The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah, a glazed ham. Yeah, that's what that pic is.
No pineapple:gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well of course, but as it being native to NA, was just curious how popular it is. We actually only have Turkey on Thanksgiving now, the last few years I make Beef Wellington on Xmas.
Its a flipflop for my fam...if its turkey for Thanksgiving then its ham for Xmas...
The only staple for both is sweet potato pies:drool
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It's customary to eat turkey for Christmas over here too, although most actually go for raclette instead of actually preparing dishes.

I've never had turkey for Christmas myself, our meat-dish is always rabbit. It's a regional thing, we've had Christmasdinner with other family members (usually it's my household and my mother's mother+friend), the Dutch family always went for different kinds of meat or they ordered chinese, the German family always went for grilled duck or 'christmas goose'.

The rest is different between the Dutch/German families, and we are a bit of a mix between the two, I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't get why people add fruits to holiday meat :emocat
Just go with good old potatoes c.c
I've made grilled duck in the past and I always add fruit to that.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,562
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
No pineapple
Quite right!
The less pineapple with my meat the better.
:verily

I actually quite like pineapple - fresh or in desserts - just not with meat, in Chinese food, or on pizza...
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Have to agree the only pineapple I have are at the grocery store and that's where they stay unless moms want it. :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Well the traditional McDonald's.....
Gets a fresh salad...
:feelsbadman
But... Mcdo's good :?bunny

Any food and eating them with family is already perfect for me :kissbunny
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Whatever makes him feel healthy - stops him feeling pleasantly immoral
Stop encouraging this bad behaviour :nah
Weeeeel ofc, you save them amin-als from being killed and stuff man. So definitely, it's a good thing. :XD
You don't know what those animals want, stop forcing your beliefs on those poor things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Nothing that some good whipping can't solve, anyway :hurr

When will you become MH's doctor btw? ^_^
lol complately agreed :D whip the daddy hardy farf :lmao

Nah, I am studying biomedical engineering not medical. I won't be checking your health but I will provide you guys orthesis,implants or MR,ultrason...(I hope you guys won't need any of these)

:hi How's everyone doing? Anything special planned for christmas or new years' eve? Looking forward to it myself, 2 free weeks from university.



You must live at a pretty awful place then :grumble Here where I live I see it very often that people free their seat for elderly or other folks that need it. Most often without being asked for it too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Tfw old Mafia teammates forget each other @g01
Have to ask, when will christmas start ?

He is a traitor in red

I don't get why people add fruits to holiday meat :emocat
Just go with good old potatoes c.c
Same
Potatoes ,tomatoes and peppers fine but fruits.... nah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
We take those children of veggies by brutally pulling them, freeze them alive or eat them alive or cook them alive!!!!!

IT'S BARBARIC
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nah, I am studying biomedical engineering not medical. I won't be checking your health but I will provide you guys orthesis,implants or MR,ultrason...(I hope you guys won't need any of these)
I mean, I hope I don't need them either but those are pricy as hell, so it's good to know you'd be providing them ^_^ !
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01
Top