A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,933
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Nii, all the days I spent alive with you are a gentle song

so in my boring times shopkeeping, I ran into a video of Zero episode and this song

ah..hidden gem..

and when last lines come in, I immediately sing along

TOSAZARETA AKOGARE WA
MADA TOOKU E
YAMI NO NAKA
KIMI TO IKITA
KIMI NO SUBETE
YASASHII UTAAAAAAA

^ and no I didnt even try googling

Entschuldigung
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nii, all the days I spent alive with you are a gentle song

so in my boring times shopkeeping, I ran into a video of Zero episode and this song

ah..hidden gem..

and when last lines come in, I immediately sing along

TOSAZARETA AKOGARE WA
MADA TOOKU E
YAMI NO NAKA
KIMI TO IKITA
KIMI NO SUBETE
YASASHII UTAAAAAAA

^ and no I didnt even try googling

Entschuldigung
Very nostalgic indeed, thanks Kiki :blush

How do you like this German cover? :3c

 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,933
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Very nostalgic indeed, thanks Kiki :blush

How do you like this German cover? :3c

oooohhhh very good Nii :zomg I thought they went with full song : p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hello.

This is syx.



Games arrived. I will start to play them this year and hope to finish them January 2020.

By the way:
You are forbidden to request anything else from me in 2020. I can't endure any more annoyance from your side.


This was syx.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,933
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
nii at a glance i thought that was a nautilus (the thing beatrice is holding) :p
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gonna leave some Ciconia fanarts here





















@credits of the fanarts goes to the respective owners
Some very nice pics! Always feel free to share more, though no promises when I'll be able to start yet :emobirb

Hello.

This is syx.



Games arrived. I will start to play them this year and hope to finish them January 2020.

By the way:
You are forbidden to request anything else from me in 2020. I can't endure any more annoyance from your side.


This was syx.
I don't request, I suggest :3 And you can't stop me from doing that.

Really looking forward to your thoughts :blush

@Asako should also be happy about this : D

Have you been reading the latest chapters? :blush





No, I dropped the manga :lambirb

Jokes aside, very nice pics, thanks for that revo :hi5 The new arc's still going strong, though mb a bit too rushed. On the other hand I can see why, there's just more juicy and important parts to cover, so it has to be shortened somewhere or the manga would run forever lol. Can't wait to see Hinata own once he returns :zomg


Why am I laughing so hard?
This is like the most popular joke nowadays :lmao Personally all three may be useless to some extent, but one can't deny their charm. Aqua is a very special kind of girl : D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

nii at a glance i thought that was a nautilus (the thing beatrice is holding) :p
A what now?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,933
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
ah..why...it was cute :worrybunny
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I don't request, I suggest :3
Excuse me? What the hell did I just read now?

You make a suggestion ONCE and leave it at that. Turning into a permanent spam-annoyance is no suggestion, it is a coercion. I could sue you for that.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Excuse me? What the hell did I just read now?

You make a suggestion ONCE and leave it at that. Turning into a permanent spam-annoyance is no suggestion, it is a coercion. I could sue you for that.
:hug
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Excuse me? What the hell did I just read now?

You make a suggestion ONCE and leave it at that. Turning into a permanent spam-annoyance is no suggestion, it is a coercion. I could sue you for that.
No, if you make a suggestion only once it just keeps getting buried under all the suggestions from other people, and you would eventually forget about it :p How about you suggest something to me for a change, I would gladly listen to what you recommend :nod


:oh
 
Top