The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Aretha Frankrip

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Why so sad Xad?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why so sad Xad?
Aretha died ^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know she was a bad gal when you 70+ and still outwriting the likes of mary j,beyonce,toni braxton,janet etc etc

 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I am sad too :emocat
I am in love with a minor and cant touch her.:m3j
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What is your deal shobu
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dead man's hand, probably

Actually, scrap that - 2 aces and 2 8's is actually a pretty strong starter
I mean what is he doing....now hes looking at kids?

Better watch it @Shobu_Yoruichi
You shouldnt even be on that level with children as far as spending time with them where you catching feelings....wtf m8
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I mean what is he doing....now hes looking at kids?

Better watch it @Shobu_Yoruichi
You shouldnt even be on that level with children as far as spending time with them where you catching feelings....wtf m8
Yeeah... that's why I made the masturbation/poker joke

Rather draw the convo away from Shobu's proclivities, certainly away from a conversation about ye olde paedophilia...
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
She is 15... colombian ( meaning with a body of 25), a brunette with in the right place... daughter of a friend... she wanted to dance with me, good moves on the floor... sweet and easy going girl... we do not even kissed but i think a lot in her :emocat
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sure sure xD

Well,today was my last day....flew outta there real fast and ahurry:outta
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She is 15... colombian ( meaning with a body of 25), a brunette with in the right place... daughter of a friend... she wanted to dance with me, good moves on the floor... sweet and easy going girl... we do not even kissed but i think a lot in her :emocat
Wonder how that friend will feel while he's kicking your ass:gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll make sure to drink a beer to your future success
:beer
Thnx
Been really thinking alot about trade school...like refrigeration.
It is Florida :derp

But will see after abit....likei said i wanna take it easy and work around here for a bit.
After going to see everyone in Brazil...ill start grinding on some food delivery services.
Charlie actually reminded me of something thats big down here with all the condo owners...grocery delivery.
May try both for a while xD
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Rather draw the convo away from Shobu's proclivities, certainly away from a conversation about ye olde paedophilia...
But me aint no :garbear
Love is unstoppable, but humans can be stopped... just have to refrain from alcohol :whistle
Wonder how that friend will feel while he's kicking your ass:gnut
My friend is a she... and she owes me a lot, dont think she would rly think in that:e3
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good grief
You are truly a tormented soul....smh
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah took me a while to get in my head a feet is 1/3m and an inch is 2.5 cm ugh
I just finished watching the anime..after the Shiratorizawa finals. Where do I continue from in Manga? And where can I read? I'd ask nii ideally but..
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Erinyes Just started watching Kaiba and realized that yes, I have watched this before! It must have been like eight or nine years ago though, and I can't remember any of it tbh. But I'm sure I'll recognize some things when watching it again now, I suppose. Not sure I finished it last time (all I really remember is thinking it was friggin' weird.. :XD)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top