I don't know man. Looks for me like Levy knows where her place is.Too low imo
I forgot herRank #10 (Score: 65)
![]()
![]()
Meredy
Highest Score: @Ebony Maw (10)
Others: @SeeZeR (9) @Gryffindor (7) @Kiki (7) @Miralicious akuma (7) @Belserion (6) @First Devilslayer (5) @Valhalla777 (5) @Gajeel (4) @Plutogrim (2) @Brandish (1) @Incognito (1) @yutu (1)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
And we can't forget:
![]()
Irene- Queen of Dragons and the strongest female in the manga. The much better Erza if you will.
Irene - remember when she crossed her legs Basic Instinct-style? I do in my dreams.

You forgot to put @Jko at highest score.Rank #8 (Score: 80)
@Takuan @Jko
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Irene Belserion
Highest Score: @Belserion (10) @lakhan220 (10)
Others: @IamtherealMirajane (8) @Jko (10) @Miralicious akuma (10) @LighteningLord (7) @syx (7) @Vis (7) @Brandish (4) @Incognito (4) @August_Lightning (3) @Valhalla777 (3) @Ajeel Ramal (1) @Gajeel (1)
Not counted: @M3J (wanted to give Irene 9pts)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
No way Irene should be at the TOP.I wrote the wrong score for him, editedYou forgot to put @Jko at highest score.
Meredy top 10? Damn... I feel that she's so unimportant, so forgettable.
Well, she still deserves her spot more than Irene does (though she has no business being higher than Lisanna)
Where are my scores in this ? U forgot to add them.*slight layout changes for the top 15/10/5*
Rank #15 (Score: 32)
![]()
Seilah
Highest Score: @Plutogrim (7)
Others: @Ajeel Ramal (6) @Brandish (6) @Jko (4) @Miralicious akuma (4) @SeeZeR (2)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Damn, Thought she would be in top 5. Oh well, top 10 ain't tht bad too.Rank #8 (Score: 80)
@Takuan @Jko
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Irene Belserion
Highest Score: @Belserion (10) @lakhan220 (10)
Others: @IamtherealMirajane (8) @Jko (8) @Miralicious akuma (8) @LighteningLord (7) @syx (7) @Vis (7) @Brandish (4) @Incognito (4) @August_Lightning (3) @Valhalla777 (3) @Ajeel Ramal (1) @Gajeel (1)
Not counted: @M3J (wanted to give Irene 9pts)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Obviously MIRA and noone else. Probs diff versions.
Juvia is ultimate waifu because she'll do anything but abandon you, but she's also kinda creepy
Juvia if her character were not ruined due to Gray obsession, she could be higher. pretty musch establised waifu too.
![]()
Juvia - She makes me wet.
Juvia - hottest member of FT bar none
I think most of us(if not all) already knew who will be the best waifu in FT.

Oh, forgot about her lol.Obviously MIRA and noone else. Probs diff versions.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, forgot about her lol.
I think his 1 is Mira and 2 is likely Erza

I forgot her lul.Both Saber girls out before top 10? Meredy only scraping 10!? LEVY AND IRENE BEING ABOVE HER!!!????
![]()
Just kidding my dude, everyone has an opinion...![]()
![]()


