
I shall bring despair with this power 
He is a true gentleman and one of my favourites.You will see how Speedwagon is the mightiest and best husbando everI shall bring despair with this power
![]()


Guess we are doing this. 


Nice having you aroundGuess we are doing this.
![]()

thought about nominating him again but i dont wanna risk losing twice with the same nominationNice having you around
Gintoki nice nominationI remember we once had a big fan of him around guess I was wrong
He was probably as much Gintoki fan as Genji main...
@Battou![]()
thought about nominating him again but i dont wanna risk losing twice with the same nomination![]()
Idk who this is but he looks like Hak. Good job, Popo!
Dont quote me ever again.Idk who this is but he looks like Hak. Good job, Popo!
But tagging is okay PopoDont quote me ever again.
Or whatDont quote me ever again.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



ReallyTime to break my Husbando cherry - what way other than with a monster of a contender!
Now, I should probably save my campaigning till the real competition starts...
However, I'm even going to break tradition and wear a set without The Count on, for you guys
If that isn't worth a vote for the Uchiha machine, I dunno what is...
![]()

You doubt me?Really![]()

I am really looking forward to your campaign.You doubt me?
I hope you saved a nice salad of shame to go alongside your meal of regret - as I force you to eatthosewordsthat word
![]()
Didn't he get knocked out during the first round last year? To an even worse nutcase?You doubt me?
I hope you saved a nice salad of shame to go alongside your meal of regret - as I force you to eatthosewordsthat word
![]()

That's some amazing taste. Would be my nomination if I ever participated in these events, but neither time nor faith enough for it.


