- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 289
- Reaction score
- 836
- Age
- 42
- Country
-
Their so cute to together.
its a matter of time that Jerza will get a wrestling pic. i would imagine Erza domineering
Their so cute to together.
its a matter of time that Jerza will get a wrestling pic. i would imagine Erza domineering
If by tomorrow you mean today. (It's 2 in the morning in Japan right now.)He probably posted this image because of tomorrow's episode.
I mean by IST(Indian Standard Time)If by tomorrow you mean today. (It's 2 in the morning in Japan right now.)



Hiro's secret stash lol.
Is he really going make changes? I'll be surprise if he did, but since Makarov is shown in 100 year quest sequel. Kinda doubtful unless he going make change in manga too.A thing happened in the anime today and Mashima posted this in response (I think manga readers can guess what it was).
I don't know if he's trying to comfort the ones in the audience who are still convinced this one's going to last, or if this is actually going to turn out differently. Still, if not for nothing, Mashima's attentive to his fans' feelings.
If Mashima keeps Makarov dead in the anime then he better kill off Makarov in sequel.Is he really going make changes? I'll be surprise if he did, but since Makarov is shown in 100 year quest sequel. Kinda doubtful unless he going make change in manga too.
Or phase him out / underplay his presence.If Mashima keeps Makarov dead in the anime then he better kill off Makarov in sequel.
Kawaii
Holy frik! Too cute! Now I want my own Juvia exceed!




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Depends, remember the strip where she put Natsu, Gray and Gajeel in pigtails? One panel later she was looming with a creepy grin over a sweating Jellal, only to get herself a pair of pigtails matched to a feminine outfit and shy blush in the last panel.its a matter of time that Jerza will get a wrestling pic. i would imagine Erza domineering
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That man loves him some Jellal.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---