Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Really think this has to be some serious nostalgia with that opening. It‘s decent, but the love it gets feels so unnatural.
Guess I had to see Bebop 20 years ago :catshrug

Looking forward to the endings.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,345
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Really think this has to be some serious nostalgia with that opening. It‘s decent, but the love it gets feels so unnatural.
Guess I had to see Bebop 20 years ago :catshrug

Looking forward to the endings.
Nah man, nah. It’s a timeless piece of music which perfectly sets the tone for the show. Especially in the first episode with the little segment of “Memory” right before:


“You’re about to witness something emotional and touching with, frankly, deep thematic content... but never mind that for now, this show is also non-stop fun so THREE TWO ONE LET’S JAM!”

The noir-like visuals match the song so well, too. It’s stylish as hell whilst being the perfect song for the show. And maybe it’s because I feel like half the shows nowadays have openings which look and sound the same with their catchy J-pop/rock, but I feel this one is both more classy and more original than most of the stuff on this list (and that says a lot since it’s basically a homage to the old-school noir style shows, Lupin III etc.. it’s just that well written).

Also, I love me some good jazz.

Honestly, I’ve always wondered how you can like DTB’s so much, but be so “meh” towards CB soundtrack when they’re really quite similar (with the same composer) though Bebop’s is ten times better.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Honestly, I’ve always wondered how you can like DTB’s so much, but be so “meh” towards CB soundtrack when they’re really quite similar (with the same composer) though Bebop’s is ten times better.
I like both‘s OSTs, just confused about the opening, which is a nice track but not that nice..
Though do prefer DTB‘s OST by a lot, though that could be because you tie memories to soundtrack.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ranked #3-4 1/2
25 Points

Shingeki no Kyojin Op 1
"Guren no Yumiya" by Linked Horizon

@Farfalla (10) @Elusia (8) @niichan (7)
​
Haha Elusia I think we share 3 or 4 entries? What fabulous taste you have :D And good thing you have it so high on your list Farfs :zomg I still remember how hype the OP was back then, so I guess it's slightly connected to nostalgia too, but damn... I already had started reading the manga but then the first episode came and the OP blew me away. Good times.

Bleach Op 13
"Ranbu no Melody" by SID

@Erinyes (9) @Elusia (9) @niichan (5) @Emperor Spriggan (2)​
I'm not even surprised anymore lol, guess Erin and Elusia are my music soulmates :XD Easily the best Bleach OP, I still listen to it regularly.

Yeah i've never watched bleach but i know this opening that has been shared with me some couple of years ago, its just an amazing opening, one of my all time fave :zomg ! im glad it performed so well !
so @niichan you picked it too, why am i not even surprised anymore ? :zomg


that was my last pick :errr
So we have the same fav Gintama, Naruto and Bleach OP, now that's really something :blush There's no reason to be surprised anymore, we share a bunch of fav manga too... Guess our taste is really compatible :zomg For some reason I feel that will change with EDs, but there are so many good ones anyway.

Ranked #1
39 Points

Cowboy Bebop Op
"Tank!" by The Seatbelts

@Brandish (10) @Organizized (8) @xi0 (7) @Elusia (7) @liductan (7)​
So number 1 and 2 go to two classics I haven't even watched yet... I'm not surprised, with Orgz and xi0 in the mix you are bound to have some old classics around. Feels like a pretty well-rounded list, with lots of different stuff. Found or remembered a good number of great openings thanks to this last, so a big thanks to faust and the others :zomg
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,345
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I like both‘s OSTs, just confused about the opening, which is a nice track but not that nice..
Though do prefer DTB‘s OST by a lot, though that could be because you tie memories to soundtrack.
Yes, there’s obviously a lot of emotion and memories tied to each track. I love both too, just think Bebop’s is even more diverse and perfectly fitted to the every scene. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's just "Seatbelts" by the way, no "The" :nerd
I let this slide. He still didn’t correct “Ottis” Redding so I guess I’ll have to live with typos. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What does this mean? :XD Why Gry-like?

Sakamoto was a really fun anime to watch, enjoyed it a lot. And it just so happens to have one of the best anime OPs there is too :nod
Gry-like bc the show has this special weirdness and charm, while being entertaining and fun. Must be because of JoJo, but I imagined it's a show and track you might like xD

Not sure about "one of the best there is" but fair enough, it's a good one :p

Ranked #8
16 Points

Fate/Zero Season 2 Op
"to the beginning" by Kalafina

@Valhalla777 (9) @GrySun (7)
​
Another nice choice! Do you two know the German fanversion?


All Haikyuu OPs are pretty good, but I‘m a believer is my least favorite :sweatdrop Just seemed a bit bland compared to the others, and also doesn‘t help that it plays during mostly training and random games episodes. All other ones play during more significant parts of the story.
5th one doesn‘t just play during the best Haikyuu season, but the song and animation.. :hee Just great. And gets extra memory bias points from be because I basically watched it all in 2 days with friends, was a great time.
lol, well the first one is my second fav, guess I'm just that much of a Spyair fan :XD I didn't really consider the content of the anime when I made my list, only focused on the hype(+nostalgia) an OP or ED gave me. It helps when you like the series, but it's not a must by any means. Like especially with the EDs I think I have a few shows I didn't like all that much, but thought the ED was great (still, no doubt Haikyuu S3 was the best :nod)
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Great picks everybody!! All the song I couldn't include are on the list (or almost ^^), especially the german songs, I didn't know we could include them (otherwise Digimon and Inuyasha would've been on my list as well). So to all of you people of culture, you have my gratitude :hi

Also from the few songs I didn't know about, I got addicted to two of them: Sakamoto and Noragami's OP (especially the latter :hip). They even made me want to check their animes *-* .

And glad to see two of my picks made it to the top 10.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,345
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So number 1 and 2 go to two classics I haven't even watched yet... I'm not surprised, with Orgz and xi0 in the mix you are bound to have some old classics around. Feels like a pretty well-rounded list, with lots of different stuff. Found or remembered a good number of great openings thanks to this last, so a big thanks to faust and the others :zomg
Who are you calling old? :yelling :hmph

<_>

Look at my list, there are plenty of new, fresh OPs there, like Ping Pong... and Baccano, that came out..... oh, 11 years ago? :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bad picks everybody... seriously bad picks...


 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Champloo music in general is amazing so no surprises there, expected it and Bebop to round out the countdown, prefer Champloo's OP though.


A shame, but Know Know Know was a good choice too :nunoamaze

Awww okay, can't be helped then :feelsbadman your fav is Zero I assume?

And my fav is actually the 10th moon version, though without singing I think the piano version is great as well. Not sure if the UBW anime version was a remix, but I don't think so :hmmGood choices there (prefer the version without Kira too, but it's cool how they always make a special version), looks like our music taste is somewhat similar :pleased
Somewhat similar, yeop. I did consider YLIA OP1 as well....thought Spriggan would've picked that one too.

Zero is my favorite :nod


You do? For me the opening was okay, but only with the rewind version it became amazing.
Yeop. The creative touches are nice, kind of like the SC OP with Dio using The World, but I prefer the opening without interruption.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, I only knew one song from Champloo (also from Nujabes, an ED, which I LOVE).
It's the song I use with people at work to say "here, listen to this, anime songs aren't weird and can be amazing!"
So far my anisong-virgin-coworkers agreed with me '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Those are the ones I listed as worth mentioning:

Shiver (by Lucy Rose) - Mushishi OP2
Kouga Ninpou Chou (by Onmyouza) - Basilisk OP1
Ichirin no Hana (by High and Mighty Color) - Bleach OP3
Go! (by FLOW) - Naruto OP4
Rose (by Anna Tsuchiya) - Nana OP1
Chain (by BACK-ON) - Air Gear OP1

Still wish Shiver was in someone's list :emocat
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes, there’s obviously a lot of emotion and memories tied to each track. I love both too, just think Bebop’s is even more diverse and perfectly fitted to the every scene. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I let this slide. He still didn’t correct “Ottis” Redding so I guess I’ll have to live with typos. :XD
I never finished the whole series of CB. Don't judge. I'll go back and finish it..when I have time.
However, ost is great..I love some jazz

...
Anyway, nujabes made good ost for SC..
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I can't y'all are saying top ost is easy...
I'm having a hard time deciding the more I look up..
It's like a sacrifice..<_>
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,345
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So again, to be clear: next category is basically “anime songs that aren’t OP or EDs”? (@FaustXIII)
Because if so, yes Lissa I agree with you that’s too damn tough.
I mean there are like twenty-five Bebop tracks which immediately come to mind, and that’s just the first series I think of...
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ok, when's the next deadline - kinda annoyed I missed this last round, but now I have time to actually think on a list.

Wonder how many uniques we will have this round
:invalid
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,345
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ok, when's the next deadline - kinda annoyed I missed this last round, but now I have time to actually think on a list.
No deadline at the moment since there's still two lists to be finished. Just announcing it early so you guys will be able to work on your list now.
Wonder how many uniques we will have this round
:invalid
Ha, yeah..

Faust: *constantly running out of data from having to type up posts and linking to different clips*
Also Faust: Guys the next category is even broader and has several thousands of more options to pick from, hope many of you play okay thanks.

Gotta admire him for it. :XD
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Man now that i think about it, the next category is a bit too big, your right Orgz :smile-big
Every popular show has like two or more OST albums with 10 to 20 tracks, and 2 to 3 or more memorable tracks that are very popular in the anime community. And now looking at the sheer number of popular shows everyone watched, it kinda sounds like overkill. I would not be surprised if most of the nominees are unique picks :xp
Though honestly picking out OST tracks and song for this category was way easier than the last one. I just picked 5 insert songs and 5 istrumental tracks that were the most memorable in anime shows i watched. Plus i used only one track per series. Not sure if i covered them all, but its cool. Looking forward for all the different picks everyone nominated. Should be fun.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,231
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Man now that i think about it, the next category is a bit too big, your right Orgz :smile-big
Every popular show has like two or more OST albums with 10 to 20 tracks, and 2 to 3 or more memorable tracks that are very popular in the anime community. And now looking at the sheer number of popular shows everyone watched, it kinda sounds like overkill. I would not be surprised if most of the nominees are unique picks :xp
Though honestly picking out OST tracks and song for this category was way easier than the last one. I just picked 5 insert songs and 5 istrumental tracks that were the most memorable in anime shows i watched. Plus i used only one track per series. Not sure if i covered them all, but its cool. Looking forward for all the different picks everyone nominated. Should be fun.
thats it !!!
I did my list yesterday
and it was really painful to narrow, (im still wondering "should i have put this one intead of this one ?", and still questioning some of the stuff i didnt choose) narrowing to 10 was really diffcult i think 20 should be maybe better.
i tried to put some more or less equal amount of insert songs, ended up with 40/60% wanted to add a memorable track from each great ost but actually couldnt manage, theres a lot of great tracks i had to suppress to fit the top 10.
but i do think one or 2 of my picks might be shared (not sure though considering the infinity of possiblities)
 
Top