- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 289
- Reaction score
- 836
- Age
- 42
- Country
-
I never seen this before, new art I guess, found the link in mashima twitter.
Fairy Tail is offering credit cards? That's one way to pay off their damages to all the buildings they destroy![]()
I never seen this before, new art I guess, found the link in mashima twitter.

I have no idea,is that for the game or edens zero
It's funny that it puts the tags
#FanServiceForTheWomensIt's funny that it puts the tags


![]()
Today is Gruvia Day in Japan and Hiro gave us Gruvia fans a treat. Awesome.
This one is delightful.It’s nice that there’s a day dedicated for ships that Mashima is aware of for him to draw them together![]()
Original character is designed by Mashima-sensei for mobile game "FAIRY TAIL: Goku・Mahou Ranbu" (Fairy Tail: Ultimate・Dance of Magic)
Her name is Kiseki and she's a magician.
![]()
I like the designs on these characters better than some of the FT ones![]()
![]()
Rarugo
![]()
Vivienne (left) & Thetis (right)
![]()
Shame they are only mobile game randoms. 
So is Largo/Rarugo a mage as well? Seems to be doing some kind of attack in his sprite photos.Kiseki, the Jewel Wizard
Largo, the Captain of Rondo Wight
Vivian, the Advisor of Rondo Wight
Thetis, the Guardian of Mermaid Island