Games MH Interview Game- Seraph Edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Final Round
Results- 3rd Round
​
GOAT :kise

1-What is your biggest insecurity?
My biggest insecurity would probably be my lack of confidence in my own Opinion and my own work. :(


Aomine :aomine

2-Which role in Mafia Game are you hoping the most to get to play sometime?
The Serial Killer-Role. :pwned


EmperorOfYuri

3-What is your favorite sport to play?
I played Soccer for 10 years in a Club here in Helsinki,i quit playing for the Club but i still play with my friends every now and then and it'll probably remain my favorite Sport. Even if i had been slacking on following the Professional Leagues for awhile. :nerd


Xaddie

4-What one thing in your life makes you the happiest?
When i see the People precious to me smile,doubt there's something more encouraging and beautiful for me to see,it keeps me going.


Plz give this angel bleach

5-What do you consider to be the best arc in anime/manga?
The Eclipse Arc from Berserk.


Eyes-en

6-What is your favorite place you have traveled?
Antigua,Saint John's. Been there a few years ago with my family but to this day easily my most favorite Vacation.


NewGreenPowerSky

7-What quality of yourself makes you proud, and why?
My tenacity,because Anything really worth doing takes persistence, perseverance, and stubborn determination.
I feel like i would lead quite a different Life than my current one if it wasn't for this trait of mine. :verily


Itachi-nose


8-What do you think of Itachi?
The best Akatsuki Member,one of the best Naruto Characters in general for me.


Syx666:evil

9-A dream has come true. You are about to have a freaking hot threesome with two female MH members at your place. :gigglebunnyEverything has been arranged and set. It's midnight, perfect room temperature, and finally your two dates are knocking on your door. But who are these two female MH members knocking on your door? :worrybunny
I pick Vici and Linali.

Comment:
I'm a Vici Fanboy and Lina is always kind and friendly towards me,since both of them are from Poland they can share a Plane together on their flight to Finland,share the Cab from the Airport to my place talk to another get into the mood for you know. :nerd

If this game wouldn't force me to give an Answer to each Question i had dodged this one straight up,forgive me Vici and Lina but i was forced to say something here. :m3j


StillKinki

10-if you were faced by a S/M situation, what kind of scenario would you like to happen to you?
Me walking into in my Uni's Gym,and suddenly a bunch of Cheerleaders walk in behind me with whips and start calling me a bad boy then go ahead and do their dirty deed...

Comment: Made up on the spot not even sure if that is fitting of that sort of scenario,i hated that Question. :babyrage


Jinxed

11-what country would you trade all your earnings to visit?
I'd love to travel to Japan one day. :invalid


BrandNewDish

12-Place this img on Mirajane's body to indicate where you'd leave a lovebite on your waifu (you can nominate the area instead if you like).
Since i'm on Phone right now an Edit is hard to do for me,if i had to choose a location where i'd leave my Lovebite on a girl i'd probably pick her Neck/Collar Area.


Neck

The slowest Demon

13-Who would you want as the next celebrity?
This is a good Question actually. I'd like to see you as the next Celebrity,Demon. :verily

​


Note: Seraph's original answers for questions 9 and 10
​
9-I wonder about that too,who might they be?

10-I don't know man,i never really thought about that to be honest.

​
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
hmm, I'm not second, so I also suspect it's rigged :p
Second at the end is what's matter :derp


And for those who want full points for their answer, if they get it then I name it that they are stalking seraph secretly...:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Somehow, my alerts refuse to alert me on this thread (again lol):hmph
Just look at this sweet thing...

...I mean it... just look at her...

it hasn't even been days since her promotion and she already ignores everything... :lmao

I don't know what to say...

Just...

that I'm so proud of you. :awe
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just look at this sweet thing...

...I mean it... just look at her...

it hasn't even been days since her promotion and she already ignores everything... :lmao

I don't know what to say...

Just...

that I'm so proud of you. :awe
This makes me wonder how the older times of green syx used to be
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
This makes me wonder how the older times of green syx used to be
He was incredible, GrySun. :awe
He only posted high quality posts, kept the ToG section in check, made awesome edits, provided ToG information which you couldn't easily find, wasn't part of the "Fun" Forum, loved by everyone, the shoulder to cry on, the go-to guy whenever you had to make life-changing decisions. :akashi

Not the fucking gif and meme spammer he is now. :teach Nowadays, he is just meh... :aomine
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
wasn't part of the "Fun" Forum
Ok you sold me at this part :pogchamp Sounds like an amazing guy. :rolleyes:

And the subtle way you included the Akashi and Aomine emotes and where you included them... At least present-syx is still a very clever one :p
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
He was incredible, GrySun. :awe
He only posted high quality posts, kept the ToG section in check, made awesome edits, provided ToG information which you couldn't easily find, wasn't part of the "Fun" Forum, loved by everyone, the shoulder to cry on, the go-to guy whenever you had to make life-changing decisions. :akashi

Not the fucking gif and meme spammer he is now. :teach Nowadays, he is just meh... :aomine
I was going to admire who you were till I saw this, "Nowadays, he is just meh..." :8C
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Just look at this sweet thing...

...I mean it... just look at her...

it hasn't even been days since her promotion and she already ignores everything... :lmao

I don't know what to say...

Just...

that I'm so proud of you. :awe

I try, I really do ;)
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
And the subtle way you included the Akashi and Aomine emotes and where you included them... At least present-syx is still a very clever one :p
:lmao
I might make fun of Aomine (for now), but if you look on the bright side, I do consider to watch KnB because of you. So that's something I guess. :zomg

syx did you make question 6yx?
Huh? I thought it was yours... it even refers to your previous question. :teach
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Okay there :sweatbunny
Wasn't able to submit early due to examinations :emocat


But I sent my answers \o
 
Top