Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lol, I wasn’t actually expecting Bebop Crew to be in top 5 though. They’re pretty much where I figured they’d be, with me zimb and Brand in the game. :XD

Team Dai-Gurren was first on my runner-up list. Very nice, all who picked it. :thumbs
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With the four I have left (#1, 4, 5 and 10) and two from my runner-up list I'm almost sure will show up, I've got pretty much all the rest figured out. :XD Curious to see the ranking though.

Here's my "alternate 10" (like I said, I found it almost as good as my regular top 10, and it seems others would agree :nod)

Honorable Mentions / Runner-Up 10

  • *likely in the top 5*
  • Team Dai-Gurren (Tenge Toppa Gurren Lagann)
  • Outlaw Star Crew (Outlaw Star)
  • S.O.S. Brigade (Haruhi Suzumiya franchise)
  • Body Improvement Club (Mob Psycho 100)
  • Future Gadget Lab (Steins;Gate)
  • *likely in the top 5*
  • Nekoma High School Boys’ Volleyball Team (Haikyuu!!)
  • Homunculi (FMA: Brotherhood)
  • Hellsing Corp. (Hellsing: Ultimate)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh yeah. :hip

Was surprised when I looked back and found I placed them so low. Still, every little helps, eh?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, I wish it's a little higher but I'm glad it's in the top 10 :^_^
@zimbardo @Nii :tata3
Let’s be honest; though I love the Homunculus there’s another group from the series which will hard to beat for #1 (which I didn’t even include but it’s highest on my other list).
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@syx yay! Our shared pick! :zomg
:hug
So coooooool!!!



But surprised no one else picked the Survey Corps. Thought they would end up as the top dogs in this ranking.

That's so low :emocat
Let's blame those who didn't participate.



Ranked #20-18
11 Points


Volunteer Service Club
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy

Members:
Hiratsuka Shizuka
Yukinoshita Yukino
Hikigaya Hachiman
Yuigahama Yui

@syx (9) @Gryffindor (2)
​
Kudos to you @Gryffindor!

@Nii, what do you have to say in your defense? You the biggest disappointment 2018...

Ranked #17-14
12 Points


Ko-tenbu
(Classics Literature Club)
Hyouka

Members:
Oreki Houtarou
Chitanda Eru
Fukube Satoshi
Ibara Mayaka

@FaustXIII (10) @syx (2)

Future Gadget Lab
Steins;Gate

Members:
Okabe Rintaro "Okarin"
Hashida Itaru "Daru"
Shiina Mayuri "Mayushi"
Makise Kurisu
Kiryu Moeka
Urushibara Ruka
Akira Rumiho "Faris Nyannyan"
Amane Suzuha

@FaustXIII (9) @syx (3)
​
​
We are both awesome, Faust! :zomg

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Happy to see that two of my picks are still in, my 10 and 8 points have yet to show up :zomg I'm pretty sure about who picked my 8 as well, on the other hand I feared no one else picked my 10 after I saw that Erin didn't participate this time... which reminds me, isn't it mean to make syx participate but then you don't show up for this new round @Erinyes? :teehee


Hellsing Organization / Her Royal England Legions of Legitimate Supernatural and Immortal Night Guard
Hellsing
@zimbardo​
Nice pick zimbo, considered this one as well! This group is on a whole 'nother level in terms of being badass... Also loved that it had two strong and independent women.

Riko&Reg&Nanachi
Made in Abyss

Members:
Riko
Reg
Nanachi
​

​
Good going syx :hi5

Ranked #20-18
11 Points


Volunteer Service Club
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy

Members:
Hiratsuka Shizuka
Yukinoshita Yukino
Hikigaya Hachiman
Yuigahama Yui

@syx (9) @Gryffindor (2)
​

​
Definitely should've picked this one, I feel bad :emocat

Ranked #13-11
14 Points



Seven Deadly Sins
(七つの大罪 Nanatsu no Taizai)
Nanatsu no Taizai

Members:
Meliodas "Dragon's Sin of Wrath"
Merlin "Boar's Sin of Gluttony"
Escanor "Lion's Sin of Pride"
"King" Fairy King Harlequin "Grizzly's Sin of Sloth"
Ban "Fox's Sin of Greed"
Gowther "Goat's Sin of Lust"


@Valhalla777 (8) @Belserion (6)


Espada
(十刃, エスパーダ, Esupāda)
Bleach

Members:
Yammy Llargo (Cero)
Coyote Starrk ft. Lilynette Gingerbuck (Primera)
Baraggan Louisenbairn (Segunda)
Tier Harribel (Tres)
Ulquiorra Cifer (Quatro)
Nnoitra Gilga (Quinto)
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (Sexta)
Zommari Rureaux (Septima)
Szayelaporro Granz (Octava)
Aaroiero Arruruerie (Noveno)

@Emperor Spriggan (7) @Belserion (7)


Noah Family
(ノアの一族, Noa no Ichizoku)
D.gray-man

Members:
Adam, The Earl of Millenium
Tryde
Joyd, Tyki Mikk
Desires, Sheril Kamelot
Wisely Kamelot
Feedler
Mercym
Wrathra, Skinn Bolic
Road Kamelot
Bondom, Jasdero and Devit
Lustol, Lulu Bell
Mightra
Nea D. Campbell

@Emperor Spriggan (9) @Belserion (5)

​
What's with all the shared Spriggan and Belse picks...? Now I realize why people ship them :blushbirb

@Valhalla777 @Nii yet again with the Gurren Lagann pick!:clingy

:kamina
I was hoping for you two to nominate the group, awesome! :zomg :hi5 Guess we three could form the new team Gurren, hehe :blush

Ranked #7
19 Points





Homunculi/Homunculus
(人造人間ホムンクルス, Homunkurusu)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
@zimbardo (8) @Elusia (8) @Nii (3)

Members:
Wrath, King Bradley
Pride, Selim Bradley
Lust
Gluttony
Envy
Sloth
Greed
​
Is this my first shared pick with @zimbardo? :XD I'm almost sure it is, so that's nice. Also Elusia, ofc :pleased I'm especially a fan of the two Bradley's, but the whole group was awesome.

@Nii, what do you have to say in your defense? You the biggest disappointment 2018...
​

​
Ouch, that burn... Now don't forget who introduced you to this series :emobirb I really regret not nominating them :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh nevermind, I'm sure Gryff picked my 10 pointer as well, but I wonder who else :hmm
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Nii, your regret makes me assume that it was just a mistake by your side, so you are forgiven not nominating the Volunteer Service Club. : )
which reminds me, isn't it mean to make syx participate but then you don't show up for this new round @Erinyes? :teehee
It appears pulling a Vici on me became the fashion now. >.>"

Good going syx :hi5
And almost ranked the same. :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
You can now PM me your Top Ten Anime Duos
It could be pairs, partners, couples etc.
Deadline: December 8, 8PM Timezone: GMT+8 (Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Macau)



​
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I like this top ten 10.

@Nii I expect you to put a certain duo in your list or else Maria shall be pulled and visit you!
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You can now PM me your Top Ten Anime Duos
It could be pairs, partners, couples etc.
How, exactly, does one define a 'duo'

For example, what about characters who play off against each other?

I wouldn't pick them for my list, but what about Naruto and Sasuke?
Or a better one, Light and L?

They are both 'pairs', of a sort, if not partners or couples

I guess that this kind of 'pair' isn't really valid - but if so, it makes it far easier for me to make a good list of 10
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Happy to see that two of my picks are still in, my 10 and 8 points have yet to show up :zomg I'm pretty sure about who picked my 8 as well, on the other hand I feared no one else picked my 10 after I saw that Erin didn't participate this time... which reminds me, isn't it mean to make syx participate but then you don't show up for this new round @Erinyes? :teehee



Nice pick zimbo, considered this one as well! This group is on a whole 'nother level in terms of being badass... Also loved that it had two strong and independent women.


​
Good going syx :hi5



Definitely should've picked this one, I feel bad :emocat



What's with all the shared Spriggan and Belse picks...? Now I realize why people ship them :blushbirb



I was hoping for you two to nominate the group, awesome! :zomg :hi5 Guess we three could form the new team Gurren, hehe :blush



Is this my first shared pick with @zimbardo? :XD I'm almost sure it is, so that's nice. Also Elusia, ofc :pleased I'm especially a fan of the two Bradley's, but the whole group was awesome.


​
Ouch, that burn... Now don't forget who introduced you to this series :emobirb I really regret not nominating them :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh nevermind, I'm sure Gryff picked my 10 pointer as well, but I wonder who else :hmm
but I intended to join but was so busy lately i forget about it and missed the deadline
, my bad but im glad syx-kun joined :zomg
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
How, exactly, does one define a 'duo'

For example, what about characters who play off against each other?

I wouldn't pick them for my list, but what about Naruto and Sasuke?
Or a better one, Light and L?

They are both 'pairs', of a sort, if not partners or couples

I guess that this kind of 'pair' isn't really valid - but if so, it makes it far easier for me to make a good list of 10
Indeed. How close does the duo have to be with each other? Is it enough for them to be rivals who, like zimb said, play off each other? Friendly (or not so friendly) rivalries? Is it enough that they're usually mentioned in the same breath, even if they're not always seen together per se?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
How, exactly, does one define a 'duo'

For example, what about characters who play off against each other?

I wouldn't pick them for my list, but what about Naruto and Sasuke?
Or a better one, Light and L?

They are both 'pairs', of a sort, if not partners or couples

I guess that this kind of 'pair' isn't really valid - but if so, it makes it far easier for me to make a good list of 10
Indeed. How close does the duo have to be with each other? Is it enough for them to be rivals who, like zimb said, play off each other? Friendly (or not so friendly) rivalries? Is it enough that they're usually mentioned in the same breath, even if they're not always seen together per se?
Naruto and Sasuke worked together as well Ryuzaki (L) and Light so they're both eligible.

As long as they co-exist at some point they would be eligible
E.G.
Minami Ryusuke and Kimura Eiji (Beck)
Genkai and Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Top Ten Anime Rivalries might be list for another day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #5
28 Points


Karasuno High
(烏野高校 Karasuno Kōkō)
Haikyuu!!

@Gryffindor (8) @Nii (8) @Valhalla777 (6) @Organizized (6)

Members:
#1 Sawamura Daichi (Captain, Spiker)
#2 Sugawara Koshi (Vice Captain, Setter)
#3 Azumane Asahi (Ace Spiker)
#4 Nishinoya Yu (Libero)
#5 Tanaka Ryunosuke (Spiker)
#6 Ennoshita Chikara (Spiker)
#7 Kinoshita Hisashi (Spiker, Pinch Server)
#8 Narita Kazuhito (Middle Blocker)
#9 Kageyama Tobio (Setter)
#10 Hinata Shoyo (Middle Blocker, Decoy)
#11 Tsukishima Kei (Middle Blocker)
#12 Yamaguchi Tadashi (Middle Blocker, Pinch Server)

Management:
Ukai Ikkei (Coach)
Ukai Keishin (Coach)
Takeda Ittetsu (Faculty Advisor)
Shimizu Kiyoko (Manager)
Yachi (Hitoka)
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ranked #4
30 Points





Yorozuya
(万事屋)
Gintama

@Nii (10) @Organizized (7) @Gryffindor (6) @FaustXIII (5) @Emperor Spriggan (2)

Members:
Sakata Gintoki
Shimura Shinpachi
Kagura
Sadaharu


​
 
Top