Discussion Best Defense, Endurance, Durability - Finished

Should we include dead characters for Most Offensive Mages?


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Irene kinda solos all others , doesn't she ?
I don't know lol, is there even a comparison? Every big tits look the same to me lol, FT has either large or none, there isn't much comparison
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what category do you guys want for next game? post here!
I don't know, there are quite a few that I'd like to see:
- highest damage output
- highest physical strength
- highest speed
- most OP hax
- biggest bullshit fights 😜
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
1,399
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
I don't know, there are quite a few that I'd like to see:
- highest damage output
- highest physical strength
- highest speed
- most OP hax
- biggest bullshit fights 😜

- highest damage output
Erza - destroyed meteor
- highest physical strength
Erza - destroyed meteor
- highest speed
Erza - destroyed meteor on high speed
- most OP hax
Erza - destroyed meteor with power of shitty speech
- biggest bullshit fights
Erza vs Irene - cuz she destroyed meteor
:bishie
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
- highest damage output
Erza - destroyed meteor
- highest physical strength
Erza - destroyed meteor
- highest speed
Erza - destroyed meteor on high speed
- most OP hax
Erza - destroyed meteor with power of shitty speech
- biggest bullshit fights
Erza vs Irene - cuz she destroyed meteor
:bishie
You know that's because...

 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
- highest damage output
Erza - destroyed meteor
- highest physical strength
Erza - destroyed meteor
- highest speed
Erza - destroyed meteor on high speed
- most OP hax
Erza - destroyed meteor with power of shitty speech
- biggest bullshit fights
Erza vs Irene - cuz she destroyed meteor
:bishie
I'm just gonna say that it's because the meteor is just a piece of rock LMAO.

But yeah it was pretty bullshit 🤡
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What did Serena even tank? He took basic attacks from characters who are basically fodders at this point, I don’t know why he’s being put on such a high pedestal.

Jellal flying around Acnologia after he tried to squish him is worthy of more than being below someone of Mirajane’s calibre. People consider her best feats to be taking blows from Jacob, lol.

Gajeel and Gray are fine.

Assuming Madmole is actually supposed to be on the same level he was initially, he should’ve ranked higher than both Laxus and Erza, with only August possibly edging him out.

Dimaria took punches from Wendy. Larcade blocked Kagura’s sword with a finger. It should be clear which Spriggan is more ‘tanky’.

Kyria shrugged off an attack from Erza’s dragon slaying sword. She deserves to be above most of these doofuses.
Serena is pretty underrated IMO, nobody is putting him on a pedestal.
I made a post about it in this thread.

Agreed about the rest. Except Kiria. Laxus no diff'd her, she doesn't deserve to be here
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
what category do you guys want for next game? post here!
Hmmm, perhaps something like most destructive spell? It would be interesting to see how people rank things like FDKM Demo Fist in comparison to some of Laxus/Gildarts/Jellal/Spriggans/DE's/Etc.


By the way, I loved this ranking I but my one bit of feedback is that August should probably be banned in future rankings. His Magic is just way too OP when compared to others. I mean, to this day stomping CS and dominating Gildarts for a majority of their fight is something that very few characters can boast, even with their 100YQ power ups.
Agreed about the rest. Except Kiria. Laxus no diff'd her, she doesn't deserve to be here
I have to disagree on Kyria.

For one, I don't see how you can say she got no-diffed when she had multiple chapters of off-panel fight time. That's low-diff IMO.

For another, 100YQ Laxus is a god damn monster! Back in Alvarez this guy was hyped to one-shot kill Ajeel and killed Wahl the second his Magic could actually affect him. Kyria on the other hand required Laxus to use a Secret Art to put her down, on top of all the attacks she took off-panel. That should honestly put her leagues above the likes of Lucy, Sting, Orga (sorry my Saber bois), Jacob, Wendy, Jura, Brandish, Elfman and Mard Geer.

Looking back on it I should have ranked her way higher tbh, Kyria was done dirty in this ranking.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Kiria took some heavy hits but I wouldn't put her in top 10.

obviously, Hiro was preparing her for inevitable ship with Laxus so she had to take some heavy hits from him :teehee

then again, I'm the one who forgot to put Madmole :3c
 

atlantisreturns

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
518
Reaction score
769
Country
Alvarez Empire
Absolutely brilliant that Jacob only had 2 pts. Very pleased.
Noooooo not good. He endured an FDK Demolition fist. Most would've been dead by that attack. He needs to be higher. :bishie


Listen guys. I say , those of you who agree Jacob should be placed higher all give him 10 points in the next competition and ensure him a place in the top 5. Partly for compensation because he was placed so low and p̶a̶r̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶A̶x̶i̶o̶m̶u̶s̶̶.

My fams will help me. @Jean Grey @grey matter @Jko @Kurumi Tokisaki
@August_Lightning

#MakingStathamGreatAgain
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Noooooo not good. He endured an FDK Demolition fist. Most would've been dead by that attack. He needs to be higher. :bishie


Listen guys. I say , those of you who agree Jacob should be placed higher all give him 10 points in the next competition and ensure him a place in the top 5. Partly for compensation because he was placed so low and p̶a̶r̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶A̶x̶i̶o̶m̶u̶s̶̶.

My fams will help me. @Jean Grey @grey matter @Jko @Kurumi Tokisaki@August_Lightning

#MakingStathamGreatAgain
Jacob was taking shots from heavily restricted Natsu and Lucy.

you'll get no help from me :pwnge

#AxiomusforPresident2020
 

atlantisreturns

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
518
Reaction score
769
Country
Alvarez Empire
Jacob was taking shots from heavily restricted Natsu and Lucy.

you'll get no help from me :pwnge

#AxiomusforPresident2020
Axiomus called him "Neinhart level trash".

Neinhart oneshotted Jellal.

What does that make Jellal then ? :teehee

Oh and I'm trying to cause the catastrophe for FT because it should've happened in the Alvarez arc but didn't happen. So I'm doing it for Alvarez's sake.:hip
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Axiomus called him "Neinhart level trash".

Neinhart oneshotted Jellal.

What does that make Jellal then ? :teehee

Oh and I'm trying to cause the catastrophe for FT because it should've happened in the Alvarez but didn't happen. So I'm doing it for Alvarez's sake.:hip
you nuts!?
how many posts were deleted, how many people banned, how many times were threads locked because of :pjsalt and name calling etc.

Alvarez days were the best days here :hip
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,971
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
how many posts were deleted, how many people banned, how many times were threads locked because of :pjsalt and name calling etc.

Alvarez days were the best days here :hip
lol the memories... it was war
- highest physical strength
isnt it like tankiness? or you mean like muscles, or CQC, or Kagura removing the ruins that fell on Erza's leg?
- biggest bullshit fights 😜
would turn into salt mine :pjsalt :teehee
Hmmm, perhaps something like most destructive spell? It would be interesting to see how people rank things like FDKM Demo Fist in comparison to some of Laxus/Gildarts/Jellal/Spriggans/DE's/Etc.
ah so exclusive to spells? could try
By the way, I loved this ranking I but my one bit of feedback is that August should probably be banned in future rankings. His Magic is just way too OP when compared to others. I mean, to this day stomping CS and dominating Gildarts for a majority of their fight is something that very few characters can boast, even with their 100YQ power ups.
Yes I will ban all the dead characters lol
 
Top