The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We can just gather the pack again and hope we'll either have fun or finally get Tina to curse on her mic now *-*
The rapture was already proved false Maria. No need to tempt fate again
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's less that I doubt those powers and more that the idea of Tina swearing legitimately freaks me out.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I miss hanging with you guys :emocat
Maybe we can play some OW or LoL next weekend?
We haven't played together in a while, Gary, Tina, and I did play together like 2 weeks ago, but I got tilted by Doomfists
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We haven't played together in a while, Gary, Tina, and I did play together like 2 weeks ago, but I got tilted by Doomfists
Ahh, how nostalgic. I still get tilted off the face of the earth the few times I play Overwatch (It's just this game hence why I don't play it much anymore) and what tilts me the most is Brokefist and his sister, Brokegitta :grumble
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

these bowsette hype is crazy and juicy af, but this :emocat
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
That feeling when you return to the gym after 3 months left aside... Im dying :emocat


these bowsette hype is crazy and juicy af, but this :emocat
I dont even know what is this bowsette thing about. People just lose their minds over this gender-bend stuff :XD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, I curse and question why people do what they do sometimes. :tem
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOL
Nah just know you like DB a lot.
Yeah....the more older i get it ages even better...such a wholesome vibrant nostalgic show...:swoon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You need to find me a good job down there...i got Jo on board.
Said she would move there...i sold her on Maragogi:plot



:XD
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah....the more older i get it ages even better...such a wholesome vibrant nostalgic show...:swoon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You need to find me a good job down there...i got Jo on board.
Said she would move there...i sold her on Maragogi:plot



:XD
@Farfalla , new neighbors!! \<_>/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top