did you just google pocong?Most DEF,![]()
![]()
!

did you just google pocong?Most DEF,![]()
![]()
!

Err - can't confirm or deny this!did you just google pocong?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol then try I Eat Tomatoes work. niteErr - can't confirm or deny this!
And with that good night folks, good night!
@ scav - that new one you recommend, doesn't work for me.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Have come not to like the virtual world ones lol. Have to search for more of the traditional setting ones.
Too much info CharlesOh.... I see you meant that.
Hmmm..
A certain someone I know just calls that "Carlito Jr" . @destiny4ever
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
K, ill have to check it out later.
Much thanks.

I'm doing fine just being occupied with many things as usual. I can't to have holidays again. xDIm good...how are you my purest one?
Wtf

you are still in Japan?!3 days of Tokyo left
that's so long. How many days in total?OI OI NANDE KORE ?Enough time to do this, Gry:
https://9gag.com/gag/az97Lrp

Wait what happened?I'm fine now, Charlie-kun o/

you are still in Japan?!that's so long. How many days in total?
Local cab driver almost took her foot of whilst getting in the cab.Yesterday was my last day at work, quite emotive
Boss said he would call me for next campaign though, now I can focus solely on finishing career! \o/
Oh and learning german huh.
Wait what happened?![]()

11.09 til 03.10. So 22 days total. A pretty decent amount I‘d say. And another nice thing planned for when I‘m back, probably even better than this one, so won‘t be too sad about this time going to an endyou are still in Japan?!that's so long. How many days in total?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why you learning german?Yesterday was my last day at work, quite emotive
Boss said he would call me for next campaign though, now I can focus solely on finishing career! \o/
Oh and learning german huh.
Wait what happened?![]()

Because it's the most beautiful language to swear and yell in.Why you learning german?![]()
Not sure 'beautiful' is the correct term - but it certainly is one of the most 'fitting'Because it's the most beautiful language to swear and yell in.
Almost got my leg stuck on a wheel when I'm trying to get inside a vehicle. But I'm okay nowWait what happened?![]()
