Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Tetsuo :wtf liked him in the movie, loved him in the manga.

Half of my list could've been only of FMA villians, Bradley and Pride were the most badass ones to me.
Nice Spirited Away pick earlier @Aizen, should notice the Ghibli villians more o/
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kicking myself so effin hard right now. I've made sure to include Akira in as many categories as possible and then I forget to in one of the categories where it deserves it the most... aaaaah-

Sorry Ust and zimb, let you down.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Tetsuo :wtf liked him in the movie, loved him in the manga.
Well, as much as I love that movie, I probably wouldn't have picked him if not for the manga - however, as far as I'm concerned, he is a must pick for anyone who has read the manga.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Isabella not making it in the Top Ten, but at least she still gets reputation to this day, still the best villian in the entire manga to me. :blush
Not a big fan of Dragon Ball but Vegeta was always great, pretty good character development and he still kept that villian-type personality after becoming a man of family.
Well, as much as I love that movie, I probably wouldn't have picked him if not for the manga - however, having read the manga, he is a must pick for me
Agreed, and the manga gave the characters actual deep, I felt that Tetsuo managed to be the most complex character in the series too which is why I can't wait for the new anime.
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Love Vegeta so much!
He was one of the last characters that I had to remove from my list, before submitting.

Aizen, however, is a villain I'd be happy to forget.
His reveal was fucking amazing, but he rapidly became less and less interesting, the more I read of him.

I get tired of psychic characters - especially those who aren't meant to have psychic powers.

I also saw little to no reason to make him as overpowered as he ended up being.
His Zanpakuto powers were OP enough - he is a classic case of an author increasing and increasing the power level of a character, when there really is no real reason to (and when it literally adds nothing of value to the story - but rather detracts any potential value it might have ended up having)
Mandatory complaint about how much I wish that the story of Bleach had gone in a different direction

which is why I can't wait for the new anime.
I am very worried about how that might end up - perhaps Amazon could get on it, considering the surprising levels of quality in their latest/current anime releases
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The Akira manga overall is many times better than the film - and I still LOVE the film - and yeah, Tetsuo is no exception.

And I think this is the first I hear of a new anime series.... :|
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Kirei Kotomine
Fate/stay night
@Nii (8) @Kiki (6) @Valhalla777 (6)​
Didn't know you're a Kirei fan @Kiki :XD And ofc Valhalla picked him too :hi5

Ranked #12
24 Points



Sousuke Aizen
Bleach
@A.ulq (10) @Juviii (9) @Nii (5)

Ranked #11
28 Points



Isabella
The Promised Neverland
@revo (8) @Linali (7) @Farfalla (5) @Erinyes (4) @syx (4)​


A shame we've never seen Isabella again, early TPN still is the best.

Aluq was almost a given, but cool to see you picked Aizen too @Juviii :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Bondrewd
Made in Abyss
@syx (5) @Nii (4) @GrySun (4) @Gryffindor (2)​
Very nice to see both @GrySun and @syx picked him too :wtf And Gryff has taste, it's just further proof : D

Can't wait for the movie next year, definitely going to watch that when I'm in Japan. Really curious to see how they will animate this certain arc.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Orochimaru
Naruto
@Kiki (9) @xi0 (9) @zimbardo (2)
Some great memories from when I got back into anime 5-6 years ago with this guy. If I was just looking at part 1 of Naruto, it would be hard to leave him off. Shame he has poor representation in part 2 comparatively.

Vegeta
Dragon Ball
@Juviii (10) @Linali (9) @revo (3)
I should have considered Vegeta! DB has a lot of nostalgia for me and he is probably my favorite character.
Aizen, however, is a villain I'd be happy to forget.
His reveal was fucking amazing, but he rapidly became less and less interesting, the more I read of him.

I get tired of psychic characters - especially those who aren't meant to have psychic powers.

I also saw little to no reason to make him as overpowered as he ended up being.
His Zanpakuto powers were OP enough - he is a classic case of an author increasing and increasing the power level of a character, when there really is no real reason to (and when it literally adds nothing of value to the story - but rather detracts any potential value it might have ended up having)
Mandatory complaint about how much I wish that the story of Bleach had gone in a different direction
At least he is meme-worthy. :cookiehand But nah, I get what you mean here. He is one of those characters you either laugh at and enjoy the absolute chaos he brings to the series, or you just roll your eyes at his walking 'deus ex machina' status xD.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Some great memories from when I got back into anime 5-6 years ago with this guy. If I was just looking at part 1 of Naruto, it would be hard to leave him off. Shame he has poor representation in part 2 comparatively.
Shame about part 2, more like.
:invalid

That said, when you put him up against all the other villains in part 2 he shines so much it's almost blinding.
The only one who gives him a run is Pain (and he also suffers greatly from the curse of part 2)
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Shame about part 2, more like.
:invalid

That said, when you put him up against all the other villains in part 2 he shines so much it's almost blinding.
The only one who gives him a run is Pain (and he also suffers greatly from the curse of part 2)
True, I would take that part 1 version of him over any other villain in Naruto probably, but I was not a fan of how Kishi brought him back as the butt of a joke during the war. Left a bad taste in my mouth. :facepalm
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Top 10
30 Points



Kyuubey
Mahou Shoujou Madoka Magica
@Erinyes (8) @Aizen (1) @Kiki (1)


Dio Brando
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
@GrySun (10) @Gryffindor (9) @shinobi (5) @GajeelNashi (4) @syx (2)

Top 9
33 Points



Kira Yoshikage
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
@GrySun (8) @Nii (7) @Aizen (7) @Arjuna (6) @A.ulq (5)

Top 8
44 Points



Friend
20th Century Boys
@Organizized (10) @Ustegius (9) @Elusia (9) @Arjuna (7) @FaustXIII (5) @Brandish (4)

Top 7-6
45 Points



Light Yagami
Death Note
@syx (8) @Gryffindor (8) @GajeelNashi (8) @shinobi (7) @xi0 (7) @zimbardo (6) @Ustegius (1)


Shougo Makishima
Psycho-Pass
@syx (10) @Linali (10) @shinobi (9) @Arjuna (8) @A.ulq (6) @Nii (2)​
 
Last edited:
Top