Whoever nominated Golden Kamuy. I hope to Black Jesus you make the most of all the comedy and random facial expressions..
Whoever nominated Golden Kamuy. I hope to Black Jesus you make the most of all the comedy and random facial expressions..
LOL whaaaaaaat.

Ask someone from our section to show the earth that we can flatten the earth if we wish.No SnK so far
People could check Amatsuki beforehand as well ^_^ *wink wink* I could use more than Magu's help this time.
I read 4 chapters the other day, hopefully I'll have 20 done before the rounds start so I have an idea what I'm voting for. Kuchiha gives a strong impression early.People could check Amatsuki beforehand as well ^_^ *wink wink* I could use more than Magu's help this time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I read 4 chapters the other day, hopefully I'll have 20 done before the rounds start so I have an idea what I'm voting for. Kuchiha gives a strong impression early.

Inb4 Pluto vs SakiEden Zero VS Fairy Tail in round 2...
My dreams...My Mashima Special...
![]()
Pino is unafraid of everybody's least favorite Disney character.Inb4 Pluto vs Saki
...

wait Random-kun is really mocking us, gon vs HxH thats so ironical...


The Orange Jesus has no love for the BR chicks

I would support Kingdom but I still can't move on from your betrayalHuh so kingdom vs assasination classroom interesting I guess![]()
