- Joined
- Oct 28, 2019
- Messages
- 518
- Reaction score
- 769
- Country
-
Irene kinda solos all others , doesn't she ?Biggest boobs?![]()
Irene kinda solos all others , doesn't she ?Biggest boobs?![]()
Dragon's boobs? Feels kinda hard xdIrene kinda solos all others , doesn't she ?
I don't know lol, is there even a comparison? Every big tits look the same to me lol, FT has either large or none, there isn't much comparisonIrene kinda solos all others , doesn't she ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know, there are quite a few that I'd like to see:what category do you guys want for next game? post here!
I don't know, there are quite a few that I'd like to see:
- highest damage output
- highest physical strength
- highest speed
- most OP hax
- biggest bullshit fights![]()

You know that's because...- highest damage output
Erza - destroyed meteor
- highest physical strength
Erza - destroyed meteor
- highest speed
Erza - destroyed meteor on high speed
- most OP hax
Erza - destroyed meteor with power of shitty speech
- biggest bullshit fights
Erza vs Irene - cuz she destroyed meteor
![]()
I'm just gonna say that it's because the meteor is just a piece of rock LMAO.- highest damage output
Erza - destroyed meteor
- highest physical strength
Erza - destroyed meteor
- highest speed
Erza - destroyed meteor on high speed
- most OP hax
Erza - destroyed meteor with power of shitty speech
- biggest bullshit fights
Erza vs Irene - cuz she destroyed meteor
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Serena is pretty underrated IMO, nobody is putting him on a pedestal.What did Serena even tank? He took basic attacks from characters who are basically fodders at this point, I don’t know why he’s being put on such a high pedestal.
Jellal flying around Acnologia after he tried to squish him is worthy of more than being below someone of Mirajane’s calibre. People consider her best feats to be taking blows from Jacob, lol.
Gajeel and Gray are fine.
Assuming Madmole is actually supposed to be on the same level he was initially, he should’ve ranked higher than both Laxus and Erza, with only August possibly edging him out.
Dimaria took punches from Wendy. Larcade blocked Kagura’s sword with a finger. It should be clear which Spriggan is more ‘tanky’.
Kyria shrugged off an attack from Erza’s dragon slaying sword. She deserves to be above most of these doofuses.
Hmmm, perhaps something like most destructive spell? It would be interesting to see how people rank things like FDKM Demo Fist in comparison to some of Laxus/Gildarts/Jellal/Spriggans/DE's/Etc.what category do you guys want for next game? post here!
I have to disagree on Kyria.Agreed about the rest. Except Kiria. Laxus no diff'd her, she doesn't deserve to be here
lmao, why?Absolutely brilliant that Jacob only had 2 pts. Very pleased.
Because it means at most only 2 people thought about him, and he got low scores anyways.lmao, why?
I'd take him over all those preskip characters tho.Because it means at most only 2 people thought about him, and he got low scores anyways.
What is important is that he doesn't make the top 10s.I'd take him over all those preskip characters tho.


Noooooo not good. He endured an FDK Demolition fist. Most would've been dead by that attack. He needs to be higher.Absolutely brilliant that Jacob only had 2 pts. Very pleased.

Jacob was taking shots from heavily restricted Natsu and Lucy.Noooooo not good. He endured an FDK Demolition fist. Most would've been dead by that attack. He needs to be higher.
Listen guys. I say , those of you who agree Jacob should be placed higher all give him 10 points in the next competition and ensure him a place in the top 5. Partly for compensation because he was placed so low and p̶a̶r̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶A̶x̶i̶o̶m̶u̶s̶̶.
My fams will help me. @Jean Grey @grey matter @Jko @Kurumi Tokisaki@August_Lightning
#MakingStathamGreatAgain

Axiomus called him "Neinhart level trash".Jacob was taking shots from heavily restricted Natsu and Lucy.
you'll get no help from me
#AxiomusforPresident2020


you nuts!?Axiomus called him "Neinhart level trash".
Neinhart oneshotted Jellal.
What does that make Jellal then ?
Oh and I'm trying to cause the catastrophe for FT because it should've happened in the Alvarez but didn't happen. So I'm doing it for Alvarez's sake.![]()
and name calling etc.
lol the memories... it was warhow many posts were deleted, how many people banned, how many times were threads locked because ofand name calling etc.
Alvarez days were the best days here![]()
isnt it like tankiness? or you mean like muscles, or CQC, or Kagura removing the ruins that fell on Erza's leg?- highest physical strength
would turn into salt mine- biggest bullshit fights![]()
ah so exclusive to spells? could tryHmmm, perhaps something like most destructive spell? It would be interesting to see how people rank things like FDKM Demo Fist in comparison to some of Laxus/Gildarts/Jellal/Spriggans/DE's/Etc.
Yes I will ban all the dead characters lolBy the way, I loved this ranking I but my one bit of feedback is that August should probably be banned in future rankings. His Magic is just way too OP when compared to others. I mean, to this day stomping CS and dominating Gildarts for a majority of their fight is something that very few characters can boast, even with their 100YQ power ups.
If dead characters are not involved. Jacob might make it for his country level punch.not AoE per say but those who can pack a lot of damage.