- Joined
- May 21, 2018
- Messages
- 566
- Reaction score
- 4,120
- Age
- 32
- Country
-
Production of MHA S4 has been decidedWhat is it?
Production of MHA S4 has been decidedWhat is it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah they were revealed at the Tokyo Game Show last weekend.19p for Jimoto & 15p for David.
Dont know if old news, but in Jump Force will have a original character draw by Akira Toriyama.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
4 i believeWasn't it multiple characters?
I'd say two weeks ago, but not sure at all.The last time that a chapter of Hero was shorter than usual was a month ago right?
No, the last few chapters were all shorter.The last time that a chapter of Hero was shorter than usual was a month ago right?
It's been 5 weeks since a non-shortened BnHA chapter was released. They all have been either 15 or 13 pages long and now it's reached 11 pages.The last time that a chapter of Hero was shorter than usual was a month ago right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe the last chapters are shorter because it wants to make the end of 21 coincide with chapter 200.No, the last few chapters were all shorter.
Ch. 196 was 15 pages
Ch. 197 was 15 pages too
Ch. 198 was 13 pages
Ch. 199 was 13 pages too
and now Ch. 200 with 11 pages
Why ?Thoughts and prayers for horikoshi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ashihara never mentioned his health problems before he went on hiatus, and I don't think Hoshino did either (I could be wrong about her though.)Why ?
I do not think he has any health problems. In Jump's comments he did not mention anything like that.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Really? I remember him talking about his back problems before he went on hiatus in some of his comments. Back then I thought it was a mangaka-inside-joke.Ashihara never mentioned his health problems before he went on hiatus, and I don't think Hoshino did either (I could be wrong about her though.)
Why? Sure seems to be rather similar.I doubt Horikoshi is in the same situation ...
But I would not say that.Why? Sure seems to be rather similar.
Completely ignoring it as a posibillity is rather disrespectful .