Last edited:
You wish.I answered all the questions correctly.![]()

No no, I actually did.You wish.![]()

No no, I actually did.
If the results tell us otherwise the game is rigged.![]()
Well I didn‘t get full points last round, so it‘s definitely rigged.
hmm, I'm not second, so I also suspect it's rigged

Guess again.hmm, I'm not second, so I also suspect it's rigged![]()

Second at the end is what's matterhmm, I'm not second, so I also suspect it's rigged![]()


@GryffindorAnd for those who want full points for their answer, if they get it then I name it that they are stalking seraph secretly...![]()
Just look at this sweet thing...Somehow, my alerts refuse to alert me on this thread (again lol)![]()


This makes me wonder how the older times of green syx used to beJust look at this sweet thing...
...I mean it... just look at her...
it hasn't even been days since her promotion and she already ignores everything...
I don't know what to say...
Just...
that I'm so proud of you.![]()
He was incredible, GrySun.This makes me wonder how the older times of green syx used to be


Nowadays, he is just meh... 
Ok you sold me at this partwasn't part of the "Fun" Forum
Sounds like an amazing guy. 

I was going to admire who you were till I saw this, "Nowadays, he is just meh..."He was incredible, GrySun.
He only posted high quality posts, kept the ToG section in check, made awesome edits, provided ToG information which you couldn't easily find, wasn't part of the "Fun" Forum, loved by everyone, the shoulder to cry on, the go-to guy whenever you had to make life-changing decisions.
Not the fucking gif and meme spammer he is now.Nowadays, he is just meh...
![]()

Just look at this sweet thing...
...I mean it... just look at her...
it hasn't even been days since her promotion and she already ignores everything...
I don't know what to say...
Just...
that I'm so proud of you.![]()

And the subtle way you included the Akashi and Aomine emotes and where you included them... At least present-syx is still a very clever one![]()


Huh? I thought it was yours... it even refers to your previous question.syx did you make question 6yx?



