Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@niichan has great taste in OSTs, had a bunch of shared picks. And first time I have ever had points in something that ended up ranked on 1 too, weird.

Oh and nii, most or all the shared picks we had, we gave the song the same amount of points too :XD

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So just so we’re clear, Space Lion would’ve been the real winner if I’d known it was eligible.

Another win for Bebop, wooo!

:lambirb
Sure sure :awe :fan
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ranked #1
23 Points


"Layers"
Re:Creators
@niichan (9) @GrySun (9) @Juviii (5)
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanks to all participants again.

Reminder:
Top Ten Anime Fights Deadline: November 11, 12NN Timezone: GMT+8 (Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Macau)
Top Ten Anime Groups and Top Ten Anime Moves Deadline: November 18, 12NN Timezone: GMT+8 (Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Macau)

Have a nice day everyone!
The battle theme of Re:Creators, pretty good one, though I expected something different for the top spot. :ninja

Thanks for hosting @FaustXIII , it was fun! o/
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Such a good ranking, i loved hearing all those awesome ost tracks. As always thanks @FaustXIII so the great effort in doing this :verily
@niichan :XD it seems we actually have quite a good number of shared picks :verily
Crap i was considering to add Layers, but cuz of the sole reason that i havent watched Re;Creators yet i dropped it from my list :facepalm
@Elusia :super dat shared pick
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"Strong and Strike"​


"Awaken"
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
@niichan (6) @GrySun (6)
[/fieldset]​
Good going Faust! I thought basically everyone would vote for different Naruto tracks lol... I think we're the only exception even, nice :XD

And I knew you would pick this one Gry, awesome :pleased

Ranked #8-7
15 Points



"Before My Body Is Dry"
Kill La Kill
@niichan (10) @Valhalla777 (5)
​
Thanks for giving this one your vote Val :wtf

Ranked #6-3
18 Points


"Hanazeve Caradhina"
Made in Abyss
@Elusia (8) @niichan (3) @GrySun (3) @Gryffindor (3) @Erinyes (1) @Purity of Magi (1)


"Wir werden Siegen"
Digimon
@Valhalla777 (10) @niichan (8)



"Sis Puella Magica"
​
Wow dem votes for Hanazeve, 6 people :blai Erin I expected, but great to see so many others voting for that track.

And again Valhalla, at this point it's just... :lmao

Also I approve of the Madoka track, very nice choice!

Ranked #2
20 Points


"Libera Me From Hell"
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
@Elusia (9) @Valhalla777 (6) @niichan (5)
​
:awe

I stopped counting how many shared picks we have @Elusia @Valhalla777 but I can only repeat myself, amazing choice right there :blush And here I thought basically everyone forgot about TTGL...

Ranked #1
23 Points


"Layers"
Re:Creators
@niichan (9) @GrySun (9) @Juviii (5)
​
I almost expected more people to vote for this, but it being number 1 is another great surprise :zomg MH members proving their taste again and again :pleased


Such a good ranking, i loved hearing all those awesome ost tracks. As always thanks @FaustXIII so the great effort in doing this :verily
@niichan :XD it seems we actually have quite a good number of shared picks :verily
Crap i was considering to add Layers, but cuz of the sole reason that i havent watched Re;Creators yet i dropped it from my list :facepalm
@Elusia :super dat shared pick
I think for this round my OST mates are you and Elusia :gent Our number of shared tracks is almost scary, but I shouldn't forget...

@niichan has great taste in OSTs, had a bunch of shared picks. And first time I have ever had points in something that ended up ranked on 1 too, weird.

Oh and nii, most or all the shared picks we had, we gave the song the same amount of points too :XD

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Sure sure :awe :fan
Gry! I can only return that compliment, hilarious how we even gave all of them the same points except one :lmao Looks like we have pretty good chemistry :hee
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also I should really thank you @GrySun there are now two Kiseijuu tracks in my music list :blushbirb
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Great thanks @FaustXIII for hosting :wtf that was amazing, , those picks are really great !
@Organizized (7) @zimbardo (5)

"Strong and Strike"
Naruto
@niichan (7) @FaustXIII (5)


"Awaken"
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
@niichan (6) @GrySun (6)
[/fieldset]​
oh totally forget this jojo track great choice @GrySun @niichan but nii kun im utterly disppointed you didnt choose sadness & sorrow ! :arf

Also NO ONe absolutely no one has picked Brothers (fma ).... guys why !!!!!???????? :arf i expected this to be chosen by everyone, im so saaad !




@Elusia im glad you ve chosen Sis puella too, this track is truly beautiful, Yuki kajiura greatness


@Purity of Magi i expected this track to be chosen by a lot of people thats why i gave it only 1 point :zomg but you didnt chose a single madoka track magi-chan !!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Great thanks @FaustXIII for hosting :wtf that was amazing, , those picks are really great !


oh totally forget this jojo track great choice @GrySun @niichan but nii kun im utterly disppointed you didnt choose sadness & sorrow ! :arf

Also NO ONe absolutely no one has picked Brothers (fma ).... guys why !!!!!???????? :arf i expected this to be chosen by everyone, im so saaad !




@Elusia im glad you ve chosen Sis puella too, this track is truly beautiful, Yuki kajiura greatness


@Purity of Magi i expected this track to be chosen by a lot of people thats why i gave it only 1 point :zomg but you didnt chose a single madoka track magi-chan !!
Oh yeah, I forgot to thank you @FaustXIII good job with the hosting! Looking forward to the next one :zomg

Sorry Erin, it was between sadness and sorrow and the other one I chose :emocat Would've included it normally but I'm trying my hardest to only pick one track (or whatever else) from a series, so that as many as possible get some attention XD And I so knew you would pick Hanazeve, great :zomg
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Great picks everybody ! Glad to see some of the german digimon songs made it here ^^ Some good Samurai Champloo tracks obviously (which would've been 50% of my list...). And of course, @GrySun @niichan
:coolstory
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh yeah, I forgot to thank you @FaustXIII good job with the hosting! Looking forward to the next one :zomg

Sorry Erin, it was between sadness and sorrow and the other one I chose :emocat Would've included it normally but I'm trying my hardest to only pick one track (or whatever else) from a series, so that as many as possible get some attention XD And I so knew you would pick Hanazeve, great :zomg
Mataku ! you dont have to apologize to me, but to him




joke aside why do you even apologize :errr i had the same issue and i tried too to keep it 1 / series but did choose 2 Naruto tracks actually one from shippuden and one from nruto 1st gen. thats my only exception, but i forget a lot of great stuff like Durarara, Darker than black and theres some stuff i dont konw like fates (i only know its yuku kajiura the composer) Guren lagen, kill la kill. otaku path is really long and hard, i mn not sure i can some day catch up the level most of you reached.
it was quite a challenge to narrow it to 10, im glad i get to listen that much great stuff :) .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Great picks everybody ! Glad to see some of the german digimon songs made it here ^^ Some good Samurai Champloo tracks obviously (which would've been 50% of my list...). And of course, @GrySun@niichan
:coolstory
you have to listen please obokuri eeumi track its so godly onegai !!! :zomg
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
you have to listen please obokuri eeumi track its so godly onegai !!! :zomg
That is the one from episode 14 right ? I actually forgot about it (how could I :wall) I love how not only it matches that moment of the story, but also Mugen as a character...kinda reflects his emptyness, which is sad :feelsbadman
Erin-chan, :super!
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If I didn’t limit myself, about 70-80% of the list of the list would be from the same show. I allowed for two tracks from that one, the exception. Limiting it to 1/series is really the only way I could ever finish the list in the first place..
Yeah I guess I had the same "limit", but by accident mostly

He included 'Rainy Devil' on his Honorable Mentions. Forgive him @xi0
No Making of Cyborg or Rainy Devil? No.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@Purity of Magi i expected this track to be chosen by a lot of people thats why i gave it only 1 point :zomg but you didnt chose a single madoka track magi-chan !!
Hehehe, well I certainly had it in my mind tho. I kinda wanted to include the Rebellion OST that played during Homura vs Tomoe (Absolute configuration iirc) in my list however I wanted to have Yuki Kajiura OSTs at a max of 2 which I did (Pandora Heart OST ''Will'' and Fate/Zero ''This Day and Never Again''). So I was kinda hoping someone would include a Madoka OST which you and Elusia did, and an OST that I like also. You guys certainly did not disappoint me! =3=/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Great picks everybody ! Glad to see some of the german digimon songs made it here ^^ Some good Samurai Champloo tracks obviously (which would've been 50% of my list...). And of course, @GrySun @niichan
:coolstory
I actually do use that song for when I set an alarm :lmao Very energetic wakeup call.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I forgot to reply here, I know many have been waiting...

Thanks again @FaustXIII for another scintillating list. I don't really get into anime soundtracks and the like, so it's cool to listen to a lot of different tunes.

That song I picked from Aria is kind of a spoiler lol.

"BUNKASAI Medley My Favorite Things~Someday My Prince Will Come~Moanin"
Kids on the Slope
@Organizized​
I want to choose that too : (


Funny how @Organizized said that almost all OP tracks besides one or two are forgettable, and here we have @Brandish who included 3 in his list so far :teehee

I like his picks though
The one's I picked are definitely legendary :hmph (I chose 2 btw).

I tried selecting some pieces where the battle moments were epic. Pretty hard to go past those for OP's anime, which I don't really watch.

Imagine you are a professional boxer, and this was your entrance song:

And this is tune comes on when you KO somebody:

I rest my case.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Funny how @Organizized said that almost all OP tracks besides one or two are forgettable, and here we have @Brandish who included 3 in his list so far :teehee

I like his picks though :nod
Missed this post amidst all the other alerts. Didn’t say forgettable, just that there’s really only two tracks which came to mind for me as anything really worthy of being on a list like this. OP has a great OST which suits the series perfectly and enhances the animation and story, but really there’s very few tracks which sort of “stick out” imo, that I’ve felt like listening to outside of watching the series. If you get my point.

All the ones Brandish posted are good too, I just wouldn’t really get the urge to put them on and listen to them on their own. :catshrug
 
Top