#kickxi0

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I've read it finish it and never find the motivation to start Burrito :feelsbadman
I feel you,once i finish with the sides i never get to the Burrito either. Mexican Food am i right? :feelsbadman (I know, i know Boruto :nerd)
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I've read it finish it
Interesting, this came as a surprise for me. Any favorite characters, scenes, plotlines, abilities/techniques, fights worth mentioning from your side?
and never find the motivation to start Burrito :feelsbadman
I think you are better off picking up Edens Zero rather than Bo... Bor.... Boru... sorrymasen, my body refuses to write down that name. :hmph

And by the way... I forgot that B... Bor... Boru... doesn't even exist in my life. :teach
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I like the text under your Signature Vici :verily Is it a Quote from RWBY? :hmmAlso how many Seasons of it are there by now?

Now that the holidays are here and i got a break i'll try to catch up on it,
been way too long since you told me about it i think. :grumble
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Me - I'm going to die...

My Therapist - Think positive, it's the first step


Me - I'm going to die quickly :zomg


My Therapist -


Is it a Quote from RWBY? :hmm
From the soundtrack


lso how many Seasons of it are there by now?
We are at Volume 6 atm so you may want to wait for a while until this one ends and then watch it all and wait with us for Vol.7

Also @syx


 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Me - I'm going to die...

My Therapist - Think positive, it's the first step


Me - I'm going to die quickly :zomg


My Therapist -
Don't die on me just yet. :emobirb
From the soundtrack



We are at Volume 6 atm so you may want to wait for a while until this one ends and then watch it all and wait with us for Vol.7
Ah so it were lyrics :o Thanks for linking it,i'll listen to it right away.:verily

Sounds good,might be better to see it all in one go yep. How many Chapters/Episodes does one Volume have?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Sounds good,might be better to see it all in one go yep. How many Chapters/Episodes does one Volume have?
16 as far as I remember but they're really short so let's say 8 :P

Also, they're characters shorts that may be worth watching


For Volume 1 They're four ( Red, White, Black, Yellow ) for Volume 4 one ( Ruby ) for Volume 5 3 ( Weiss, Blake/Ilia, Yang ) and for Volume 6 one ( Adam )
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
16 as far as I remember but they're really short so let's say 8 :P

Also, they're characters shorts that may be worth watching


For Volume 1 They're four ( Red, White, Black, Yellow ) for Volume 4 one ( Ruby ) for Volume 5 3 ( Weiss, Blake/Ilia, Yang ) and for Volume 6 one ( Adam )
Okay sure,let's say 8 :derp

That's interesting,thanks for letting me know i'll keep that in mind. I was just watching this Trailer and...this "Blake" Character...i smell Best Girl Potential here:grumble Those Fighting Scenes looked Badass,and this soundtrack is really catchy :zomg I think i'm gonna like this,is the Character on your Avatar also from RWBY? Guessing she is "Weiss"? For some reason her expression reminds me of Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite(When she was annoyed at least).:tem
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Me - I'm going to die...

My Therapist - Think positive, it's the first step


Me - I'm going to die quickly :zomg


My Therapist -
Coooool, soon we will see each other in hell then! :zomg

I have been a good boy so far in 2018 I think. Looking forward to Santa-Blake giving me a nice present.

 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Saw it.

Loved it.

Need more of it.




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also @syx it's time that this song will be relevant especially that lines


Dats some food
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also @syx it's time that this song will be relevant especially that lines


Dats some food
:awe

We all know how it will end up:

:awe
 
Top