Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Just having fun :catshrug

As I said before, had people paid attention they'd notice my role is as good as revealed (as a player that no longer is with us noticed).
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
The 3rd person to claim BK.. Excuse me if I don't want to believe you at all, especially with you only getting redirects. Those are the safest BK claims I think, since a block could be disproven and the role reveal hard to fake.

Your reasoning for inviting James was awful, doubt I can say that in a nicer way. Wtf :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I'd say 20% of all of us being legit, only for Evil's very late claim and very convenient one too, especially the names are all convenient apart from James on N2. Tho Panda's last game had 3BKs, so it is possible, but would say this is unlikely. I don't recall, but don't think Evil was surprised about either me or DD being BKs, so I'm more inclined to believe he made up the claim on the following day with his teammates.

Though his first redirect could explain our weird kill patterns, but so could many other things. Eh, this is too confusing.
Sure, must be awkward for you, after pretty much having it save for the time being after the role reveal. Not even the second same role could shake that up.

Could you vote on someone, to show you have the NVD?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Your mistake is thinking two BKs even can play the same way. It all depends on what you get with your role. Had I gotten redirects or blocks I wouldn't rush a reveal either, but I got an interesting role reveal. Had you gotten a mafia role back with 3 people would you keep quiet until day 3 like this? I don't think so.
Yeah, point is you didn't. You set alart after getting a mere Serial Killer 25% on four people. I said that several times, that it makes no sense to go public with that. Anyways, your ass is next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Leaving out xi0, desin, Holt and Empty? Why only those 3?
Sure bring them too. All of them.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, early in the day you said something like "reveal your role unless you're freeman". You're like "freeman shouldnt reveal", and then keep on pressuring to know my role when i explicitely said that revealing would only help mafia and not town. You even stated yourself "Takuan at this point is either freeman or mafia", so basically if i'm freeman you're giving mafia the info im trying to keep, and that you yourself asked mto keep for myself.

It's whatever. Im freeman yeah.
Shouldn't a Freeman fake having some other role to not be targeted? I know I'd do that with that role. Good thing you have Bomb for this phase, because claiming Freeman is a pretty bad move, if you're not lying.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Expected. I was suspicious by not revealing my role, and when i reveal i'm even more suspicious. Typical Mafia Game, i won't blame you for that.
Though i wouldn't say i resigned easily, at least not Vandred-level easily.

I'll say one thing though. I already told you guys about being exhausted and not focused on the game. If you think my death would help town, i'll gladly die.
I have a bomb on me right now, which is problematic. If i'm getting lynched, someone goes with me. On the other hand, i don't have my freeman role right now because of the disease, right? So if i get lynched right now, the day won't be skipped.
That's true actually, the Bomb overwrites the Freeman effect. But I usually never want to lynch people who ask for lynches.. sick of that. But can't vote anyway so.. :catshrug If others want to get rid of you then it's fine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah but maybe too obvious. He sure changed playstyle after D1, but might be because he almost got lynched for that. I'm more distressed by him not recealing his role to us, while she certainly has revealed his role in her team at night.
I still think there could be a Mentor in the game, which makes me question some people's changes after one night, like that of Lambu and Empty. Or maybe Takuan already got recruited by the Mentor and is wanting to tank a lynch/kill for his Mentor.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
so van and gry would know? @GrySun hmmm
Would need to read back his Day 1 posts and the Sheep game, and then try to interpret something from it. And as you see I don't have much time. Not sure why me or Cres specifically, can't anyone find something from the Sheep game? Or did I forget something @Lambu ? Too tired for this.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This game feels so uncoordinated,little more than an hr left and we've no idea who will be lynched
I cant tell if those who usually lead town are playing horribly or if theyre mafia :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So its not in the list? What was your hint?
are you gonna do anything to save yourself like claim a role or vote for someone?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Shouldn't a Freeman fake having some other role to not be targeted? I know I'd do that with that role. Good thing you have Bomb for this phase, because claiming Freeman is a pretty bad move, if you're not lying.
What should have i claimed then? Someone told me i should have claimed Bulletproof; having 2 BPs is already hard to believe in itself, i would have doomed myself had i claimed that.
Whatever i claimed i would have become more suspicious in people's eyes. I decided to tell the truth; at least now town knows what's up.
Feels like i got the abslute worst role ever, since it's already pretty bad in itself but also players will consider me either very suspicious, lying, or telling the truth and putting a target on myself. At least i can be somewhat happy to have this bomb disease rule.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And i lost both times <_> nothing for you to worry about,im real town this time

And id rather not claim right now for good reasons.
Also am i really the one whos given the least info,looking at that list
Magi,Lambu and Holt havent even given real hints,theyve all only expressed their opinions on their roles
What good reasons would that be? You claimed active, so all you can still be that's worth hiding is Det and Doc. Docs we have 2 already dead, and Det we have 1 dead and 1 out in the open and likely dead soon. Not sure what your game plan is, but it sure isn't being convincing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That list is wrong, gry had 3 accomplices that game...
FFS :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
When i read that only 2h remained, i started panicking because i didn't vote. Then i remembered my disease. <_>
I'm the opposite, I see there's little time but enough to lynch someone, but I can't vote. This is actually worse than not being able to use my role, didn't think of that.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I don't understand what wrong with gry revealing D2 that he got a role reveal, no it actually helped us because it's an SK, I don't understand your problem evileye.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
What good reasons would that be? You claimed active, so all you can still be that's worth hiding is Det and Doc. Docs we have 2 already dead, and Det we have 1 dead and 1 out in the open and likely dead soon. Not sure what your game plan is, but it sure isn't being convincing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


FFS :lmao
Its just better mafia dont know my role :)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just having fun :catshrug

As I said before, had people paid attention they'd notice my role is as good as revealed (as a player that no longer is with us noticed).
Is there a point to keeping it hidden anymore though? It's basically just you, desin, Holt, Lambu and xi0 left, if I didn't miss someone. But weirdly enough I don't distrust you despite that, so carry on I guess :catshrug
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm the opposite, I see there's little time but enough to lynch someone, but I can't vote. This is actually worse than not being able to use my role, didn't think of that.
Who could u like to lynch if you had the power to do so
I'm thinking of either going evil or empty, evil for all these stuff he's been saying, and three BK is a lot in a game full of bombs, and empty for not saying anything.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sure, must be awkward for you, after pretty much having it save for the time being after the role reveal. Not even the second same role could shake that up.

Could you vote on someone, to show you have the NVD?
Not awkward, just confused about the setup, even if we accept the 3BKs the rest doesn't add up. Would want you to give your "review" of Panda's game at the end too btw, usually it's just me who bothers to comment on those.

I already tried voting for Spriggan, can find you the quote. My vote isn't up there sadly.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@GrySun you're like me in that game I was mafia and claimed BK too early, just to get screw over by the real role. :lmao
Now you won't even vote. So who did you Mafia palfalla gave the real NVD to then? :jk
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Is there a point to keeping it hidden anymore though? It's basically just you, desin, Holt, Lambu and xi0 left, if I didn't miss someone. But weirdly enough I don't distrust you despite that, so carry on I guess :catshrug
Yeah I was surprised by how little people questioned me this game. Basically only people I said I'd vote for voted for me.

And yeah there is a point, hopefully by tomorrow I won't need to keep it hidden any longer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top