Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Saitama vs Genos is a great fight. Never really felt like watching the OPM anime all the way but have seen some of the fights and they’re superbly animated.
The manga is still better tho~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is this a manga-only fight?.. Can't find a video of this.
Kurokami Medaka vs Kumagawa Misogi
Medaka Box
@Juviii

Ash Ketchum (Satoshi) vs Paul (Shinji)
Pokemon
@uberfayt (4) @Elusia (3)
[/fieldset]
​
This is a manga fight indeed, sadly. The Medaka anime never reached the Minus arc :( Great pick though @Juviii :blush

Also I stopped watching Pokemon after Kanto, but that fight definitely looks nice :pleased

Gon Freecss, Killua Zoldyck, Hisoka Mohru & Co. vs Razor
Hunter x Hunter
@uberfayt​
Great pick @uberfayt :zomg Sadly I reduced to my list to one fight per series, and there's another Hunter x Hunter fight I like a bit more...

Is this the same fight. Cause everytime I google: Arturia vs Lancer, the results always show 'Saber vs Lancer' :grumble
Yup, that's the same fight :XD
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Son Goku vs Piccolo :pleased the final fight of the original Dragon Ball series. Such a good fight.
OG Dragon Ball FTW. Maybe its pure nostalgia, but even to this day i love the original Dragon Ball series more than Z. Great adventure, great fun and legendary fights.
#RTL 2
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ah, this fight. The one that started it all. Good times... good times...
:crying

@Erinyes I had another famous fight from Madoka, but this one's a great pick. Definitely made a huge impact on the show :super
This one is my fave, not only bc Mami is my fave char with kyubey, but bc of the impact it had, that was so briliant ( Mami :pout)

also its probably one of the 1st time in a show a main char died that early. Mami s character was so tragig and her death despite the visual effects is just too gruesome
But im glad you picked something else from Madoka, fights were awesome and greatly animated ♥

@syx so disaappointed :arf expected you to choose the L vs light I am justice



@juvii Kagura vs Abuto awesome pick : zomg hesitated between this one and okita vs Kamui ended up chossing the las. But kagurea was just amazing in you pick ! :wtf

Oi oi @FaustXIII , I also had Luffy v Usopp!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Erinyes Was afraid that was the one you picked. That was the first one I added to my list, such an awesome fight, but unfortunately not the one I went with on my stress-list..
Oh i see now, but Mugen vs Sara was awesome she was just perfect, her motivations, her strenght despite being blind, and eventually she realized her child is dead.

@uberfayt great pick, but my rule was 1pick/series so couldnt include other hxh picks but ive chosen another hxh pick
hope you or demon picked it too :arf
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Also I stopped watching Pokemon after Kanto, but that fight definitely looks nice :pleased
I highly recommend watching Diamond & Pearl and XY/XYZ, even just not watching pointless filler there. They were a breath of fresh air to the pokemon franchise and that Ash was a competent trainer for once (or twice :XD)

Especially when you get fights like these :hearts
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Son Goku vs Piccolo :pleased the final fight of the original Dragon Ball series. Such a good fight.
OG Dragon Ball FTW. Maybe its pure nostalgia, but even to this day i love the original Dragon Ball series more than Z. Great adventure, great fun and legendary fights.
#RTL 2
Didn’t grow up with DB anime (and only watched parts of it actually), but I definitely agree with this when it comes to the manga. Even back then I always liked the first part more than what I later learned was labeled “Z” in the anime. :nod
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Saitama vs Genos is a great fight. Never really felt like watching the OPM anime all the way but have seen some of the fights and they’re superbly animated.
The manga is still better tho~
Agree - but this isn't a manga thread now, is it?
:invalid

Also, I see why you picked that Champloo fight, instead of the one I picked.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@uberfayt Hell yea, dude! Best pokemon fight, amirite? :hip

I already gush a lot about their rivalry in the avatar and signature art contest of the same theme. So I won't go anymore details :^_^
Oh yeah definitely ^^I knew you would choose it as well ;) Best fight in the best pokemon season, where asch was at his peak as a character and where we got one of the best rivalry stories in anime history IMO. Moreover, I need to stress out that the fight should be watched with the original soundtrack, it really adds so much and key moments are more emotional and impactful.

This last argument is especially relevent for the YU-Gi-Oh! series. The original soundtrack was absolutely amazing, so much that when I rewatched some duels in their original jap version, it was like a whole new (and much better) experience alltogether. For those interested, I highly recommend that you watch the duels me, @FaustXIII and @GrySun have picked in their original japanese dub ost :)

Great pick @uberfayt :zomg Sadly I reduced to my list to one fight per series, and there's another Hunter x Hunter fight I like a bit more...
In the previous rounds I also was adhering to that rule, but I just couldn't here lol. Now I'm happy I picked the dodgeball fight, as this list can't do without it ;)

@uberfayt great pick, but my rule was 1pick/series so couldnt include other hxh picks but ive chosen another hxh pick
hope you or demon picked it too :arf
Indeed I have one more hxh fight in reserves ^^, let's see if it's really the one you have in mind (...and it better be ! :cop)
 
Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
This last argument is especially relevent for the YU-Gi-Oh! series. The original soundtrack was absolutely amazing, so much that when I rewatched some duels in their original jap version, it was like a whole new (and much better) experience alltogether. For those interested, I highly recommend that you watch the duels me, @FaustXIII and @GrySun have picked in their original japanese dub ost :)
I can definitely agree on that :verily For example watching 5Ds in dub and sub is like watching two different series. Eng Dub makes the series look like weak sauce, while in Jap Dub its amazing and imo the greatest Yu Gi Oh series in the franchise.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ah, I had high hopes for one of anime’s most iconic opening scenes getting at least one other person voting for it. :feelsbadman
I would/should have voted for it...

... now I feel terrible
:feelsbadman
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is this the same fight. Cause everytime I google: Arturia vs Lancer, the results always show 'Saber vs Lancer' :grumble
Yes lol, it just so happens we both used the different names for them.
Class name: Lancer = Name: Diarmuid
Class name: Saber = Nams: Arturia

@Aizen we gotta be more in sync :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed oh you meant the Santana fight. Yes that one is a very good and memorable one too. I legit didn‘t expect the Pillar Man to be defeated right there.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yup, that's the same fight :XD
Yes lol, it just so happens we both used the different names for them.
Class name: Lancer = Name: Diarmuid
Class name: Saber = Nams: Arturia
Saber vs Lancer points adjusted
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

9 Points

Saber vs Lancer
Fate/Zero
@Aizen (7) @GrySun (2)


Natsu Dragneel & Gajeel Redfox vs Laxus Dreyar
Fairy Tail
@FaustXIII

Himura Kenshin vs Kiyosato Akira
Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & Betrayal
@zimbardo

Son Goku vs Majin Buu
Dragon Ball Z
@Crescent Jinx

Sarutobi Asuma vs Hidan
Naruto Shippuuden
@xi0
​
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ooohh, Ichigo vs Ulquiorra! So that's what you meant, niichan :sweatbunny
Yea, it's a pretty hype fight. I agree with you :zomg

Gon vs Pitou and All Might vs All For One are also great! :awe
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Top