The rapture was already proved false Maria. No need to tempt fate againWe can just gather the pack again and hope we'll either have fun or finally get Tina to curse on her mic now *-*
The rapture was already proved false Maria. No need to tempt fate againWe can just gather the pack again and hope we'll either have fun or finally get Tina to curse on her mic now *-*
Just to photograph? Right? Right!?So, uhhhh, a kind stranger just gave these to me today...
![]()
KeepsiesJust to photograph? Right? Right!?

Seen the whole series. It is priceless.
WtfffffKeepsies![]()
But she curses! Just not on the mic xDIt's less that I doubt those powers and more that the idea of Tina swearing legitimately freaks me out.
We haven't played together in a while, Gary, Tina, and I did play together like 2 weeks ago, but I got tilted by DoomfistsI miss hanging with you guys
Maybe we can play some OW or LoL next weekend?
Ahh, how nostalgic. I still get tilted off the face of the earth the few times I play Overwatch (It's just this game hence why I don't play it much anymore) and what tilts me the most is Brokefist and his sister, BrokegittaWe haven't played together in a while, Gary, Tina, and I did play together like 2 weeks ago, but I got tilted by Doomfists


I dont even know what is this bowsette thing about. People just lose their minds over this gender-bend stuff![]()
these bowsette hype is crazy and juicy af, but this![]()


Curse on voiceYeah, I curse and question why people do what they do sometimes.![]()
noCurse on voice
I'd rather not. '-'Are you trying to tell me something?

Yeah....the more older i get it ages even better...such a wholesome vibrant nostalgic show...LOL
Nah just know you like DB a lot.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


@Farfalla , new neighbors!! \Yeah....the more older i get it ages even better...such a wholesome vibrant nostalgic show...
You need to find me a good job down there...i got Jo on board.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Said she would move there...i sold her on Maragogi
![]()
/