Hangout - One Piece Mega Convo Thread | Page 140 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout One Piece Mega Convo Thread

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking at more stuff from the Roger Pirates is really making me feel for Strawhat Pirates in a passing-the-torch fashion that Luffy probably won't be the only one with Conqueror's Haki as so far it feels like some/most members of Roger Pirates have it along with Roger as now we got Shanks, Rayleigh, Oden, and now Bullet. That's 5 people including Roger now.

We can expect COC happening for Strawhats more in this case.

Deleted member 169696

Looking at more stuff from the Roger Pirates is really making me feel for Strawhat Pirates in a passing-the-torch fashion that Luffy probably won't be the only one with Conqueror's Haki as so far it feels like some/most members of Roger Pirates have it along with Roger as now we got Shanks, Rayleigh, Oden, and now Bullet. That's 5 people including Roger now.

We can expect COC happening for Strawhats more in this case.
Wait, what? Where did you get this info from? Did I miss something? Bullet has CoC?

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wait, what? Where did you get this info from? Did I miss something? Bullet has CoC?
In the trailer you see a staredown between Luffy and Bullet and the scenery is in colorful design as well a echo-like field coming out from their heads which similar how they use COC in the anime. So pretty sure it confirms looking at it Bullet gas it too unless mention something else in the movie, but probably unlikely.

Rewatch 2nd trailer to see it.

Deleted member 169696

In the trailer you see a staredown between Luffy and Bullet and the scenery is in colorful design as well a echo-like field coming out from their heads which similar how they use COC in the anime. So pretty sure it confirms looking at it Bullet gas it too unless mention something else in the movie, but probably unlikely.

Rewatch 2nd trailer to see it.
Gotcha. If that's indeed canon then I get your point. Luffy + Zoro + Sanji + Jinbei + Usopp all having CoC now as crazy as it sounds... It'd be one hell of a crew.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gotcha. If that's indeed canon then I get your point. Luffy + Zoro + Sanji + Jinbei + Usopp all having CoC now as crazy as it sounds... It'd be one hell of a crew.
Well Oda states after Jimbei, 3 more members, so that's be big group of the inner circle and those guys are candidates to have it especially Sanji and Zoro apart of Monster Trio.

Hrathgrath

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I personally think the whole thing with calling him bullet looks like a mistranslation. In kana it's Baretto, which to me would translate to Barret, like the dude from FF7. But who knows, he might have a bunch of bullet attacks and that's how they made sense of it. *shrug*

Deleted member 169696

I personally think the whole thing with calling him bullet looks like a mistranslation. In kana it's Baretto, which to me would translate to Barret, like the dude from FF7. But who knows, he might have a bunch of bullet attacks and that's how they made sense of it. *shrug*
Yeah but you know how weird Japanese English can be at times. Isn't that how they say bullet in Japanglish?

hokageji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think he intended to type Bullet D Ouglas (lol), but it was autocorrected.
"

Oh that makes so much sense.....

Just my try to turn his name into D clan member. @Pea 's version is even better.
Haha, and here i am thinking i am old and outdated, missed some popculture reference.... I actually like it. Hourglass has a much cooler vibe to it..

Hrathgrath

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Engrish lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry btw boolit is the way it would be. Japanese word for bullet is dangan. But again could be done that way for other reasons *shrug*

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well Oda states after Jimbei, 3 more members, so that's be big group of the inner circle and those guys are candidates to have it especially Sanji and Zoro apart of Monster Trio.
Oda never said after Jinbe 3 more members, even though Strawhat 13 (Mugiwara no Ichimi) is a very popular theory, that I too believe in.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oda never said after Jinbe 3 more members, even though Strawhat 13 (Mugiwara no Ichimi) is a very popular theory, that I too believe in.
It was announced on in a interview or in a databook that Oda will add 3 more members. I saw Youtubers covering over it.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
He said that Strawhats have 13 members with Jinbe and Vivi so there are two spots if Oda didnt count Merry and Sunny and possibly Carrot.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
He said that Strawhats have 13 members with Jinbe and Vivi so there are two spots if Oda didnt count Merry and Sunny and possibly Carrot.
He stated this before Jimbei joins. Idk about Vivi as technically she still a member of them as emphasized after Alabasta Arc. Ship is a extra member for sure, but already been apart since pre-timeskip so doubt Sunny is in there. If 3 new spots left, I can see Carrot taking one of the spot.

As for the other two, it is unknown.

Last edited:

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
He stated this before Jimbei joins. Ink about Vivi as technically she still a member of them as emphasized after Alabasta Arc. Ship is a extra member for sure, but already been apart since pre-timeskip so doubt Sunny is in there. If 3 new spots left, I can see Carrot taking one of the spot.

As for the other two, it is unknown.
There are 2 spots left after Jinbe joined and Vivi is counted in. It could be the 2 ships or possibly Carrot plus someone else or 2 completely new characters.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
There are 2 spots left after Jinbe joined and Vivi is counted in. It could be the 2 ships or possibly Carrot plus someone else or 2 completely new characters.
Still 3 spots left. Carrot is a potential member so possible for her, but doubt the next number are another ship. Gonna be live beings for sure.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have to teach you basic math now too? :hmm
Nik, not again. Don't want our post to be deleted again, so don't bring debate back. Just say you agree and disagree and we can respect each other's opinion.

I am just going on how I think, it's not fact about it. As you never know what Oda can do with the potential 3 members that can join the Strawhats later on.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Nik, not again. Don't want our post to be deleted again, so don't bring debate back. Just say you agree and disagree and we can respect each other's opinion.

I am just going on how I think, it's not fact about it. As you never know what Oda can do with the potential 3 members that can join the Strawhats later on.
There is no agree or disagree, there are 2 spots left. Count the SH members and the answer will reveal itself to you. You are again arguing something that you should not be arguing...

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
There is no agree or disagree, there are 2 spots left. Count the SH members and the answer will reveal itself to you. You are again arguing something that you should not be arguing...
3 spots left as it's stated after Jimbei, 3 spots are left unless you mean Carrot take one of those spots in which I can agree with you again. Though if your not, then only you going back to circles. I check info about it and Youtubers and Reddit are pushing more 3 spots left after Jimbei, not before.