Discussion Best Waifu - Finished

Will you join Husbando Ranking?

  • Yes

  • Of course!


Results are only viewable after voting.

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rank #8 (Score: 80)















@Takuan @Jko



















Irene Belserion
Highest Score: @Belserion (10) @lakhan220 (10)
Others: @IamtherealMirajane (8) @Jko (8) @Miralicious akuma (8) @LighteningLord (7) @syx (7) @Vis (7) @Brandish (4) @Incognito (4) @August_Lightning (3) @Valhalla777 (3) @Ajeel Ramal (1) @Gajeel (1)
Not counted: @M3J (wanted to give Irene 9pts)


Irene- Queen of Dragons and the strongest female in the manga. The much better Erza if you will.
Irene - remember when she crossed her legs Basic Instinct-style? I do in my dreams.














​
 
Last edited:

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wait, @Jko rated someone other than Eileen at 1st? :gwah Impossible <_>
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jko

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Both Saber girls out before top 10? Meredy only scraping 10!? LEVY AND IRENE BEING ABOVE HER!!!????
Meredy top 10? Damn... I feel that she's so unimportant, so forgettable.
Well, she still deserves her spot more than Irene does (though she has no business being higher than Lisanna)
Just kidding my dude, everyone has an opinion...
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
*slight layout changes for the top 15/10/5*

Rank #15 (Score: 32)



Seilah
Highest Score: @Plutogrim (7)
Others: @Ajeel Ramal (6) @Brandish (6) @Jko (4) @Miralicious akuma (4) @SeeZeR (2)










​
Where are my scores in this ? U forgot to add them.

Rank #8 (Score: 80)















@Takuan @Jko



















Irene Belserion
Highest Score: @Belserion (10) @lakhan220 (10)
Others: @IamtherealMirajane (8) @Jko (8) @Miralicious akuma (8) @LighteningLord (7) @syx (7) @Vis (7) @Brandish (4) @Incognito (4) @August_Lightning (3) @Valhalla777 (3) @Ajeel Ramal (1) @Gajeel (1)
Not counted: @M3J (wanted to give Irene 9pts)
















​
Damn, Thought she would be in top 5. Oh well, top 10 ain't tht bad too.

And @Jko ,
what a great post giving insight on Irene's chronology , character and circumstances. Quite astute analysis there.

Would only say this much regarding her character questioning and instability.

She was an awesome & loving Queen, went berserk (Still sane enough to take right decision and leave her child back before she would harm her) and then she redeemed herself getting over tht instability.
Meaning when she died, she was the QUEEN IRENE of past. And as for what she tried to do, it's in past,doesn't matter......Thus conclusion- By end, IRENE was a waifu material :catshrug

Wait, @Jko rated someone other than Eileen at 1st? :gwah Impossible <_>
Obviously MIRA and noone else. Probs diff versions. 🤔
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rank #7 (Score: 112)



Juvia Lockser
Highest Score: @Gryffindor (9)
Others: @Incognito (8) @Seven777 (8) @Brandish (7) @IamtherealMirajane (7) @SeeZeR (7) @Star Frost (7) @yutu (7) @August_Lightning (6) @First Devilslayer (6) @Gajeel (6) @Kiki (6) @LighteningLord (6) @revo (6) @Erinyes (5) @Ebony Maw (4) @M3J (3) @One4All (2) @Plutogrim (1) @syx (1)


Juvia is ultimate waifu because she'll do anything but abandon you, but she's also kinda creepy
Juvia if her character were not ruined due to Gray obsession, she could be higher. pretty musch establised waifu too.
Juvia - She makes me wet.
Juvia - hottest member of FT bar none











And some with Gray-sama






​
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hold on, what if someone put these chars in their list: Lucy Heartfilia, Lucy Ashley, Fairy Nail's Lucy, Gemini Lucy, Layla, Anna, transformed-into-Lucy Mira, transformed-into-Lucy Ultear. Loool
 

One4All

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
466
Reaction score
1,082
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm not a fan of Irene but not her hater either,I believe she could be a good mother but her dilemma on being a dragon just made her mad, and everyone deserves chances. That being said,I was having a difficult time for my 6-10th because there are a lot of girls who are deserving,I was considering putting her and Meredy in my top 10 though.

Am I right to assume that Flare has a lot of admirers(including me)?because I haven't seen her yet. :yayI think most of us(if not all) already knew who will be the best waifu in FT.

Edit: Or maybe Flare is not in the list. Honestly,I was ashamed I forgot to include her. 😔I just reviewed my top 10 and I was shocked I didn't included her!😑maybe because I was thinking of the girls who are good in the kitchen and mature as a waifu material. I was just assuming someone(and myself) included her in their list.😰
 
Last edited:

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Both Saber girls out before top 10? Meredy only scraping 10!? LEVY AND IRENE BEING ABOVE HER!!!????

Just kidding my dude, everyone has an opinion...
I forgot her lul.
She would've probably been 4 or 5 for me
(I mean Meledy)
 
Top