Ah, a glazed ham. Yeah, that's what that pic is.Maybe Chester is the chicken and that's what we call Tender @.@ I'm not used to roast those xD
Ah, a glazed ham. Yeah, that's what that pic is.Maybe Chester is the chicken and that's what we call Tender @.@ I'm not used to roast those xD
No pineappleAh, a glazed ham. Yeah, that's what that pic is.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Its a flipflop for my fam...if its turkey for Thanksgiving then its ham for Xmas...Well of course, but as it being native to NA, was just curious how popular it is. We actually only have Turkey on Thanksgiving now, the last few years I make Beef Wellington on Xmas.

I don't get why people add fruits to holiday meatNo pineapple![]()

Time to report this comment for offending fruits.I don't get why people add fruits to holiday meat
Just go with good old potatoes c.c
Pineapple and pork are a normI don't get why people add fruits to holiday meat
Just go with good old potatoes c.c

If you don't behave, you won't get your treat!Time to report this comment for offending fruits.
@_@ it's like that hawaiian pizza sacrilegePineapple and pork are a norm![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've made grilled duck in the past and I always add fruit to that.I don't get why people add fruits to holiday meat
Just go with good old potatoes c.c

Quite right!No pineapple

How is that a good thing?Good thing I'm vegetarian.![]()

What's your Christmas main Charlie - Christmas quiche? Celebration lentil loaf?!?Good thing I'm vegetarian.![]()
Whatever makes him feel healthy - stops him feeling pleasantly immoralHow is that a good thing?![]()
Well the traditional McDonald's.....What's your Christmas main Charlie - Christmas quiche? Celebration lentil loaf?!?
Weeeeel ofc, you save them amin-als from being killed and stuff man. So definitely, it's a good thing.How is that a good thing?![]()

But... Mcdo's goodWell the traditional McDonald's.....
Gets a fresh salad...
![]()


Stop encouraging this bad behaviourWhatever makes him feel healthy - stops him feeling pleasantly immoral

You don't know what those animals want, stop forcing your beliefs on those poor things.Weeeeel ofc, you save them amin-als from being killed and stuff man. So definitely, it's a good thing.![]()
lol complately agreedNothing that some good whipping can't solve, anyway
When will you become MH's doctor btw? ^_^
whip the daddy hardy farf 
Have to ask, when will christmas start ?How's everyone doing? Anything special planned for christmas or new years' eve? Looking forward to it myself, 2 free weeks from university.
You must live at a pretty awful place thenHere where I live I see it very often that people free their seat for elderly or other folks that need it. Most often without being asked for it too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tfw old Mafia teammates forget each other @g01
SameI don't get why people add fruits to holiday meat
Just go with good old potatoes c.c
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I mean, I hope I don't need them either but those are pricy as hell, so it's good to know you'd be providing them ^_^ !Nah, I am studying biomedical engineering not medical. I won't be checking your health but I will provide you guys orthesis,implants or MR,ultrason...(I hope you guys won't need any of these)