Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I tried to chill my envy on your avi and this is what I got?
And to think Sky even started to ship us :nah
This is the beauty of our ship, keeps things interesting :lovebunny
Playing hard to get obviously
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But hey look at that, everyone voted on day 1! Not something we have happening that often!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm here, tho seems day almost over. Will try rereading these couple pages
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Provocation
:hmm
Defensive
:mono

Change = of plans
:pwnge
VOTE KILL [Belserion]
Why does it feel like you're trying to protect Crescent? Think at the time you voted, Bel and Cres were tied?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@GrySun it's rather weird you're as activate as you always are ? Where is the gry that I know that could bully everyone for info.
And @Seraph you've been addressing everyone for info ( mostly me ) but you didn't give a hint yourself did you ? ( if u did I'm sorry that I missed it but can u say it again ? )


So yea guys I request hints, it's weird that almost no one gave one, do you guys want to help mafia that much ?
Didn't I point stuff out about you earlier? You've ignored that fully. Or you only care if I bully the right(wrong?) people?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm here, tho seems day almost over. Will try rereading these couple pages
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Why does it feel like you're trying to protect Crescent? Think at the time you voted, Bel and Cres were tied?
Nah...she voted before James and his crazy reason then followed by Gryff with no reason xD
Linda voted for someone before locking obviously...james idk but i know bel and gryff are cool.
So the later maybe a troll vote.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also, think you're being too pushy with wanting hints Day 1 this game in particular Asako... I said it earlier in a post but I believe this game is more advantageous for mafia to know hints rather than town due to this system.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
From this it seems she is claiming something passive...which is the role claims im most weary of.
Worth noting last game when she was mafia with me she claimed passive Day 1 before nightpads too. Think she's most comfy on those role claims, when mafia.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But im not prying....just found it weird.
Like Lala saying...i didnt know Hardy was playing for example :Haha
Yeah I know, was just joking on it. To be frank I first thought of a participation confirmation mishap, but oh well. We don't really need to know whether that's the case. Pity she isn't playing , anyway...


I don't want to for Asako or Jinx. I need a pretty good reason to get rid of a person as entertaining as they are and I don't feel like I have that. That said, I feel like I should take my vote off Bel who really did nothing to deserve it in the first place. So with that in mind.
That I can definitely agree with :darn Alongside the fact that I don't like when we end up lynching someone who isn't present to defend themselves, as well as that it's not like my observations on Cres are anything conclusive... and all of those points get multiplied by doing the nasty deed on D1.

The same can be said about anyone else, however. Can just hope it's scum we're taking out.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also this has been bugging me....

YOU TELLING US YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOUR IN REAL LIFE GIRLFRIEND WASN'T PLAYING?????

:gtfo
The thing is, I knew she was playing. We even talked about that the night before I went to bed, a few hours before game thread was opened. So I was surprised to not see her on player list. Later I found out she only confirmed she was playing in Discussion Thread but not in her PM group, so Elu/Lambu didn't think she was playing and started game without her... Am kinda salty about that tbh, but too late now. Eh...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votelock Crescent Jinx :grumble this far outweighs Asako's minor slip up's.
Not saying it's wrong to be convinced by people or in this case, but sure hope you don't follow someone's thoughts all game. Can easily be manipulated by a select few.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The thing is, I knew she was playing. We even talked about that the night before I went to bed, a few hours before game thread was opened. So I was surprised to not see her on player list. Later I found out she only confirmed she was playing in Discussion Thread but not in her PM group, so Elu/Lambu didn't think she was playing and started game without her... Am kinda salty about that tbh, but too late now. Eh...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Not saying it's wrong to be convinced by people or in this case, but sure hope you don't follow someone's thoughts all game. Can easily be manipulated by a select few.
Nvm...:beers
Watcha think about this Bel situation?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Elusia stop liking posts....it may encourage people's play:heh
This. Maybe I'm too serious about hosting, but believe hosts should involve themselves in the game as little as possible. That includes both posting and liking posts.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
The thing is, I knew she was playing. We even talked about that the night before I went to bed, a few hours before game thread was opened. So I was surprised to not see her on player list. Later I found out she only confirmed she was playing in Discussion Thread but not in her PM group, so Elu/Lambu didn't think she was playing and started game without her... Am kinda salty about that tbh, but too late now. Eh...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Not saying it's wrong to be convinced by people or in this case, but sure hope you don't follow someone's thoughts all game. Can easily be manipulated by a select few.
I did share deductions and observations of my own so far though,besides,


If things take their usual turn for me i'll be busy defending myself so manipulation is the least of my concerns right now. :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To be frank I first thought of a participation confirmation mishap
Sharp. Wish you were there with hosts earlier :bored
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nvm...:beers
Watcha think about this Bel situation?
Think she's too fine with dying for a mafia/tp personally. Nor do I quite know why she has those votes. But Bel is generally a very quiet player in these games, so I don't particularly mind whether we lynch her now or in Day 5 like she usually reaches by staying low. Not the kinda playstyle I like but eh, different folks different playstyles.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I did share deductions and observations of my own so far though,besides,


If things take their usual turn for me i'll be busy defending myself so manipulation is the least of my concerns right now. :kappa
You worry to much about dying...only makes it worse if you spend a whole phase defending your life and succeeding only to be killed at night by a random direct:lmao


I know....been there done that:XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I did share deductions and observations of my own so far though,besides,


If things take their usual turn for me i'll be busy defending myself so manipulation is the least of my concerns right now. :kappa
I know you did, which is why it feels a bit strange for you to drop all those right away just for Vand's(albeit a good and detailed) post.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Any last minute vote changed, guys?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So 6 minutes. Only really feel like lynching Asako, have no relevant thoughts on any of the top voted people. Bel know little, but she was pretty fine with having all those votes. But maybe believed she'd be fine. Jammin not quite sure why he's up there, haven't noticed anything about him. Crescent does feel like the best bet out of those at least.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Time's almost up. Everyone already voted, but feel free to change if you want to :vbunny
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I know you did, which is why it feels a bit strange for you to drop all those right away just for Vand's(albeit a good and detailed) post.
What i had against Asako were 2 minor Slip Ups at the start of the game,the very ones you quoted before. Van's points against Cres outweigh that a fair bit for me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Any last minute vote changed, guys?
Why you voting bel again?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So 6 minutes. Only really feel like lynching Asako, have no relevant thoughts on any of the top voted people. Bel know little, but she was pretty fine with having all those votes. But maybe believed she'd be fine. Jammin not quite sure why he's up there, haven't noticed anything about him. Crescent does feel like the best bet out of those at least.
I ask james cause he openly said he was helping jammin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top