Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I‘ll just hope those are all
:lmao
And our agreement was for 10 points! Not some silly „2nd highest“.



Now I see why Aomine and Akashi split up :bnah
You forgot one crucial part about me:


Look closely:
Ranked #1
89 Points



Princess Mononoke
Mononoke-hime
@Ustegius (10) @syx (10) @Farfalla (10) @zimbardo (10) @Valhalla777 (8) @Totinona (8) @Organizized (7) @Brandish (7) @Elusia (7) @Aizen (6) @Crescent Jinx @Arjuna (1)​


Also, you should actually thank me that KnB made it this far. Without my initial post, you would have never considered to give it 10 points. It's only thanks to me and my amazing strategic play that KnB was able to scratch T20.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
To be honest, I was kinda a bit random with pointing some of the movies in my list tho expect some low - middle pointers as Koe No Katachi or Kimi No Na Wa. I kind of expected them to be really high rated by other people so I kinda gave them low points to give the others in my list a bit more randomizing higher points so said. However I think I am satisfied that I gave the movie a 9 in the end, and @Gryffindor also! Noicuh man!



And then we have Nii with is 3 points there...... should be three times more ... why are you running the perfect 9 - 9 - 9 score, Nii? Why..... Like......... WHY????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Agreeing with this with over 9000%.
Says she rated the movies at random, then complains I only gave the Gintama movie 3 points :lambirb



@Lady pompom, did you watch it with us? :zomg
@Crescent Jinx, it's thanks to you that I could watch this! Really appreciated! :bobriki


More than deserved. If you don't have this movie in your list, then your list is not legit. :hmph
What is with this "you watched it with us"?! Is it time to get jealous again?

And I'm almost sure you saw Princess Mononoke on German TV as a kid, just like me... that was like 20 years ago, how much do you even remember about that movie? :p
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
And I'm almost sure you saw Princess Mononoke on German TV as a kid, just like me... that was like 20 years ago, how much do you even remember about that movie? :p
I remember it good enough for my mind to spam #1 in my head whenever it hears anything related to "anime movies". Not to mention that I could have just rewatched it. :rolleyes:
What is with this "you watched it with us"?! Is it time to get jealous again?
Oh shit, what have I done....

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also, you should actually thank me that KnB made it this far. Without my initial post, you would have never considered to give it 10 points. It's only thanks to me and my amazing strategic play that KnB was able to scratch T20.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I remember it good enough for my mind to spam #1 in my head whenever it hears anything related to "anime movies". Not to mention that I could have just rewatched it. :rolleyes:

Oh shit, what have I done....

So basically you're using nostalgia and faint childhood memories to give this movie a 10 and call it awesome, now that's a strong argument :lambirb

Don't worry, I will question you about it like an inquisitor but depending on your answer you can avoid further actions :awe
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Don't worry, I will question you about it like an inquisitor but depending on your answer you can avoid further actions :awe


Read this carefully, guys:
So basically you're using nostalgia and faint childhood memories to give this movie a 10 and call it awesome, now that's a strong argument :lambirb

Also @Nii, but mostly towards other members:
So much nostalgia :wtf definitely the best German One Piece OP from what I remember :nod Though I decided that for my list I wouldn't include any German versions, that made it a lot easier. I was definitely considering the German Digimon and first Dragonball OP too, though :XD
And even more nostalgia :zomg This one actually is more nostalgic to me, but I still think OP 5 (German) is better.
Boy that OP was so hype back in the days when I fangasmed over Naruto with a bunch of German friends :blai Considered this for my list, but didn't make it...
Another one that almost made it to my list, to think two others would actually pick it :O Lost a bit of its charm to me, probably because it's been so long since I saw AnoHana, but I remember it giving me shivers multiple times back then.
oh the Rebellion movie, such bittersweet memories... :emocat Great pick guys!
Yup, that's double standards Nii for you. Nothing which I'm not aware about already.



Oh, by the way:
Gotta keep it low bc the next two movies will definitely rank even higher :3 The best has yet to come my friend
So it's reprehensible for me to give 10P to a movie which I have very good memories of but can't fully remember to 100% anymore, but it's okay for you to intentionally give lower points to a movie just because you think the sequels will do better? How does this make even any sense?

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


Read this carefully, guys:



Also @Nii, but mostly towards other members:






Yup, that's double standards Nii for you. Nothing which I'm not aware about already.



Oh, by the way:

So it's reprehensible for me to give 10P to a movie which I have very good memories of but can't fully remember to 100% anymore, but it's okay for you to intentionally give lower points to a movie just because you think the sequels will do better? How does this make even any sense?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little former mod? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in double standards, and I’ve been involved in numerous amazing nostalgia nominations, and I have over 300 confirmed comments bashing you and your worthless posts. I am trained in intense personal bias and I’m the top medal owner on Mangahelpers. You are nothing to me but just another silly senpai. I will bombard the fuck out of you with nostalgia nominations the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, you useless former mod. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of globals on Mangahelpers and your past and future nominations are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, senpai-chan. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your awful nomination lists. You’re fucking out of this contest, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can verbally destroy your nominations in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a few words. Not only am I extensively trained in making dumb arguments, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the meme community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable troll posts off the face of Mangahelpers, Mr. favorite Senpai 2018. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stopped using your fucking hands. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn troll. I will shit double standards all over you and you will drown in it. Merry Christmas, syx-kun.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little former mod? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in double standards, and I’ve been involved in numerous amazing nostalgia nominations, and I have over 300 confirmed comments bashing you and your worthless posts. I am trained in intense personal bias and I’m the top medal owner on Mangahelpers. You are nothing to me but just another silly senpai. I will bombard the fuck out of you with nostalgia nominations the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, you useless former mod. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of globals on Mangahelpers and your past and future nominations are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, senpai-chan. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your awful nomination lists. You’re fucking out of this contest, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can verbally destroy your nominations in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a few words. Not only am I extensively trained in making dumb arguments, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the meme community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable troll posts off the face of Mangahelpers, Mr. favorite Senpai 2018. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stopped using your fucking hands. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn troll. I will shit double standards all over you and you will drown in it. Merry Christmas, syx-kun.


These Frankfurt turkish wannabe underground gangsters are bad influence to you, my dear friend. You shouldn't interact with them that much. :lmao



Great post btw. Came very unexpected.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lady pompom, did you watch it with us? :zomg
@Crescent Jinx, it's thanks to you that I could watch this! Really appreciated! :bobriki


More than deserved. If you don't have this movie in your list, then your list is not legit. :hmph




Wuatttt? I gave it solid 4 points, second highest score KnB got from a user. You better look and point the finger at your girl, bro. She gave it only 1 point... doesn't look like real love to me. >.>"

I watched that movie too 8‘D
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
oh btw that reminds me, I wasn't chosen but I suggest "Most sad Anime/Manga moments". You can never go wrong with a tearjerker :emocat


Agreed. So much nostalgia potential there. :zomg


Interim Round 14: Manga Series​

Participants as of now:
@FaustXIII (Host)
@Arjuna
@syx

Deadline: January 1, 2019 12:00 AM Timezone: GMT+8 (Philippines, Taiwan, Macau)
Countdown: 6 days and 22 hours left~
@Vici, this one you can do!

Just think about the opportunity. syx will owe you two!
 
Top