Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Can't believe I forgot Kumagawa. Nice one, Nii!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How do some of these even count as villains? Undertaker from Black Butler?
Maybe that should be in spoiler tag for the anime only watchers (though he was revealed in the last anime movie) but he is a villain in the manga.
 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well I actually wanted to put Alucard as well because he's ABSOLUTELY a villain, being the epitome of evil. In the end, instead, I went more along the route you probably approve of and picked my favorite antagonist of the series, who is actually less of a villain than Alucard but it didn't occur to me until after I sent my list that Villains isn't necessarily the same thing as a series' bad guy..
Hmmm I can see from where you are coming,maybe because he was on the protagonists side so I downplayed it,but yeah but he is very evil.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alucard is an anti-hero ,I won't consider him an Antagonist.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Valhalla777 wish I too could have added Esdeath,good choice :verily
Yeah kinda similar to nominating Light, which some surely did.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe that should be in spoiler tag for the anime only watchers (though he was revealed in the last anime movie) but he is a villain in the manga.
Ah that makes sense then. From the anime he‘s part of the supporting cast at best.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I wonder how many JoJo villains are there?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who is absolutely the villain of the story though, admittedly?
Depends on definitions. I didn‘t include him because for me the anime is too centered on him to be on par with most other villains, who serve an opposing role to the MC/hero.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder how many JoJo villains are there?
Not enough I‘m sure.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Actually come to think of it, I did pick one villain who is also the antagonist, so now I'm kinda kicking myself for not going with Alucard in the end. Arguably I went with the antagonist Hero instead. Sorry @zimbardo.

Depends on definitions. I didn‘t include him because for me the anime is too centered on him to be on par with most other villains, who serve an opposing role to the MC/hero.
Yeah I didn't either. He's just not as interesting as so many other villains in manga/anime , but if I'd had a DN pick he would be it.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Depends on definitions. I didn‘t include him because for me the anime is too centered on him to be on par with most other villains, who serve an opposing role to the MC/hero.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Not enough I‘m sure.
At least 4 should be there

-Dio,Kira,Pucci and Funny Valentine.

Let's see how many turns out.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
For those who watched the Black Butler anime I strongly recommend watching Black Butler: Book of Atlantis. It's where everything is revealed. (Both Undertaker and Lizzy's secret)
The movie by itself is already better than the anime. That anime was terrible and the 2nd season never happened in the manga.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
For those who watched the Black Butler anime I strongly recommend watching Black Butler: Book of Atlantis. It's where everything is revealed. (Both Undertaker and Lizzy's secret)
The movie by itself is already better than the anime. That anime was terrible and the 2nd season never happened in the manga.
Or if someone can't watch the movie for some reasons like some time issues, reading the manga is good enough.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Alucard is an anti-hero ,I won't consider him an Antagonist.
Well, that's just because [thankfully] you are not a Nazi, or a suspiciously KKK-esque crusader for the Catholic faith
:invalid
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
And I doubt we can put him in that category too just my two cents :cookiefinger
Guy's not a villain?

The guy who slowly tortures his enemies, rather than flat out killing them.
The guy who has no qualms hypnotizing a human into murdering his colleagues.
The same guy who murdered untold numbers of people, many via impalement

If we are to assume that God is a good entity, in the Hellsing universe, then this is the same man who has turned his back on God.

Sure, he may be working for the 'good guys' now, but historically this man is unquestionably a villain.
Also - considering what we've seen of his powers, I am entirely unconvinced that he had to turn Seras. It seems likely that he could have saved her without stripping her of her humanity.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Guy's not a villain?

The guy who slowly tortures his enemies, rather than flat out killing them.
The guy who has no qualms hypnotizing a human into murdering his colleagues.
The same guy who murdered untold numbers of people, many via impalement

If we are to assume that God is a good entity, in the Hellsing universe, then this is the same man who has turned his back on God.

Sure, he may be working for the 'good guys' now, but historically this man is unquestionably a villain.
Also - considering what we've seen of his powers, I am entirely unconvinced that he had to turn Seras. It seems likely that he could have saved her without stripping her of her humanity.
Sure,later I changed my mind like i said to Org,he is evil no doubt.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
5 Points


Squealer
Shinsekai Yori
@Brandish


Judar
Magi
@Juviii


Junko Enoshima
Danganronpa
@Kiki


Wamuu
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
@GajeelNashi


Grimmjow Jaegarjaquez
Bleach
@Linali


Zodd Nosferatu
Berserk
@xi0

6 Points


Buggy
One Piece
@FaustXIII


Saber Alter
Fate/Grand Order
@Nii


Alexander Anderson
Hellsing
@Organizized


Garou
One Punch Man
@Elusia


Madara Uchiha
Naruto
@GajeelNashi


Medusa Gorgon
Soul Eater
@Linali


Soujirou Seta
Rurouni Kenshin
@Farfalla


Altair
Re:Creators
@Gryffindor (5) @Juviii (1)​
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Actually come to think of it, I did pick one villain who is also the antagonist, so now I'm kinda kicking myself for not going with Alucard in the end. Arguably I went with the antagonist Hero instead. Sorry zimbardo.
I do hope that you didn't pick the hero that I am thinking of - if you did, then I pray that God can find it within its eternal forgiveness to take pity on your immortal soul




Alexander Anderson
Hellsing
Organizized
Oh... you did
:emocat
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I do hope that you didn't pick the hero that I am thinking of - if you did, then I pray that God can find it within its eternal forgiveness to take pity on your immortal soul





Oh... you did
:emocat
Gotta admit though, as far as antagonists go he's one of the greatest. And I will argue that in his mission to rid the world of the ultimate evil he did become twisted and evil himself, albeit on a far lesser scale than Alucard. Yeah, still kicking myself though.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ah I was gonna put Buggy as my One Piece pick as he's honestly one of my favorite characters of the series. Would've been the Glomgold of this category, kinda. But in the end I went with the one who's the more impressive and villainous villain, obvious pick as it may be.
 
Top