- Joined
- Feb 13, 2015
- Messages
- 4,503
- Reaction score
- 6,604
- Country
-
A manga with a pissing statue is higher than the super-emperor-deluxe-omega pushed battle shonen. Must be some 45 dimension Risk move by Nak the hack.
That's the most interesting TOC I've seen in a while, wow.
The fact that this is the lowest rank Dr.Stone ever got is crazy. And even crazier that Jujutsu - the rising star which is having a volume on sales that beat Dr.stone both in sales and present online and Kimetsu which is in the start of a very hype arc, are both placed this low, lower than a romcom and a gag series. This is really amusing.
most people are, Nak the hack is trying to turn the magazine into Jump SQ lightkinda tired of all the exocrist/demon fighting manga jump is being flooded with
I think people just want a manga with a space settingGalaxy Gangs aside, does WSJ really need an answer for Eden's Zero? It's not really tearing up the charts with its sales.
A humorous derogatory nickname for Weekly Shonen Jump's Editor-in-Chief, Hiroyuki Nakano.Wait a minute, what is Nak the hack ?
They haven't been "rankings" in quite a while.A lot of series seem to drop quick now when they've got an anime upcoming. Hinomaru stopped getting good ranks, Yuuna stopped getting good ranks, now Kimetsu and Dr Stone are in the lower end suddenly.
Either fans have caught on that they're safe for a while or something odd's going on with the ToC placements.
I never know tweeter polls have some kind of impact like that.The rankings have never been a real thing, but I really don't get why MHA of all things makes people "doubt" them. It places very low on the Twitter polls.
MHA was always in the top 5 for basically forever, the moment the new EiC came out it dropped to I think 12th or 13th.The rankings have never been a real thing, but I really don't get why MHA of all things makes people "doubt" them. It places very low on the Twitter polls.
The dip that matches the first 13 page chapter.MHA was always in the top 5 for basically forever, the moment the new EiC came out it dropped to I think 12th or 13th.
![]()
Just look at that big drop out of nowhere.
Current arc is even worst in term of pages.The dip that matches the first 13 page chapter.
Just saying that you can't call the drop "out of nowhere'.Current arc is even worst in term of pages.
Chapter after is also low pagesJust saying that you can't call the drop "out of nowhere'.