Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 411 Discussion / 412 Predictions | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 411 Discussion / 412 Predictions

LushuMine

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
ToG is a story based in a bigger world/story created by SIU. IICR in the outside world the known, presence and influence of Axis are very common, so it’s mostly likely Zahard and the other FH know the existence and the powers of an Axis, but I doubt that they would let the workshop or any tower resident knows about it.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
We know for a fact that phantaminum is above enryu. That's not even debatable. A billion billion enryus would be instantly, easily and catastrophilically foderized by an indifferent phantaminum.

Aegrus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
We know for a fact that phantaminum is above enryu. That's not even debatable. A billion billion enryus would be instantly, easily and catastrophilically foderized by an indifferent phantaminum.
Dramatic irony, we the readers know this (and not even because it has been mentioned in the story but because of SIU's blogs) but that doesn't necessarily mean that the characters in the story know it. Of course, someone has mentioned that Zahard and co. could know it from the Outside, but this still has never been mentioned, so until we know the full details about what happened on the day that Phanta visited, everything is still a guessing game.

Reactions: Wha

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Dramatic irony, we the readers know this (and not even because it has been mentioned in the story but because of SIU's blogs) but that doesn't necessarily mean that the characters in the story know it. Of course, someone has mentioned that Zahard and co. could know it from the Outside, but this still has never been mentioned, so until we know the full details about what happened on the day that Phanta visited, everything is still a guessing game.
If it comes to phantaminum's intentions or relevance to the plot, yeah, thats a mystery. But if it comes to his his power than that is pretty much set in stone. it would take a full blown retcon to change this.

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
ToG is a story based in a bigger world/story created by SIU. IICR in the outside world the known, presence and influence of Axis are very common, so it’s mostly likely Zahard and the other FH know the existence and the powers of an Axis, but I doubt that they would let the workshop or any tower resident knows about it.
As we know that the workshop exists outside the tower, I assume they know about the existence of Axis.

There were a lot of objections in the Ranking Administration Office about giving Phantaminum the 1st ranking, who had disappeared after the attack on the palace of Zahard and had become inactive, but everyone agreed his impressive strength alone was overwhelming. As a result, Phantaminum became the No. 1 Ranker by showing himself in only one battle, dragging the "Red Tower" Enryu down to 2nd rank.
This is from the wikia...
Enryu feat is more impressive, but it's the kind of godly power that Phanta showed that made people put him number 1

Aegrus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
If it comes to phantaminum's intentions or relevance to the plot, yeah, thats a mystery. But if it comes to his his power than that is pretty much set in stone. it would take a full blown retcon to change this.
But I'm not talking about whether or not he is an Axis, but whether or not Zahard knows what an Axis is and if he knows that Phanta is one.

LushuMine

Reaction score
Country
Australia
But I'm not talking about whether or not he is an Axis, but whether or not Zahard knows what an Axis is and if he knows that Phanta is one.
In reddit has a detailed review of ToG and the TUS Universe, with the other stories/chronicles written by SIU. IICR the Axis Users are not so rare in outside world, people know and talk about them. I suppose that everyone who hasn’t been locked in a cave knows about them, so as the FH and Workshop (as someone remembered they also exists on outside world).

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
In reddit has a detailed review of ToG and the TUS Universe, with the other stories/chronicles written by SIU. IICR the Axis Users are not so rare in outside world, people know and talk about them. I suppose that everyone who hasn’t been locked in a cave knows about them, so as the FH and Workshop (as someone remembered they also exists on outside world).
The stuff and its summaries are also available in the TOG wiki. Axis are indeed well known on the outside, depending on how much of it remain cannon. And the way things have been phrased suggest no one in the tower knows phantaminum is an axis. But it says nothing about them knowing or not what an axis is. So odds are they know what an axis is.

Lone__wave

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
It is possible but i doubt it. I think all slayer are equal wich its why Lulsec cannot order Karaka to leave baam alone. Karaka and probly all slayer beside lulsec dont know about Bam identity. Fug was build by his parents for Bam. The only way to survive agaisnt zahard was to make it impossible to erradicate: turning it in a religion with Bam as their god. He inherited of fug by blood after V died. This is my opinion but i think bam will have his owns slayers. With yuri already being one. Enne will be another one (my theory)
Or maybe Luslec is pretty sure karaka & co. Will fail.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
There is no way all slayers are equal. We saw a minute of a full powered white and the guy clearly and vastly outclasses karaka as we have seen so far, Karaka is ultimately a noob among slayers. As for luslec not controlling him... How could him? They are presumably vast distances across the tower. Is he supposed to send a mean text to karaka's pocket?

LushuMine

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Btw, I guess we can definitely say that Baam isn’t High Hanker level after the Baam’s hit on White be nothing more than a joke. It didn’t even bothered White.

Saw

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
That's actually a gag

darkraoul

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
phanta is SIU. He once said Phata could completely rewrite story of TOG and he was serious about it

Wha

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I agree, but, at least for me, it was about how the ranking system works - how do they get their data? One argument was due to them visiting the administration office and doing some kind of test(s), one other was due to accomplisments - that's why i brought up Enryu and Phanta, since both arguments don't work with them. I doubt that they went to the administration office and it's clear that it is not about accomplishments, since Enryu killed an admin and Phanta "only" invaded Zahards palace. My guess would be that they (the ranking guys) use some sort of lighthouse or a similar device to do so.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I agree, but, at least for me, it was about how the ranking system works - how do they get their data? One argument was due to them visiting the administration office and doing some kind of test(s), one other was due to accomplisments - that's why i brought up Enryu and Phanta, since both arguments don't work with them. I doubt that they went to the administration office and it's clear that it is not about accomplishments, since Enryu killed an admin and Phanta "only" invaded Zahards palace. My guess would be that they (the ranking guys) use some sort of lighthouse or a similar device to do so.
The Guy in charge of ranks saw Phantaminum fight and concluded this. He sees all, in a sense like Heimdall from Thor, but instead of distances he got the ability to measure ranks. His rank is ? instead of a number, and all he does is this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This Guy sets the ranks:

https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Robert_Aisand

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
phanta is SIU. He once said Phata could completely rewrite story of TOG and he was serious about it
IF SIU was an axis, which I am reasonably sure has been discussed before, I doubt he'd be one as measly as phantaminum. Phantaminum is one of the top axis but logically SIU would have to be the top axis that controls all stories. It'd make more sense if SIU was Talse user in than him being phantaminum. And even then it'd make more sense that he was a superior axis to him.
The Guy in charge of ranks saw Phantaminum fight and concluded this. He sees all, in a sense like Heimdall from Thor, but instead of distances he got the ability to measure ranks. His rank is ? instead of a number, and all he does is this.
This Guy sets the ranks:

That reads like the guy might be an irregular. At least if he actually has any battle prowess. People within the tower need to climb it and get contracts in order to get access to more shinsoo... If the guy is anywhere near as strong as a ranker, or even within some regular categories, it makes more sense that he got access to shinsoo via already having permission than anything else. Whether he has that much power or none at all, it is interesting that he would have regular protection against rankers. Being powerful and influential while enjoying regular protection actually seems like an insanely convenient scenario.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
This Guy sets the ranks:

Ok, but how does he do that? Was he actually there or did he watch from far away? How did he watch? Is it some kind of ability or is it a machine? Or did someone go to him and showed him, like Beta showed Bam what happened on the hidden Floor?

IF SIU was an axis, which I am reasonably sure has been discussed before, I doubt he'd be one as measly as phantaminum. Phantaminum is one of the top axis but logically SIU would have to be the top axis that controls all stories. It'd make more sense if SIU was Talse user in than him being phantaminum. And even then it'd make more sense that he was a superior axis to him.

That reads like the guy might be an irregular. At least if he actually has any battle prowess. People within the tower need to climb it and get contracts in order to get access to more shinsoo... If the guy is anywhere near as strong as a ranker, or even within some regular categories, it makes more sense that he got access to shinsoo via already having permission than anything else. Whether he has that much power or none at all, it is interesting that he would have regular protection against rankers. Being powerful and influential while enjoying regular protection actually seems like an insanely convenient scenario.
Since some (or all, not sure about that part) rules of the tower are different or don't apply at all for irregulars, are they able to mess with regulars in regular areas? I know that Zahard did it with the hidden floor, but that was a special case under special circumstances.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Since some (or all, not sure about that part) rules of the tower are different or don't apply at all for irregulars, are they able to mess with regulars in regular areas? I know that Zahard did it with the hidden floor, but that was a special case under special circumstances.
I am not aware of any rules which apply differently between irregulars. So far the series has leaned towards irregulars not even breaking rules in general. The shinsoo thing has been framed as irregulars having permission to use shinsoo by default which is drastically different from them breaking any rules whatsoever.

As for the messing with regulars thing... I doubt you even need to be an irregular for that. Jinsung did it as well. My guess was that some administrators like some people and thus give them a larger leash than to other people provided they don't straight up spit on the rules.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I am not aware of any rules which apply differently between irregulars. So far the series has leaned towards irregulars not even breaking rules in general. The shinsoo thing has been framed as irregulars having permission to use shinsoo by default which is drastically different from them breaking any rules whatsoever.

As for the messing with regulars thing... I doubt you even need to be an irregular for that. Jinsung did it as well. My guess was that some administrators like some people and thus give them a larger leash than to other people provided they don't straight up spit on the rules.
Using shinsoo freely, having not a set limit, they can take the test directly from the admin, for them the contracts are shackles (according to the second floor Guardian), they are not bound by some contracts (at least to Hwa, but since she is a liar, i am not sure about it)
I said different and / or not apply at all - i never said breaking.

The Zahard Army is doing it too right now, but they are stretching the rules, not changing them.