The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
just done listening to Logic new album and damn

@gnut
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
did you just google pocong? :zomg
Err - can't confirm or deny this!

And with that good night folks, good night!
:bedtime
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@ scav - that new one you recommend, doesn't work for me.
Have come not to like the virtual world ones lol. Have to search for more of the traditional setting ones.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Err - can't confirm or deny this!

And with that good night folks, good night!
:bedtime
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@ scav - that new one you recommend, doesn't work for me.
Have come not to like the virtual world ones lol. Have to search for more of the traditional setting ones.
lol then try I Eat Tomatoes work. nite
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh.... I see you meant that.
Hmmm..

A certain someone I know just calls that "Carlito Jr" . @destiny4ever :tem
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


K, ill have to check it out later.
Much thanks.
Too much info Charles :lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Last day already... usually when I’m here I spend hundreds of pounds on books/manga/anime etc. Only bought one thing so far, a book, due to spending so much on theatre.. but today we’re going to Camden, and I just can’t keep away from cheap anime merch so bye bye moneez.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Omishiroii
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yesterday was my last day at work, quite emotive :emocat
Boss said he would call me for next campaign though, now I can focus solely on finishing career! \o/

Oh and learning german huh.

Yeah slightly - (on them insides)
@Elusia - hows that leg?
I'm fine now, Charlie-kun o/
Wait what happened? :(
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you are still in Japan?! :gwah that's so long. How many days in total?
Yesterday was my last day at work, quite emotive :emocat
Boss said he would call me for next campaign though, now I can focus solely on finishing career! \o/

Oh and learning german huh.




Wait what happened? :(
Local cab driver almost took her foot of whilst getting in the cab. :nah

Grats on the finish so what are you going to focus on career wise?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
you are still in Japan?! :gwah that's so long. How many days in total?
11.09 til 03.10. So 22 days total. A pretty decent amount I‘d say. And another nice thing planned for when I‘m back, probably even better than this one, so won‘t be too sad about this time going to an end :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yesterday was my last day at work, quite emotive :emocat
Boss said he would call me for next campaign though, now I can focus solely on finishing career! \o/

Oh and learning german huh.




Wait what happened? :(
Why you learning german? :XD
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Because it's the most beautiful language to swear and yell in.
Not sure 'beautiful' is the correct term - but it certainly is one of the most 'fitting'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top