The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I just finished watching the anime..after the Shiratorizawa finals. Where do I continue from in Manga? And where can I read? I'd ask nii ideally but..
How much did you love it?

@Erinyes Just started watching Kaiba and realized that yes, I have watched this before! It must have been like eight or nine years ago though, and I can't remember any of it tbh. But I'm sure I'll recognize some things when watching it again now, I suppose. Not sure I finished it last time (all I really remember is thinking it was friggin' weird.. :XD)
That set :wtf Fav character?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
True, there's so many good ones. An unfair question. Never thought too much about it myself, maybe Kageyama for me? Love Tanaka a lot too.

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
True, there's so many good ones. An unfair question. Never thought too much about it myself, maybe Kageyama for me? Love Tanaka a lot too.

Maybe it's because she's still fairly new where I'm at in the manga rn, but I really like Yachi as well.

In fairness, just like their play style, Kageyama and Hinata are great characters in huge part thanks to how they play off each other, both personality-wise and in terms of ambition/rivalry etc. But I prefer the goofy energetic kid over the grumpy elitist prodigy, I suppose (even though I really like Kageyama as well).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I usually hate these same cookie cutter annoying MCs, but I really loved Hinata. So can't blame you for liking him over Kageyama.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How much did you love it?
It was pretty good .Certainly a more relatable, likable piece but KnB has more wow factor (albeit with more bs). I've played both bball and volleyball though I was more into bball, so maybe I have some bias towards KnB in that regard xD.

Definitely worth the watch. And it was nice watching Hinata and Karasuno as a whole grow. In the finals though, Tsukishima was damn epic!
That Ushijima block was WOW!! I had so much respect for Tsukishima just from the finals. And there was Nishinoya's epic double save too. Ushijima was kinda a disappointment though. Not in terms of skill but as a character. Felt much too bland so it was hard taking him seriously or thinking of him beyond a mere obstacle they'd get past. Oizawa was much more interesting (and those killer serves too :zomg)
There was also Yamaguchi in the Aoba Josei semis. Funny enough the person with the least impact in Karasuno is the 'Ace'. Inevitable though, since having it otherwise will cut into Hinata's shine.

I believe around chapter 190? Around here je think.

http://mangaone.org/haikyuu/chapter-190
Arigatou! I'll check it out later
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It was pretty good .Certainly a more relatable, likable piece but KnB has more wow factor (albeit with more bs). I've played both bball and volleyball though I was more into bball, so maybe I have some bias towards KnB in that regard xD.

Definitely worth the watch. And it was nice watching Hinata and Karasuno as a whole grow. In the finals though, Tsukishima was damn epic!
There was also Yamaguchi in the Aoba Josei semis. Funny enough the person with the least impact in Karasuno is the 'Ace'. Inevitable though, since having it otherwise will cut into Hinata's shine.


Arigatou! I'll check it out later
I was also much more into bball (shooter :midorima), didn't even like volleyball much in comparison to it. Still loved Haikyuu a lot more, KnB has the super hype going for it more, but a match in Haikyuu can be just as interesting if not more. If I compared the top part of KnB(The 2nd Touou game) vs the top of Haikyuu(Shiratorizawa), I like the Shiratorizawa game more, though it gets a bit close. Mainly since that game is just so well done, culmination of everything they learned and trained before and using it there.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Volleyball has the hottest chickss....wtf
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Know who else was a free man?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Know who else was a free man?


:cookiehand


Dude....where has Gary been?
I wonder:hmm

Oooooh....maybe :hurr


@xi0
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ever watch that gry?
Good classic yakuza stuff there bruh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No, but it looks really familiar. Maybe seen some youtube clips before?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top