Hangout Husbando Wars 2018 - Hangout

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
:hurr:hurr:hurr Guess we are doing this. :hurr:hurr:hurr
Nice having you around :hurrgasm

Gintoki nice nomination :blushbirb I remember we once had a big fan of him around guess I was wrong :grumble

He was probably as much Gintoki fan as Genji main...

@Battou :frankerz
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Nice having you around :hurrgasm

Gintoki nice nomination :blushbirb I remember we once had a big fan of him around guess I was wrong :grumble

He was probably as much Gintoki fan as Genji main...

@Battou :frankerz
thought about nominating him again but i dont wanna risk losing twice with the same nomination :emobirb
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Guys just nominate all of gintama characters I mean three are already nominated so why not change this to best gintama husbando war :derp
*cough* Sougo vs gintoki could be fun to watch, who's the most sadistic husbando XD *cough*
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,561
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Time to break my Husbando cherry - what way other than with a monster of a contender!

Now, I should probably save my campaigning till the real competition starts...
However, I'm even going to break tradition and wear a set without The Count on, for you guys

If that isn't worth a vote for the Uchiha machine, I dunno what is...
:invalid
 
Last edited:

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Time to break my Husbando cherry - what way other than with a monster of a contender!

Now, I should probably save my campaigning till the real competition starts...
However, I'm even going to break tradition and wear a set without The Count on, for you guys

If that isn't worth a vote for the Uchiha machine, I dunno what is...
:invalid
Really :notrust
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,561
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You doubt me?

I hope you saved a nice salad of shame to go alongside your meal of regret - as I force you to eat those words that word
:invalid
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You doubt me?

I hope you saved a nice salad of shame to go alongside your meal of regret - as I force you to eat those words that word
:invalid
I am really looking forward to your campaign.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
You doubt me?

I hope you saved a nice salad of shame to go alongside your meal of regret - as I force you to eat those words that word
:invalid
Didn't he get knocked out during the first round last year? To an even worse nutcase? :p
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@The one who laugh a Speedwagon nomination?! :zomg That's some amazing taste. Would be my nomination if I ever participated in these events, but neither time nor faith enough for it.
But still, now that I see Speedwagon out there I got a good idea. I remember that one time Ishizu syx gave me a God card.



@syx I play this. First usage.



It's used by throwing on syx' hand like this:



Targetting the Speedwagon nomination. I know it says for my nomination, but we can bend the rules a little right? :awe
 
Top