Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
4 Points

Son Gohan vs Cell
Dragon Ball Z
@Juviii

Kurosaki Ichigo vs Kuchiki Byakuya
Bleach
@Elusia

Karasuno High vs Aobajohsai High
Haikyuu!!
@syx

Josuke Higashikata vs Kira Yoshikage
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
@GrySun


Can't find a video
Seidou High vs. Ouya Metropolitan High
Ace of Diamond
@Demonspeed

​
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It was, but I picked their 2nd fight. :rolleyes: Personally I hate it, but a very defining part of the whole anime.
Ah, i see :o If i understood you right, you hate their 2nd fight, but cuz of the impact it had on the story you picked it as one of your top 10 right :hmmI thought you picked their 1st fight cuz of the vid :xp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ah Karasuno vs. Bluecastle was such a fantastic match in the manga so I’m sure it’s every bit as great in the anime. :zomg An even more amazing match just ended in the manga btw, so look forward to that in the anime, @syx.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes The Nomu fight was a good one :nod

@Valhalla777 I've forgotten so much about the fight by now, but I just had to watch the vid again, Ainz vs Shalltear was great :zomg
from all seasons ive watched despite great animation and nice stuff, this fight is probably th most impactful, at least to me

im sure you can figure which is my #1 i have high hopes to see it your top list too !


Had a feeling my number 8 wouldn't be appearing quite yet (I really wouldn't be surprised if it made top 10 [or even higher?]).

It's really an amazing fight - one I'm sure would have, probably, come up much higher in my list, had I actually read the manga/watched the anime.
The feelings in it are real, the animation on point, and it has very little BS in it...

The only reason I know if it at all is that my friend kept pestering me to watch it (and I'm pretty glad I did - even if I didn't think too much of the other fights I've previously seen [from that series])
:invalid
now i want to know !!!!


hope its the one im thinking about !
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So I‘ll be the only one who picked great JoJo fights? :nah

Ah, i see :o If i understood you right, you hate their 2nd fight, but cuz of the impact it had on the story you picked it as one of your top 10 right :hmmI thought you picked their 1st fight cuz of the vid :xp
I didn‘t submit any vids, and Faust already said not to rely on the vids too much.

You know what their 2nd fight was, their last fight :8C
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah Karasuno vs. Bluecastle was such a fantastic match in the manga so I’m sure it’s every bit as great in the anime. :zomg An even more amazing match just ended in the manga btw, so look forward to that in the anime, @syx.
I think syx mainly picked that one because it had a lot of Oikawa :rolleyes:
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Kurosaki Ichigo vs Kuchiki Byakuya
Bleach
@Elusia​

Josuke Higashikata vs Kira Yoshikage
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
@GrySun​
Ichigo vs Byakuya was a great fight, was so hyped back in the day! :zomg Picked another fight from Bleach though, which I like a little bit more.

And oh this is the one you meant Gry :darn That actually was an awesome fight, had me on the edge of my seat for most of the battle. Sorta slipped under my radar, definitely would have been worthy to make it on my list... but hey, I have other JoJo noms for another category, very curious if at least one will be on yours too : D

from all seasons ive watched despite great animation and nice stuff, this fight is probably th most impactful, at least to me

im sure you can figure which is my #1 i have high hopes to see it your top list too !
Well my most impactful was something else, actually I think a prefer two fights over the Nomu one. Still a good pick though :nod
But I fear I will disappoint you, if we're thinking of the same then I won't have it on my list, but was one of the last I had to remove :(
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ichigo vs Byakuya was a great fight, was so hyped back in the day! :zomg Picked another fight from Bleach though, which I like a little bit more.

And oh this is the one you meant Gry :darn That actually was an awesome fight, had me on the edge of my seat for most of the battle. Sorta slipped under my radar, definitely would have been worthy to make it on my list... but hey, I have other JoJo noms for another category, very curious if at least one will be on yours too : D



Well my most impactful was something else, actually I think a prefer two fights over the Nomu one. Still a good pick though :nod
But I fear I will disappoint you, if we're thinking of the same then I won't have it on my list, but was one of the last I had to remove :(
but nii-kun...


 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Kageyama Shigeyo vs Koyama Megumu
Mob Psycho 100
@Organizized​
Ah that fight was amazing :nunoamaze Another one that sadly didn't make it on my list, but it's a great one nevertheless. My body's ready for Season 2 :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
but nii-kun...


Don't be sad, mb we will have another nom in common :hug If not this round than in the next, I'm sure :blush
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@FaustXIII could you please take a look at this:
Umm... both those Greed vs Wrath fights are the same fight




it got 5 points
My pick (1pt) is the same as @Aizen 's (4pts) pick.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
One more thing, my (9pts) pick is the same as @zimbardo 's (5pts) pick (the Jin vs Karya fight) :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
There's already a couple fights that deserved to enter the top 10 :o
This thing hits in the nostalgia so much :XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
So I‘ll be the only one who picked great JoJo fights? :nah
Of course not! :hmph I only picked one though. And it's from BT. I considered Joseph VS Wamu but chose another one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
syx picked the Katanagatari fight too! :zomg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And oh this is the one you meant Gry :darn That actually was an awesome fight, had me on the edge of my seat for most of the battle. Sorta slipped under my radar, definitely would have been worthy to make it on my list... but hey, I have other JoJo noms for another category, very curious if at least one will be on yours too : D
No, I meant another one. My 9-pointer :awe

There is another category? :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course not! :hmph I only picked one though. And it's from BT. I considered Joseph VS Wamu but chose another one.
Oh you picked the final battle? I have one JoJo fight each from BT, SC and DiU. Almost picked that one too, but the Wamuu battle I like a bit more.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, I meant another one. My 9-pointer :awe

There is another category? :grumble
Oh then I know what it's going to be, but I have no JoJo fights on my list this time... also, Kira > Dio. Kira might not be as iconic, but I like his whole style more. Might also be related to Bites the Dust > The World, in my eyes :amuse

Yeah, not sure when it was but you can already send lists for Top 10 Groups and Top 10 moves, Faust announced them a while ago. Already send a list for both, I was fast this time xD
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh shit :facepalmi completely forgot about Teresa vs The Claymore squad. Nice one @zimbardo
@FaustXIII Yugi vs Yami is such a classic and awesome fight :verily but there is one duel that imo surpasses it :^_^
@GrySun Saber vs Lancer first fight was amazing :cool:
@niichan Ryuko vs Ragyo was awesome, i loved it, but i wanted the fight to be a bit longer, still it was pretty cool (though thats not my fav fight in KLK :smile-big)
@Aizen Goku vs Tien, the OG hype fight. Its a really good pick, though imo i liked kid Goku vs Tien a bit more. And there is one other fight in the og DB that surpasses them all and is one of my picks for this ranking :verily
I actually meant for it to be the kid Goku vs Tien fight xD. The two Piccolo fights were also great, I had a hard time choosing for DB. I assume one of those is what you picked.

Shout out to @zimbardo and @Organizized for the Teresa vs Irene's team and Kageyama Shigeyo vs Koyama Megumu battles (Hei vs Wei was great too, forgot that one). I somewhat regret not adding those lol. Add that to the fact that no Jojo's fights are on my list, and the things I have to live down are mounting. :facepalm
 
Last edited:
Top