Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,236
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Wow, the point difference between #1 and #2 is huge :blink And I'm back in top 10 with Makishima, yay! :strip
Thank you hosting the game @FaustXIII!
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
On one side, I wish I had contributed to the top ten with the most replies.

On the other, I'm glad I didn't send it because it would be filled with crap that only I like '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It would had been something like

1. Envy
Piccolo jr
Afo
Frieza
Isabella
Pegasus
Cartaphilus
Dio / Kars
Akutsu
Reiner

Maybe I would had thrown Piedmon or Etemon at the bottom.


... I did say it wasn't a great list.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,236
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@FaustXIII, I understand revo is a charming girl, but it's still unfair to give her two 7-pointers. : )
Fixed this. Naraku is her 6-pointer.

Sorry I made a lot of wrong tags/put in the wrong points.

I was tallying the votes, doing the countdown and watching the one-sided China vs EU LoL World Championship finals KEKW.

People, don't hesitate to point out discrepancies/mistakes. I will fix them. Let me also know if I missed out some of your picks/inquiries.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,236
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Faustie, will this new theme be animes only or could we include manga series?
Anime series only for this round. Anime movies, manga/light novels gets to have their own individual round as well as Video games.

My current schedule so far (might still change)
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series
#31: Underappreciated Anime Movies
#32: Christmas Movies
#33: Underappreciated Manga/Light Novel
#34: Underappreciated Video Games

-------

Interim Round 30: Underappreciated Anime Series

10 days and 15 hours left~
Not sure if I will extend the deadline. Having a fixed schedule is easier/more convenient.
​
PM is now officially open!
Deadline: November 24, 2019 12:00PM Timezone: GMT+8 (Philippines, Taiwan, Macau)
Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20191124T12&p0=145&font=cursive

You're no longer allowed to make changes once you PMed your list.

Participants as of now:
@FaustXIII (Host)
@Valhalla777
@revo
@Erinyes
@Brandish
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,236
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Might be very specific, no? XD Maybe putting together anime movies with something, like anime series itself or animated movies overall?
Those two are always separated from the past rounds.

But if more people wants an Anime Movies and Non-Anime Animated Movies merger. I'm down.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I have a hard time determining if a series is underappreciated or not. Some series are actually quite well liked on here, while I’ve never met anyone outside of MH who’s heard of them. Others I feel are deemed “must-watch classics” by everyone who’s seen them, but you just don’t hear them talked about much overall.. but in those cases it might just be that they’re such obvious old classic that they don’t need to be discussed much.

I feel like there’ll be a lot of “how is THAT underrated?”-posts this round.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I have a hard time determining if a series is underappreciated or not. Some series are actually quite well liked on here, while I’ve never met anyone outside of MH who’s heard of them. Others I feel are deemed “must-watch classics” by everyone who’s seen them, but you just don’t hear them talked about much overall.. but in those cases it might just be that they’re such obvious old classic that they don’t need to be discussed much.

I feel like there’ll be a lot of “how is THAT underrated?”-posts this round.
oh yeah, but i think its definitely subjective, could be interpreted by some, as "niche" or less known animes, or wtv i ve chosen the animes i feel that deserve more recognition, but recognition depends a lot on factors like how long it lasted (a longer anime will make more impression than shorter series), at what time they were released, a lot of people dont know older animes, that were aired like 10 years ago or more, where they couldnt be hyped like now with social medias, remember having watched Nodame, and enjoyed it a lot, but im sure very few know this anime (not on my list though coz need to rewatch it forgot a lot of stuff :arf )
But yeah could be debatable, i know for instance people that keep saying that jojo animes are underated (really ???? :errr) , there re things highly praised but almost unmentioned, here ( chihayafuru :p
) and conversely, i think is depends a lot of personal feelings. its hard to say, but i tried to stick to the less debatable picks but still, some might be arguable.

btw @Demonspeed im sure you might be interested by this top 10 ?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I used you guys as the group of under-appreciaters - your (non)votes to the best of my memory.

I suppose we could see a Most Over-appreciated/Overrated top 10 in the future? :teehee
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,566
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm sure zimbardo would like to call dibs on hosting those categories, the connoisseur of salt that he is.
Hey, I'm more than happy to bring a different flavour to these lists - if Faust ever wants to take a break

Also... damn this category...
this might be one of the hardest ones to make a list for (it's even harder than that damnable 'athletes' category was)
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,236
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hey, I'm more than happy to bring a different flavour to these lists - if Faust ever wants to take a break
Just let me know when you would like to host some rounds. I could use a break from time to time. lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Interim Round 30: Underappreciated Anime Series

9 days and 16 hours left~
Not sure if I will extend the deadline. Having a fixed schedule is easier/more convenient.​
PM is now officially open!
Deadline: November 24, 2019 12:00PM Timezone: GMT+8 (Philippines, Taiwan, Macau)
Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20191124T12&p0=145&font=cursive

You're no longer allowed to make changes once you PMed your list.

Participants as of now:
@FaustXIII (Host)
@Valhalla777
@revo
@Erinyes
@Brandish
@Nii
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Interim Round 30: Underappreciated Anime Series

6 days and 15 hours left~
Not sure if I will extend the deadline. Having a fixed schedule is easier/more convenient.​

PM is now officially open!
Deadline: November 24, 2019 12:00PM Timezone: GMT+8 (Philippines, Taiwan, Macau)
Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20191124T12&p0=145&font=cursive

You're no longer allowed to make changes once you PMed your list.

Participants as of now:
@FaustXIII (Host)
@Valhalla777
@revo
@Erinyes
@Brandish
@Nii
@Kiki
@Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Interim Round 30: Underappreciated Anime Series

3 days and 16 hours left~
The deadline will not be extended
​

PM is now officially open!
Deadline: November 24, 2019 12:00PM Timezone: GMT+8 (Philippines, Taiwan, Macau)
Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20191124T12&p0=145&font=cursive

You're no longer allowed to make changes once you PMed your list.

Participants as of now:
@FaustXIII (Host)
@Valhalla777
@revo
@Erinyes
@Brandish
@Nii
@Kiki
@Hardy
@A.ulq
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,566
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
15?!?

Mine is at 3 (or possibly 2 - I'm not decided on one of them...)
:blink
 
Top