Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
TPN is a great series but sadly after the first arc it's quality fell.

At times I found it outright boring too, though the current arc shows potential.

Hope it will be like the first arc.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines

Umineko no Naku Koro ni

うみねこのなく頃に
@Purity of Magi (10) @Nii (7)

2007-2015
Author: Ryukishi07
Serialization: Gangan Joker​
I didn't end up picking this because I have seen few VN moments with it and I think it's on its own league compared to its manga version. But it's still an awesome manga adaptation. Great picks you two! :blush
Ranked #13-12
24 Points



Oyasumi Punpun
おやすみプンプン

@Elusia (10) @Xadyu (8) @Arjuna (6)

2007-2013
Author: Inio Asano
Serialization: Big Comic Spirits​
Didn't know you love Punpun this much, @Arjuna XP
I know @Xadyu loves it... It's pretty much a more dramatic version of Bojack Horseman and I love every bit of it.
TPN is a great series but sadly after the first arc it's quality fell.

At times I found it outright boring too, though the current arc shows potential.

Hope it will be like the first arc.
I find the second arc to be good in the end, but nothing ever comes close to the stunning first arc. I also hope it'll pick up the pace ^^
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Dang, I thought this manga would be way higher than that :hmm
If only my otou-san @Lambu joined this list.... :emocat
This was the top10 I was looking for the most, and I missed it... :nomoar

Im liking the list so far tho :lambirb
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ranked #13-12
24 Points


Death Note

Desu Nōto
デスノート

@syx (9) @Erinyes (9) @uberfayt (6)

2003-2006
Author: Tsugumi Ohba
Artist: Takeshi Obata
Serialization: Weekly Shounen Jump​
I'm gonna be one of the minority of people who thinks that the manga is better than the anime. The artstyle really compliments its plot, characters and themes and I like the second arc more than the anime though, that's not saying much XD
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I didn't end up picking this because I have seen few VN moments with it and I think it's on its own league compared to its manga version. But it's still an awesome manga adaptation. Great picks you two! :blush

Didn't know you love Punpun this much, @Arjuna XP
I know @Xadyu loves it... It's pretty much a more dramatic version of Bojack Horseman and I love every bit of it.

I find the second arc to be good in the end, but nothing ever comes close to the stunning first arc. I also hope it'll pick up the pace ^^
From the point they reached the shelter quality fell.

Though as a certain character is probably back I have high hopes now.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
This was the top10 I was looking for the most, and I missed it... :nomoar

Im liking the list so far tho :lambirb
:clingy tell us your list when it's over!
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm gonna be one of the minority of people who thinks that the manga is better than the anime. The artstyle really compliments its plot, characters and themes and I like the second arc more than the anime though, that's not saying much XD
Yeah manga>Anime though if you see the anime only it's fine enough.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
That Umineko cover seriously lacks some Bern and/or Lambda. :nah Must be Nii's doing for forcing him to use that cover anyway. Everything you say will be used against you. You are on my ignore list.... is what I wanted to say however....


this seriously has to be fixed, pronto!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ranked #15-14
21 Points



Made in Abyss
Meido in Abisu
メイドインアビス

@Nii (8) @GrySun (8) @Purity of Magi (3) @syx (2)

2012-Present
Author: Akihito Tsukushi
Serialization: Web Comic Gamma​
Same score again @Nii :hi5
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also am positively surprised my 10-pointer hasn‘t appeared yet.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
TPN is a great series but sadly after the first arc it's quality fell.

At times I found it outright boring too, though the current arc shows potential.

Hope it will be like the first arc.
Thank you Arjuna, my thoughts exactly :hi. In the later arcs, imo, the authors missed the point that what made the first arc so intriguing were the characters' feelings, interactions and clashes, rather than the plot itself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm gonna be one of the minority of people who thinks that the manga is better than the anime. The artstyle really compliments its plot, characters and themes and I like the second arc more than the anime though, that's not saying much XD
I'm with you there. Plus, the manga's ending was more fitting imo.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thank you Arjuna, my thoughts exactly :hi. In the later arcs, imo, the authors missed the point that what made the first arc so intriguing were the characters' feelings, interactions and clashes, rather than the plot itself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I'm with you there. Plus, the manga's ending was more fitting imo.
Not to mention the anime made Light a coward in the anime last scene where he fled and got killed.
 
Top