Law and prison are above luv...Good grief
You are truly a tormented soul....smh
just wanted to say my forbidden desire somewhere.dont go following the trends of boring ppl like Zim, my omo furendo#leaveshobualone

Law and prison are above luv...Good grief
You are truly a tormented soul....smh
just wanted to say my forbidden desire somewhere.dont go following the trends of boring ppl like Zim, my omo furendo#leaveshobualone

I believe around chapter 190? Around here je think.I just finished watching the anime..after the Shiratorizawa finals. Where do I continue from in Manga? And where can I read? I'd ask nii ideally but..
How much did you love it?I just finished watching the anime..after the Shiratorizawa finals. Where do I continue from in Manga? And where can I read? I'd ask nii ideally but..
That set@Erinyes Just started watching Kaiba and realized that yes, I have watched this before! It must have been like eight or nine years ago though, and I can't remember any of it tbh. But I'm sure I'll recognize some things when watching it again now, I suppose. Not sure I finished it last time (all I really remember is thinking it was friggin' weird..)
Fav character?didnt know u read haikyuu
How do I pick one..? Though I will say there is a reason I chose Tanaka for the avatar.That setFav character?

that would be because I don'tdidnt know u read haikyuu
Maybe it's because she's still fairly new where I'm at in the manga rn, but I really like Yachi as well.True, there's so many good ones. An unfair question. Never thought too much about it myself, maybe Kageyama for me? Love Tanaka a lot too.
![]()
It was pretty good .Certainly a more relatable, likable piece but KnB has more wow factor (albeit with more bs). I've played both bball and volleyball though I was more into bball, so maybe I have some bias towards KnB in that regard xD.How much did you love it?
)Arigatou! I'll check it out later
I was also much more into bball (shooterIt was pretty good .Certainly a more relatable, likable piece but KnB has more wow factor (albeit with more bs). I've played both bball and volleyball though I was more into bball, so maybe I have some bias towards KnB in that regard xD.
Definitely worth the watch. And it was nice watching Hinata and Karasuno as a whole grow. In the finals though, Tsukishima was damn epic!
There was also Yamaguchi in the Aoba Josei semis. Funny enough the person with the least impact in Karasuno is the 'Ace'. Inevitable though, since having it otherwise will cut into Hinata's shine.
Arigatou! I'll check it out later
), didn't even like volleyball much in comparison to it. Still loved Haikyuu a lot more, KnB has the super hype going for it more, but a match in Haikyuu can be just as interesting if not more. If I compared the top part of KnB(The 2nd Touou game) vs the top of Haikyuu(Shiratorizawa), I like the Shiratorizawa game more, though it gets a bit close. Mainly since that game is just so well done, culmination of everything they learned and trained before and using it there.Is that soVolleyball has the hottest chickss....wtf
omo?Volleyball has the hottest chickss....wtf
Free man nowWell,today was my last day....flew outta there real fast and ahurry![]()
Them leong legz xDIs that so
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nani-omo?omo?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Know who else was a free man?



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---