- Joined
- Jan 29, 2008
- Messages
- 2,955
- Reaction score
- 2,573
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
And it'll all be because of Foreverworldit'll become popular in the west and get compared to Bleach at least lol

And it'll all be because of Foreverworldit'll become popular in the west and get compared to Bleach at least lol

Honestly it seems normal considering the month and the problems due to the flow .....
And anyway compared to Kimetsu, I think it increased ....
I don't like KNY's design and I don't know if the anime viewers will feel the same. I know some of my friends don't touch certain manga/anime due to the design alone. Same thing with Dr Stone too if it gets one later.
The arts unique but kinda bad and rough at times, but the anime so far makes it look more mainstream
Its hard to explain yeah the art is very crude but is very charming like it feels like someone puts a lot of personality into everything he/she draws despite not looking the best. Kind of like Mob Psycho 100 where the art is technically lacking but has a lot of things that stand out about how its drawn. It doesn't feel like Gotōge is trying to imitate a style that's just how its drawn. Dr. Stone's character designs look very unappealing especially the girls, they suffer from uncanny valley where its trying to be realistic while retaining its cartoony aesthetics whuch doesn't bold well at all.KnY’s art is bad to me, every time I look at it I feel a cold sweat across my body. Anime visuals looks good tho. Dr. Stone’s is cool but it’s overly blocky sometimes. I just realized I like artists that have a more bubbly style, like Horikoshi. Makes the characters and surroundings more lifelike.
I said I'm sorry...What did I say @MangAniMY ? Don't take the bait!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Black Clover= 8while both series have lower 1st week sales(I reasoned the weather as one of the factors ) compared to their previous volumes, KnY managed to overcome that deficit on the 2nd week and be up VoV (similar sales day)
You have to see the results of the whole month, plus as already mentioned there are many other factors around.f we compare the 2 series specifically using the similar weeks
KNY is up VOV while BC is down VOV
Ehm, BC have the big number.....KNY12 wk1 - KNY10 wk1 = -1800
KNY12 wk2 - KNY10 wk2 = 489
BC15 |102907(3)|193788|
BC17 |083957(3)|176362|
BC17 wk1 - BC15 wk1= -18950
BC17 wk2 - BC15 wk2 = -17426
In fact, there are no drops, they are the usual numbers ... there are simply other factors involved ...But you cannot said BC is NOT down VoV therefore a DROP.
The only one I know of is the geocities Jump page but I don't think its been updated in a while.That kinda reminds me, does anyone keep track of past volume sales?
I kinda have an idea but the backlog is really huge to do it alone,
Still with this bait thing ?What did I say @MangAniMY ? Don't take the bait!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But it is a fixed nail ....I'm sorry (for taking the bait) but what???
--- Double Post Merged, ---
A harem/romcom generally don't get too much except for cases like Nisekoi or To Love Ru. But you're right that Yunna had nothing for it since it's below than what a romcom gets from boost.I think its doubtful, Yuuna/Yuuragi has had no benefit from the anime.
regardless it's still popular in its own right so whatever you're seeing is just the vocal minority. only thing noteworthy to me of BC is it has low Crunchyroll ratings, lower than Boruto. The reviewers are super positive on there so it's surprising. the Naruto copy or it being the only shonen to copy another is unfair the more I watched, even though the beginning was way too close to Naruto's beginning. the past arc of MHA made me think of so many Naruto comps to the events/characters that were taking place, MHA being a Naruto x Sky High comparison is accurate. So that wasn't my issue, I just wasn't comfortable or enjoying how things were being portrayed in the cast and parts of the story. My favorite episode being the Golden Dawn filler says all you need to know of my experience. Came to the conclusion it just wasn't for me.I wonder why Black Clover is so hated in Internet. Asta is a very likeable MC.
It didn't do great in America either unfortunately. Its best just wait until the anime is released. I know this is a bit of an extreme case but the Attack On Titan manga was licensed before the anime aired and didn't do well initially then blew up big time after it aired and volume one is still in the top selling manga charts after 5 years. Anything can happen to turn thing around.I remember Kimetsu flopped hard in France. Maybe after the anime it gets better recognition outside Japan. Without counting Jujutsu, Kimetsu no Yaiba is the Jump manga with less repercusion outside Japan.
Bleach comparisons are definitely gonna happen.it'll become popular in the west and get compared to Bleach at least lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, like the data they had on MHABut I read on this very forum Viz were dumb for skipping series that look popular like Demon Slayer no way it turns out they had better data and were right it wouldn't sell!

?the past arc of MHA made me think of so many Naruto comps to the events/characters that were taking place, MHA being a Naruto x Sky High comparison is accurate.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it?But I read on this very forum Viz were dumb for skipping series that look popular like Demon Slayer no way it turns out they had better data and were right it wouldn't sell!
In anycase it did okay not great but its not another Gintama or Reborn thankfully. I don't think they were expecting Neverland numbers for it since that manga had a lot of hype for it before the first volume release whereas Kimetsu had a short little blur mentioning its release date and not much else just be thankful they even went through with it and you're not suffering like Kingdom fans still hoping that Viz will give it the time of day.