On the brink of insanity as usual. And you Ernie?

Good to hearSmells deeeeeliciooooous xDDDDDD
I movedWashing your penis with a little kid. Nothing is too much for you is it?![]()

Its yummy ofc....i cook'eet xDGood to hear
And now, for my potential good health, I play the waiting game
![]()
does look pretty awesome though
So basically what the rest of the world call a bidet/bidé?Great! Thanks for the reply.
In Chile, vides are known as the thing where you could wash your privates... back in the 70' were quite famous and you could find them in almost any house, and now their production is useless thanks to the phone shower, so stopped and only old house got them.
I used them :3 and was curious for the name.
What's a phone shower?now their production is useless thanks to the phone shower
Happiness can be a dangerous thing - treat it with cautionFeeling quite happy lately. So unnatural![]()
Oh it is dangerous, and usually I‘d touch it with a stick at best, but doesn‘t always work.Happiness can be a dangerous thing - treat it with caution


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Um, it depends on a lot of things, like where in yurup. But let‘s just say, perhaps would?So....if i was to come to yurup would you meet up with me gry?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah I have to say even I'm noticing thisFeeling quite happy lately. So unnatural![]()
I'll try to tag along *-*Was thinking of starting in NL and kinda figure out who and where some people would meet....no promises but maybe next summer.
I would want to see different places so ofc Germany would be one.