Are you reading SNK?Spain would be more acurrate
None, it's impossible, I just put it to attract the salt.
Are you reading SNK?Spain would be more acurrate
None, it's impossible, I just put it to attract the salt.
Started it a while ago, I have to catch it up but I was thinking on finishing the last two anime seasons first.Are you reading SNK?
Yeah do that,it is easier to catch like this,it is probably the second best shounen running currently after HXh.Join us in our discussions when you catch up soon.Started it a while ago, I have to catch it up but I was thinking on finishing the last two anime seasons first.

Hmm what did you dislike? Not a fan of action in general? I think the hardest part is actually the very first section, only after that do you see its whole beautyPlayed it a little, but it wasn't mine so I never could paly more
I still love the characters a lot, I've been reading fanfics of it in the last days
...He's indeed a cutie
@Asako even if I love our boy at ToG, I think is better to nominate him and see if you can change my mind
![]()

Then I guess you read about the characters and the story in the wiki, etc?Oh, si si, how is Spain?Spain would be more accurate
None, it's impossible, I just put it to attract the salt.

. Am I the only person who hate pets in general
Awesome thread. 
Hey Jinxie!! (っ´▽`)っHey revo!!!!!!Awesome thread.
![]()
Yep. And now I see I will stay awhile with all the catservice. Trying to figure out some way to merge gattara and revo.Hey Jinxie!! (っ´▽`)っ
Thank you, great to have you here!
It works!
I have been there and to Germany. Traveled all through the south part. Guess it’s also the home of the lambino This is the thread where you will find cats everywhere! And maybe dogs too, if the people asks for itYep. And now I see I will stay awhile with all the catservice. Trying to figure out some way to merge gattara and revo.But really it works better if I merge @Battou’s name instead. Battaro!
It works!
You’re from Spain? Lovely place.I have been there and to Germany. Traveled all through the south part. Guess it’s also the home of the lambino
![]()


. But you traveled to Spain, me too
. I left my continent for the first time this year, and traveled to Spain and Lisbon, they're amazing 

Dogs too! Yes! I love dogs and cats.This is the thread where you will find cats everywhere! And maybe dogs too, if the people asks for it
Battaro is amazing! let's see what @Battou thinks of this of this new reputation
Hahahaha no, I'm actually from Argentina. But you traveled to Spain, me too
. I left my continent for the first time this year, and traveled to Spain and Lisbon, they're amazing
Fiore looks great.......never been on that country![]()
Always sending pictures of my baby pets to people. Oh so you are from Sanse’s old country. Bet it was exciting traveling to Europe! First time and so far
. When I was in Spain, got lost because didn’t speak Spanish and could not read a map.
But for all purposes outside this site, I am from the US. 
?How many pets do you have? Hope you show me them one dayDogs too! Yes! I love dogs and cats.Always sending pictures of my baby pets to people. Oh so you are from Sanse’s old country. Bet it was exciting traveling to Europe! First time and so far
. When I was in Spain, got lost because didn’t speak Spanish and could not read a map.
Fiore is awesome. A bit rowdy at times.They trying to calculate the size of it as we speak over in the fairy tail section.But for all purposes outside this site, I am from the US.
![]()


. So from the US! Never went there, but I wish I could one day 
Wish I still was thereSo Revo are you in Spain?
If so are you going to participate in Matador?


Welcome mr. Laugh, yes, this is all you need to know about me (?).Well I see Revo u mad thread and u are cat lover
It seems leaving nnt forum for while is good for changing the atmosphere. Am I the only person who hate pets in general
![]()


Oh I didn't dislike anything, but the game wasn't mine, I just could play it a littleHmm what did you dislike? Not a fan of action in general? I think the hardest part is actually the very first section, only after that do you see its whole beauty
So you've been reading fanfics for the characters?Then I guess you read about the characters and the story in the wiki, etc?
. You can imagine how much I wanted to keep playing, but spoilers and fanarts saved me.
Ah, I misunderstoodOh I didn't dislike anything, but the game wasn't mine, I just could play it a little. You can imagine how much I wanted to keep playing, but spoilers and fanarts saved me.
Oh yes, I did read the wiki, after that I went to the fandom in general and started to love 9s/2b, do you ship them?
![]()
![]()
So you couldn't continue playing, that's a shame... not enough money to buy it for yourself? 


As for Spain, we went to Toledo, Granada, Ronda, Seville, Córdoba, Madrid, Avila. And we went a day to Tangier. So that southern part. When we went, it was during Corpus Christi so towns were decorated. Especially Toledo.
It was probably my favorite. I liked Seville and Grenada.
That was during my first year of college. Those pictures are lovely. I probably could find some of mine but I don’t have the energy to look for those right now. Planning on meeting Nietz in Italy
. It is going to be cool. 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Matador is the famous bullfighting in Spain.How many pets do you have? Hope you show me them one day
Really?? Hahahaha I got kinda lost in Lisbon, but at least I could explore a little more (?). When did you go to Europe btw? And whoch cities you went?
My favorite from them all was Sevilla, it's a place I love very much
Hahahaha![]()
![]()
![]()
. So from the US! Never went there, but I wish I could one day
Wish I still was there
I see now that saying "Messi´s place" doesn't make people think of Argentina anymore
Wait, Matador?
Welcome mr. Laugh, yes, this is all you need to know about me (?).
Well certanely is good chilling from the salt sometimes
I know you hate pets, I still can't believe it
Oh I didn't dislike anything, but the game wasn't mine, I just could play it a little. You can imagine how much I wanted to keep playing, but spoilers and fanarts saved me.
Oh yes, I did read the wiki, after that I went to the fandom in general and started to love 9s/2b, do you ship them?
![]()
![]()
Are they a new MH pairing?Yep. And now I see I will stay awhile with all the catservice. Trying to figure out some way to merge gattara and revo.But really it works better if I merge @Battou’s name instead. Battaro!
It works!
You’re from Spain? Lovely place.I have been there and to Germany. Traveled all through the south part. Guess it’s also the home of the lambino
![]()
I have two dogs now and lots of cats. One is a kitten I picked up during the mg that I hosted. Her name is a mafia, she’s a cute. Although she’s not a kitten any more.
![]()
And these two loves here:
![]()




omoNope new ship is @MrSchmitty7 X @revo
