmao I logged in the other night when I last posted because there was a few things I wanted to get squared away before the pre-patch arrived (which was supposed to be today, but servers are fucked :grumble).

@Nuno came back and played a bit of Legion, but got bored again, I believe. I've seen him playing LoL from time to time with some of his IRL friends I think. But yeah, he's too scarce still :nunosalt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vici thanks for hosting our discussion :lambirb
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yeah, it sounds weird but... I personally know a person that was genuinely happy when he got fired :XD
Lol well I can understand why some people will be happy with that, for example: boss and/or the people is/are a dyck, job is boring, not enough payment for the job, wants to spend more them with the kid etc. etc.

Of course the best reason to get fired and be happy is that you can finally sleep as much as you want and dreaming that you still earn money while laying in bed! And then realizing you actually turned into a hobo. A true goal/wish. :lambirb
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, it's true? I quit for 5 months or so last year too. Came back when Legion's final raid tier had already been out for quite some time. Played for a while to "catch up" on the Argus stuff, did most things and then sort of got bored again. The new races piqued my interest and I had an idea to level each one up for the rewards because they revamped leveling too, but didn't even cap my first one. :lmao I logged in the other night when I last posted because there was a few things I wanted to get squared away before the pre-patch arrived (which was supposed to be today, but servers are fucked :grumble).

@Nuno came back and played a bit of Legion, but got bored again, I believe. I've seen him playing LoL from time to time with some of his IRL friends I think. But yeah, he's too scarce still :nunosalt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vici thanks for hosting our discussion :lambirb
Wasn't saying it's not true lol, more like you drop and then get back to WoW and LoL on a regular basis :p I've never stopped being at least mildly interested in WoW, but it's not really worth the time I feel, especially not when almost everyone you know dropped the game lol. Should @Nuno ever return I might change my mind though :awe(as if he would even react to getting tagged here lul)

Good to hear he's alive at least, but it all sounds like he's pretty much done with Mangahelpers and all that stuff, if you catch my drift.

And yes, we gotta thank Vici for her kindness :lambirb
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@niichan my apologies but I won't be able to respond to your post the latest one and previous one I'm soon going to bed...

Rest assured I promise you I will respond to you tomorrow..

Or let's say ( Write ) that I will respond to you faster than @syx ending Umineko


@Vici thanks for hosting our discussion :lambirb
 
Top