I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Spain would be more acurrate :lmao

None, it's impossible, I just put it to attract the salt :evil.
Are you reading SNK?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Started it a while ago, I have to catch it up but I was thinking on finishing the last two anime seasons first.
Yeah do that,it is easier to catch like this,it is probably the second best shounen running currently after HXh.Join us in our discussions when you catch up soon.

@Farfalla another potential victim of us.:hip​
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Played it a little, but it wasn't mine so I never could paly more <_>
I still love the characters a lot, I've been reading fanfics of it in the last days :XD

...He's indeed a cutie :blushbirb
@Asako even if I love our boy at ToG, I think is better to nominate him and see if you can change my mind
Hmm what did you dislike? Not a fan of action in general? I think the hardest part is actually the very first section, only after that do you see its whole beauty :blush
So you've been reading fanfics for the characters? :XD Then I guess you read about the characters and the story in the wiki, etc?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Spain would be more accurate:lmao

None, it's impossible, I just put it to attract the salt :evil.
Oh, si si, how is Spain?
 

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
Well I see Revo u mad thread and u are cat lover :derp

It seems leaving nnt forum for while is good for changing the atmosphere :XD. Am I the only person who hate pets in general :grumble
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hey revo!!!!!! :clingy Awesome thread. :turtle
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hey Jinxie!! (っ´▽`)っ
Thank you, great to have you here!
Yep. And now I see I will stay awhile with all the catservice. Trying to figure out some way to merge gattara and revo. :grumble But really it works better if I merge @Battou’s name instead. Battaro! :x3 It works!

You’re from Spain? Lovely place. :love I have been there and to Germany. Traveled all through the south part. Guess it’s also the home of the lambino :lambirb:lambirb
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Yep. And now I see I will stay awhile with all the catservice. Trying to figure out some way to merge gattara and revo. :grumble But really it works better if I merge @Battou’s name instead. Battaro! :x3 It works!

You’re from Spain? Lovely place. :love I have been there and to Germany. Traveled all through the south part. Guess it’s also the home of the lambino :lambirb:lambirb
This is the thread where you will find cats everywhere! And maybe dogs too, if the people asks for it :awe
Battaro is amazing! let's see what @Battou thinks of this of this new reputation :fan
Hahahaha no, I'm actually from Argentina :XD. But you traveled to Spain, me too :wtf. I left my continent for the first time this year, and traveled to Spain and Lisbon, they're amazing :luv
Fiore looks great.......never been on that country :derp
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This is the thread where you will find cats everywhere! And maybe dogs too, if the people asks for it :awe
Battaro is amazing! let's see what @Battou thinks of this of this new reputation :fan
Hahahaha no, I'm actually from Argentina :XD. But you traveled to Spain, me too :wtf. I left my continent for the first time this year, and traveled to Spain and Lisbon, they're amazing :luv
Fiore looks great.......never been on that country :derp
Dogs too! Yes! I love dogs and cats. :tata3Always sending pictures of my baby pets to people. Oh so you are from Sanse’s old country. Bet it was exciting traveling to Europe! First time and so far :blai. When I was in Spain, got lost because didn’t speak Spanish and could not read a map. :sweatbunny

Fiore is awesome. A bit rowdy at times.They trying to calculate the size of it as we speak over in the fairy tail section. :gigglebunny But for all purposes outside this site, I am from the US. :turtle
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
So Revo are you in Spain?

If so are you going to participate in Matador :teehee ?
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Dogs too! Yes! I love dogs and cats. :tata3Always sending pictures of my baby pets to people. Oh so you are from Sanse’s old country. Bet it was exciting traveling to Europe! First time and so far :blai. When I was in Spain, got lost because didn’t speak Spanish and could not read a map. :sweatbunny

Fiore is awesome. A bit rowdy at times.They trying to calculate the size of it as we speak over in the fairy tail section. :gigglebunny But for all purposes outside this site, I am from the US. :turtle
How many pets do you have? Hope you show me them one day :zomg
Really?? Hahahaha I got kinda lost in Lisbon, but at least I could explore a little more (?). When did you go to Europe btw? And whoch cities you went?
My favorite from them all was Sevilla, it's a place I love very much :nod


Hahahaha :XD. So from the US! Never went there, but I wish I could one day :gigglebunny
So Revo are you in Spain?

If so are you going to participate in Matador :teehee ?
Wish I still was there :gigglebunny
I see now that saying "Messi´s place" doesn't make people think of Argentina anymore :Haha
Wait, Matador? :lambirb
Well I see Revo u mad thread and u are cat lover :derp

It seems leaving nnt forum for while is good for changing the atmosphere :XD. Am I the only person who hate pets in general :grumble
Welcome mr. Laugh, yes, this is all you need to know about me (?).
Well certanely is good chilling from the salt sometimes :XD
I know you hate pets, I still can't believe it :nah
Hmm what did you dislike? Not a fan of action in general? I think the hardest part is actually the very first section, only after that do you see its whole beauty :blush
So you've been reading fanfics for the characters? :XD Then I guess you read about the characters and the story in the wiki, etc?
Oh I didn't dislike anything, but the game wasn't mine, I just could play it a little :XD. You can imagine how much I wanted to keep playing, but spoilers and fanarts saved me.
Oh yes, I did read the wiki, after that I went to the fandom in general and started to love 9s/2b, do you ship them?

 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh I didn't dislike anything, but the game wasn't mine, I just could play it a little :XD. You can imagine how much I wanted to keep playing, but spoilers and fanarts saved me.
Oh yes, I did read the wiki, after that I went to the fandom in general and started to love 9s/2b, do you ship them?

Ah, I misunderstood :XD So you couldn't continue playing, that's a shame... not enough money to buy it for yourself? :(

So you know about most of the story and the chars I guess, but I hope you will still play the game one day. And ofc I ship 2B and 9S, they're one of my fav pairings :blush





 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have two dogs now and lots of cats. One is a kitten I picked up during the mg that I hosted. Her name is a mafia, she’s a cute. Although she’s not a kitten any more.

:wtf
And these two loves here:

Oh you got lost too? I feel less alone in the world. Germany was much easier but stayed there with my best friend’s family for like the whole summer so I always had Nietz with me. :XD As for Spain, we went to Toledo, Granada, Ronda, Seville, Córdoba, Madrid, Avila. And we went a day to Tangier. So that southern part. When we went, it was during Corpus Christi so towns were decorated. Especially Toledo. :wub It was probably my favorite. I liked Seville and Grenada. :blush That was during my first year of college. Those pictures are lovely. I probably could find some of mine but I don’t have the energy to look for those right now. Planning on meeting Nietz in Italy :zomg. It is going to be cool. :plot
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So where is the next place you want to go?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
How many pets do you have? Hope you show me them one day :zomg
Really?? Hahahaha I got kinda lost in Lisbon, but at least I could explore a little more (?). When did you go to Europe btw? And whoch cities you went?
My favorite from them all was Sevilla, it's a place I love very much :nod


Hahahaha :XD. So from the US! Never went there, but I wish I could one day :gigglebunny

Wish I still was there :gigglebunny
I see now that saying "Messi´s place" doesn't make people think of Argentina anymore :Haha
Wait, Matador? :lambirb

Welcome mr. Laugh, yes, this is all you need to know about me (?).
Well certanely is good chilling from the salt sometimes :XD
I know you hate pets, I still can't believe it :nah

Oh I didn't dislike anything, but the game wasn't mine, I just could play it a little :XD. You can imagine how much I wanted to keep playing, but spoilers and fanarts saved me.
Oh yes, I did read the wiki, after that I went to the fandom in general and started to love 9s/2b, do you ship them?

Matador is the famous bullfighting in Spain.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yep. And now I see I will stay awhile with all the catservice. Trying to figure out some way to merge gattara and revo. :grumble But really it works better if I merge @Battou’s name instead. Battaro! :x3 It works!

You’re from Spain? Lovely place. :love I have been there and to Germany. Traveled all through the south part. Guess it’s also the home of the lambino :lambirb:lambirb
Are they a new MH pairing?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I have two dogs now and lots of cats. One is a kitten I picked up during the mg that I hosted. Her name is a mafia, she’s a cute. Although she’s not a kitten any more.

:wtf
And these two loves here:
:blai

:luv

:swoon

:wtf
omo
Is this true, revo-chan? Then I sincerely congratulate you! :zomg
 
Top