Hangout Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Whoever nominated Golden Kamuy. I hope to Black Jesus you make the most of all the comedy and random facial expressions..
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Isn’t that the one @zimbardo posted some year back? In response to me using the phrase “thank Bob for...” Or maybe that was a different one. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure, my memory is a bit hazy, so I wasn't sure I'd even seen this before.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
No SnK so far :emocat

People could check Amatsuki beforehand as well ^_^ *wink wink* I could use more than Magu's help this time.
Ask someone from our section to show the earth that we can flatten the earth if we wish.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
"Gon vs Hunter x Hunter"

...

Even when I search for 'Gon images' I get HxH...

People could check Amatsuki beforehand as well ^_^ *wink wink* I could use more than Magu's help this time.
I read 4 chapters the other day, hopefully I'll have 20 done before the rounds start so I have an idea what I'm voting for. Kuchiha gives a strong impression early.


On that note, if anyone has a spare 30 minutes, why not check out Gon? It's episodic without dialogue so it's not a huge investment if you don't like it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh boy... I'll get kamehameha'd... The karma shit got serious...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I read 4 chapters the other day, hopefully I'll have 20 done before the rounds start so I have an idea what I'm voting for. Kuchiha gives a strong impression early.
:wtf
I'll check Gon on my weekend as well ^^ the little time invested argument is a key factor here xD
 

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
Huh so kingdom vs assasination classroom interesting I guess :derp
 
Top