* Unimpressed *
Very nostalgic indeed, thanks KikiNii, all the days I spent alive with you are a gentle song
so in my boring times shopkeeping, I ran into a video of Zero episode and this song
ah..hidden gem..
and when last lines come in, I immediately sing along
TOSAZARETA AKOGARE WA
MADA TOOKU E
YAMI NO NAKA
KIMI TO IKITA
KIMI NO SUBETE
YASASHII UTAAAAAAA
^ and no I didnt even try googling
Entschuldigung
oooohhhh very good NiiVery nostalgic indeed, thanks Kiki
How do you like this German cover?
I thought they went with full song : p

Some very nice pics! Always feel free to share more, though no promises when I'll be able to start yetGonna leave some Ciconia fanarts here
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@credits of the fanarts goes to the respective owners
I don't request, I suggest :3 And you can't stop me from doing that.Hello.
This is syx.
![]()
Games arrived. I will start to play them this year and hope to finish them January 2020.
By the way:
You are forbidden to request anything else from me in 2020. I can't endure any more annoyance from your side.
This was syx.

No, I dropped the mangaHave you been reading the latest chapters?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
The new arc's still going strong, though mb a bit too rushed. On the other hand I can see why, there's just more juicy and important parts to cover, so it has to be shortened somewhere or the manga would run forever lol. Can't wait to see Hinata own once he returns 
This is like the most popular joke nowadays![]()
Why am I laughing so hard?
Personally all three may be useless to some extent, but one can't deny their charm. Aqua is a very special kind of girl : D--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A what now?nii at a glance i thought that was a nautilus (the thing beatrice is holding)![]()
Good thing I changed my set just nowthis one
![]()
![]()
![]()



Excuse me? What the hell did I just read now?I don't request, I suggest :3
Excuse me? What the hell did I just read now?
You make a suggestion ONCE and leave it at that. Turning into a permanent spam-annoyance is no suggestion, it is a coercion. I could sue you for that.

No, if you make a suggestion only once it just keeps getting buried under all the suggestions from other people, and you would eventually forget about itExcuse me? What the hell did I just read now?
You make a suggestion ONCE and leave it at that. Turning into a permanent spam-annoyance is no suggestion, it is a coercion. I could sue you for that.
How about you suggest something to me for a change, I would gladly listen to what you recommend 


