I've read it finish it and never find the motivation to start Burrito
You read Naruto?

I feel you,once i finish with the sides i never get to the Burrito either. Mexican Food am i right?I've read it finish it and never find the motivation to start Burrito![]()
(I know, i know Boruto
)Not entirely at least,originates from Mexican Cuisine though.![]()
Burrito isn't Mexican
Interesting, this came as a surprise for me. Any favorite characters, scenes, plotlines, abilities/techniques, fights worth mentioning from your side?I've read it finish it
I think you are better off picking up Edens Zero rather than Bo... Bor.... Boru... sorrymasen, my body refuses to write down that name.and never find the motivation to start Burrito![]()


Also how many Seasons of it are there by now?

From the soundtrackIs it a Quote from RWBY?![]()
We are at Volume 6 atm so you may want to wait for a while until this one ends and then watch it all and wait with us for Vol.7lso how many Seasons of it are there by now?
Don't die on me just yet.Me - I'm going to die...
My Therapist - Think positive, it's the first step![]()
Me - I'm going to die quickly
My Therapist -![]()
Ah so it were lyricsFrom the soundtrack
We are at Volume 6 atm so you may want to wait for a while until this one ends and then watch it all and wait with us for Vol.7
Thanks for linking it,i'll listen to it right away.16 as far as I remember but they're really short so let's say 8 :PSounds good,might be better to see it all in one go yep. How many Chapters/Episodes does one Volume have?
Okay sure,let's say 816 as far as I remember but they're really short so let's say 8 :P
Also, they're characters shorts that may be worth watching
For Volume 1 They're four ( Red, White, Black, Yellow ) for Volume 4 one ( Ruby ) for Volume 5 3 ( Weiss, Blake/Ilia, Yang ) and for Volume 6 one ( Adam )
I think i'm gonna like this,is the Character on your Avatar also from RWBY? Guessing she is "Weiss"? For some reason her expression reminds me of Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite(When she was annoyed at least).
Coooool, soon we will see each other in hell then!Me - I'm going to die...
My Therapist - Think positive, it's the first step![]()
Me - I'm going to die quickly
My Therapist -![]()

I have been a good boy so far in 2018 I think. Looking forward to Santa-Blake giving me a nice present.
Saw it.
Loved it.
Need more of it.
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Also @syx it's time that this song will be relevant especially that lines--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dats some food
![]()

