Aretha Frankrip
Aretha Frankrip
![]()
Aretha died ^Why so sad Xad?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


What is your deal shobu
faitoI am sad too
I am in love with a minor and cant touch her.![]()
I mean what is he doing....now hes looking at kids?Dead man's hand, probably
Actually, scrap that - 2 aces and 2 8's is actually a pretty strong starter
Yeeah... that's why I made the masturbation/poker jokeI mean what is he doing....now hes looking at kids?
Better watch it @Shobu_Yoruichi
You shouldnt even be on that level with children as far as spending time with them where you catching feelings....wtf m8


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wonder how that friend will feel while he's kicking your assShe is 15... colombian ( meaning with a body of 25), a brunette with in the right place... daughter of a friend... she wanted to dance with me, good moves on the floor... sweet and easy going girl... we do not even kissed but i think a lot in her![]()

I'll make sure to drink a beer to your future successSure sure xD
Well,today was my last day....flew outta there real fast and ahurry![]()

ThnxI'll make sure to drink a beer to your future success
![]()

But me aint noRather draw the convo away from Shobu's proclivities, certainly away from a conversation about ye olde paedophilia...


My friend is a she... and she owes me a lot, dont think she would rly think in thatWonder how that friend will feel while he's kicking your ass![]()

I just finished watching the anime..after the Shiratorizawa finals. Where do I continue from in Manga? And where can I read? I'd ask nii ideally but..Yeah took me a while to get in my head a feet is 1/3m and an inch is 2.5 cm ugh
)