Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 411 Discussion / 412 Predictions | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 411 Discussion / 412 Predictions

paptimus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
We know for a fact that phantaminum is above enryu. That's not even debatable. A billion billion enryus would be instantly, easily and catastrophilically foderized by an indifferent phantaminum.
Enryu is indeed very strong but phanta would win not because his power is bigger than enryu (it could be bigger) but because the power type is different. Any exis on the outside would win against anyone in the tower because their power manisfests as a field which they can control some degree of reality within that field (like a mini universe). The outside world is the universe (i dont know if you guys read the other stuff SIU wrote).In that universe phanta is either no.2 or 3 among the exceeds However he is not the god that revived Bam because while exceeds have godly powers they themselves are not god and there is only one god outside (the one who revived bam) . I can only guess that Phanta entered the tower because he heard that a king lived there and king on the outsiide word means Exis (they are called kings) and the most powerful of them is the conquerer king (who was actually defeated)

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ok, but how does he do that? Was he actually there or did he watch from far away? How did he watch? Is it some kind of ability or is it a machine? Or did someone go to him and showed him, like Beta showed Bam what happened on the hidden Floor?

Since some (or all, not sure about that part) rules of the tower are different or don't apply at all for irregulars, are they able to mess with regulars in regular areas? I know that Zahard did it with the hidden floor, but that was a special case under special circumstances.
Well, Phantaminum did storm Jahad's palace a while Ago, I suppose there could be records of such. But since every single of the 100.000 ranks are settled by Robert Aisand, and not Just once but constantly, I suppose he has either a spell or a top notch surveillance equipment. It hasn't been explained throughly but when Mazino pushed Aisand against the wall, he Said that he had watched Phantaminum fighting and that Mazino would clearly lose to him.

Reactions: Wha

projectX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Baam need to suffer and cry he must feel despair,pain and lost of friends.

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Recapping: Well it seems that Bam might absorb the black march, while at the same time his sensei looks to be badly injured or is about to die. All of this would imply a permanent power upgrade by and for Bam whose main problem has been lack of stamina when accessing his own power.

Be that as it may, what really interests me is whether Bam wil be continually faced off against pwerful foes espescially abnormally strong regullars sent by the Jahad faction. I also wonder what Rachel's role will be from here on, since Endorsi didn't retreive her with Bong Bong. She'll probably become a spy to track Bam's team. Rachel may also get a power upgrade courtessy of Jahad family.

It seems obvious that Yuri is done as a princess, but she won't be able to climb with Bam in the Regullar areas. So if Bam's powers are "awakened" by internalizing BM, hell probably end up taking some or most tests directly from administrators.

So glad that Bam is now cured of his Rachel-itis disease. However I have to grudgingly give props to Endorssi for being very useful, and being Bam's heartthrob here onward. Guess Yuri will just have to accept Urek :) :)

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Be that as it may, what really interests me is whether Bam wil be continually faced off against pwerful foes espescially abnormally strong regullars sent by the Jahad faction.
More of him one-paneling plebs without even pretending to try? Alright then. Levi has showed us what this Baam versus an 'elite' Regular looks like.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
However I have to grudgingly give props to Endorssi for being very useful, and being Bam's heartthrob here onward. Guess Yuri will just have to accept Urek :) :)
Grudgingly? Just do what I'm doing, and hope Baam does better than that annoying baggage. Save us Yuri (Adori, Enne, Garam, Elaine, Sharon, Maschenny, anyone I might be forgetting).

Hiro Hayase

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It seems obvious that Yuri is done as a princess, but she won't be able to climb with Bam in the Regular areas. So if Bam's powers are "awakened" by internalizing BM, hell probably end up taking some or most tests directly from administrators.

So glad that Bam is now cured of his Rachel-itis disease. However I have to grudgingly give props to Endorsi for being very useful, and being Bam's heartthrob here onward. Guess Yuri will just have to accept Urek :) :)
Yuri said in the past that Urek is the type of person that is fun to be friends with, but terrible to live together (Siu blog). The only one for Urek is Garam lol. Although, Yuri will most likely end up at the Wolhaiksong headquarters for some time.

Bam might just end up with a harem of frustrated Zahard Princesses after he takes down Zahard, at that point he would probably be desperately looking for a way out of the tower. Well Hwaryun is also a contender.

I am hoping that Rachel becomes a tyrant with her newfound powers if Zahard gives her any. Karaka or White might save Rachel and Yura later on to cover their tracks. Then's theres also the fact that Rachel is Gustang & Headon's chess piece.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Bam might just end up with a harem of frustrated Zahard Princesses after he takes down Zahard, at that point he would probably be desperately looking for a way out of the tower. Well Hwaryun is also a contender.
He can keep Mazino around to act as a repellent while searching.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuri said in the past that Urek is the type of person that is fun to be friends with, but terrible to live together (Siu blog). The only one for Urek is Garam lol. Although, Yuri will most likely end up at the Wolhaiksong headquarters for some time.

Bam might just end up with a harem of frustrated Zahard Princesses after he takes down Zahard, at that point he would probably be desperately looking for a way out of the tower. Well Hwaryun is also.....
Leave it to Bam, as long as he doesn't accidentally absorb them . Jokes aside, Bam really needs to get a grip on what he absorbs involuntarily like the red thryssa.

DERRICK S NIBLACK

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Reading the wiki about shinsoo the say its easier to control shinsoo with items. I don't think Baam is going to absorb BM its helping him control his power currently. He's going go incorporate BM with the thorn.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Greetings,

Medium-time lurker, tired of waiting so long for releases. This chapter's turn of events got me thinking to register. A few thoughts:

* Not sure is Ha Jinsung is dead or not like many of you. Something to be said of revival tech in the tower. Something to be said of Ha-family resistance. The panel where Maschenny is spearing him... the look on his face. It's almost like a look when someone taps on your shoulder and surprises you; his face didn't look like someone on the verge of death taking a killing blow. It's not like those faces we are used to where the head goes back and the entire eye goes black. It's also so off-center it's hard to say if it even is a killing blow at all. I don't want Jinsung to be dead but I think there's enough evidence that it could go either way at this point. Leave it to Jinsung to not only live but to find a way to excel as an armless combatant. (Penny in the Magicians series....?)

* Maschenny's agenda - as it pertains to what happens here is obviously difficult to tell until further chapters are released. It does seem like she has succeeded to kill several birds with one stone however. In this one blow she could have silenced Jinsung and thus destroyed evidence of them talking AND taken out Kallavan at the same time. This was right after Kallavan POINTEDLY said one more hit and he'd be a goner. BAM! How coincidental is that? And Kallavan's subordinates were obviously witnesses to the fight so Maschenny's hands are clean as far as appearing a traitor to Zahard if she managed to finish off Kallavan THROUGH Jinsung. For all we know this was part of their discussion (Maschenny and Jinsung) prior to heading to the floor (their plan was off-screened...). The difference between Maschenny killing (if she indeed did shoot to kill) Jinsung when he was already useless/verge of death and Maschenny just killing Jinsung by stabbing him in the back *at any other time* is telling. This makes me think it was to keep up appearances whether it was a killing blow or not. Further, as it has been pointed out maybe she is merely looking like she killed Jinsung to keep him from actual death since Kallavan had more in him and Jinsung probably would have truly been killed had she not intervened. I don't think she's lost to the FUG cause just yet is what I'm saying (or whatever other cause happens to align momentarily with FUG...). Alternatively, maybe she just couldn't take Jinsung on her own and truly needed him in a weakened state to strike, though she cut it close if that's the case as his final attack almost killed Kallavan if they were truly on the same side. And she was more than willing to kill off her subordinates so I doubt she's super-loyal. If anything, I think this could be like Sasuke piecing Karin to get to Danzo. Obviously not from a hostage situation, but the 'piece them both to get my true enemy' routine isn't exactly knew (particularly to Asian entertainment).

* Rak. Rak hasn't really got to shine since those close to Bam got their upgrades. Sure, we got to see rock-arms. But what was hinted at when he saw Evankhell's flames (ancient power) would be much greater obviously. Think Komamura's shikai vs his bankai (I doubt I'm the first to say this). Everyone has in their mind how the fights will pair up but I'm not sure Rak (still running around) isn't a power-player in this arc. I think he could shine, maybe grow big again, with his power of an ancient on par or just under Evankhell even (OK, maybe that's pushing it...). So he's being ruled out too easily. Obviously we'll get this in time, but I think it could be sooner than later. Maybe proximity to her flames will 'remind' him of said power. The focus thus far is on all the obvious people such as Bam and the slayers pairing up in battles, but what about Rak?

* Bam. Bam has a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome. That's basically it. First with Rachel, now with FUG. I'm not sure if Jinsung truly does care about Bam or does he just see him as a tool he needs to keep happy. I'm not sure if Jinsung's reference to having a family/babysitting was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek or endearing. He could just be protecting an asset after all. Either way, if Jinsung, a kidnapper and extortionist, does die, maybe Bam will actually do something. In other news; BM.... could that just be the first of the 13M series that he manages to absorb? And if so, what does that mean the relationship will be with the two prince rings? Will he have to absorb those as well (if he's just vacuuming up artifacts after all)?
Eh, not seeing an edit option; sorry to double-post?

Either way, should have read today's spoilers before typing half of that... lol

BalzonDawalz

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maschenny never said that she wants to fight Yuri, she is much stronger anyway. She only challenged her for a bet, in order to get her 13MS weapons.
That would literally be asking for a fight.

Cozzie78

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Enryu is indeed very strong but phanta would win not because his power is bigger than enryu (it could be bigger) but because the power type is different. Any exis on the outside would win against anyone in the tower because their power manisfests as a field which they can control some degree of reality within that field (like a mini universe). The outside world is the universe (i dont know if you guys read the other stuff SIU wrote).In that universe phanta is either no.2 or 3 among the exceeds However he is not the god that revived Bam because while exceeds have godly powers they themselves are not god and there is only one god outside (the one who revived bam) . I can only guess that Phanta entered the tower because he heard that a king lived there and king on the outsiide word means Exis (they are called kings) and the most powerful of them is the conquerer king (who was actually defeated)
Hasnt even SUI stated he regrets introducing Phanta ?

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bam - “I need to borrrow Black March’s Power....” he then stabs himself with the Black March...:cheez
In all seriousness, that ultimate flare technique was amazing. I feel like we didn’t get enough time with Jinsung Ha. Not to say he’s definitely dead - it’s possible Maschenny is really there to take out Jinsung as a just in case rather than attacking Kallavan through Jinsung (if you follow up with something it might have killed me).

Super excited for next week.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Now that was an epic chapter. I think Jinsung really is going to be dead. Not sure if he's quite dead yet, probably, but I guess this is the end for him. Maschenny used him to delay the forces then executed him. She's scary. Pretty sad ending note though with him regretting being unable to teach Baam again. He should have wounded Kallavan badly enough to keep him from succeeding in his task though so that's something he can die proudly having done.

I absolutely loved Androssi leaving Rachel. Coldblooded and hilarious.:XD

Also very much enjoyed Baam attacking White from behind after White saved him. Glad to see Baam isn't quite that forgiving.

GOOMOONRYONG

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can this arc get any better? I really like Jinsung but I hope he isn't saved by plot armor or someone from wolhaiksong/fug. I reaaally hope we get to see Baam try out some new attack next chapter involving the thorn and black march. Perhaps SIU is hinting that Baam is going to learn Jinsung's technique on his on sometime in the near future. I'm curious to know what kind of deal Karaka and White made with Evan, maybe a chance to fight Zahard down the line?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

For this week's afterwords, I drew Ha Jinsung. Since he's been fighitng for a few weeks now, so unintentionally (...) I'm having to draw cigarettes and lollipops back to back;

There was no reason why I decided to make him a martial artist with a smoking problem. I needed to give Baam a martial arts teacher, and he needed to look like a middle-aged man. And middle-age men smoke. So it goes (...) At first I wanted him to look like the main protagonist of a noir film, but he just ended up being a gag character with a perm.. So he's become a very strong character who is just a friendly neighborhood old guy for Baam.

Since this week was mostly fight scenes so there's not too much to say in the afterwords, but Baam... how do I say this... takes things in pretty easily ^^; The Thorn, the Black March... But he's not able to control them masterfully yet hehe. He looks strong, but he still has a ways to go...

In Kallavan and Ha Jinsung's fight...I put in a lot of effort but it still felt short. It's not easy ^^; I want to be able to express this better, but I'm trying my best and trying to feel satisfaction over it huhu.

And the last scene...

I guess it's genetic for Koons to backstab (...) This battle's devolving into a chaotic chaos [TN: Korean Meme that doesn't translate well]. Mr. Jinsung..... ㅠ

Well, how this chaotic battle of chaos turns out, stay tuned for next week ^^ The weather is very very cold, so everyone take care of yourselves and dress warmly. See you all next week.

Thank you!

Source.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
This is actually funny how useless Rachel is when actual powerhouses fight. Androssi is almost useless in the sense that she cant do the heavy fighting like Bam can at present but well he is an irregular while she is a regular princess so that kind of disparity is expected but even then she managed to do something of paramount worth.
Rachel believes in some level that she will be the one to fulfill Arlenes dream and all she has in her is backstabbing personality and even then she doesnt have the capability to have elaborate plans like Khun. In 5-10 floors time Bam will most likely reach High ranker level strength if his grown in the last 10 floor was any indication and given his growth rate rubs into his immediate companions ie Kun Androssi and Rak it is highly likely that they will reach near ranker potential enough to fend off zahard rankers like charlie. While Rachel the one who thinks she can do what V and Arlene together couldnt ie defeat Zahard and 10 is here moaning about not being rescued like she usually is.
How in the world does she see herself to be some kind of a heroine who will challenge Zahard of all people is beyond me. Only Urek can at present, and he isnt even bothered and given the potential Bam can in future and she is an uninteresting existence to the former while made herself out to be an enemy to the latter.

Last edited:

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Two things are worth noting on Jinsung's ultimate hwajepgongpasol:

1- It creates a Shinsoo maelstrom on an area, leaving It unguarded, pretty much like Hell Joe's zero Shinsoo area. That's How he managed to weaken Kallavan's defenses enough to injure him.

2- its a transcendental skill, like Bam's Thorn skills used to take Jahad's arm.

A few questions arise from this:

a) is Kallavan's defense really that much Shinsoo based? Or did Jinsung use Shinsoo to weaken his physical toughness? If its the Second option, then its better than zero Shinsoo area, cause not only devoids the target of Shinsoo temporarily but uses It against the physical constitution. Zero area is just half of this effect, leaves physical opponents intact. Then again, It could be that Jinsung only needed to remove a little Shinsoo Reinforcement for his moves to get through. We Will know Someday.

b) Maybe Bam knew the basics for transcendental skills even before igniting the Thorn, and learned them from Jinsung. I thought at First that Bam "invented" transcendental skills Just like he found his "25th Bam style", but It seems like he Just found a manner to put them to use, rather. But what are transcendental skills?